Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t ginger go past 40 weeks? Only seen it’s down to being an IVF baby but not an actual explanation.
With IVF, you know exactly when the baby was conceived, rather than the estimation of the first day of your last period. So technically what could be 42 weeks with a regular pregnancy would actually be 44 weeks with an IVF pregnancy, meaning increased risk of stillbirth etc.

Reactions: 5
I saw a clip of their podcast last night where Caitlin is asking if leahs body changed in pregnancy then smugly states she's not gained weight herself. It comes across like she doesn't know leah at all and really unkind , like she's proper putting the boot in to her
This seems especially crappy given they've both suffered with eating disorders and Leah has been open about how uncomfortable she was with her body post-baby. :mad:

Reactions: 13
This seems especially crappy given they've both suffered with eating disorders and Leah has been open about how uncomfortable she was with her body post-baby. :mad:
I hope Caitlin realises her body will be the exact same once the kids popped out

Reactions: 11
Omg same, 3 days over and not had a sweep yet but not seeing midwife until tomorrow so hoping they let me. Fingers crossed we meet our babies soon!
aah good luck! honestly these babies might be comfy but if only they realised how uncomfortable it makes us 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why can’t ginger go past 40 weeks? Only seen it’s down to being an IVF baby but not an actual explanation.
I'm currently pregnant following IVF and I have been told it is completely my choice if I get induced at 40 weeks.

I think some trusts may be different though. But I have seen comments on some of her stuff saying they are with the same trust and it was not the case for them. And we know she lies a lot!

Reactions: 4
Omg same, 3 days over and not had a sweep yet but not seeing midwife until tomorrow so hoping they let me. Fingers crossed we meet our babies soon!
I went for a sweep the day before my due date and they wouldn’t do it cos he wasn’t engaged enough. I rubbed clary sage oil on my bump and bathed in half a bottle and he came after a 1 hour long labour the next morning feet first. :)
Tip.
(Jokes dont do it)

I went for a sweep the day before my due date and they wouldn’t do it cos he wasn’t engaged enough. I rubbed clary sage oil on my bump and bathed in half a bottle and he came after a 1 hour long labour the next morning feet first. :)
Tip.
(Jokes dont do it)
And I thought my first labour was quick at 3.5 hours 🤪
2nd babies bob in and out engagement wise so interested to see what midwife says anyway!

I hope you’re both having girls so one of you can call your baby Caitlin and the other one Leah xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she still pregnant 😂

wonder how they will cope once baby is here. Leah will be looking after all 3 of them?

Reactions: 7
And an incredibly dramatic tale about an emergency c-section and the struggle to recovery, the likes of which have never been seen.
With lots of setting up a camera to get comfortable, cry some fake tears, sniff and wipe the face, edit the video and move on as if it didn’t happen. It’s all bogus. And I hate it when influencers cry on camera for likes.

Reactions: 13
Post-birth she’ll also have the most finicky clingy baby known to man and she’ll have to spend all day in bed because she’s the only one breast feeding. No one will have fed a newborn as much as she has.

Reactions: 10
Post-birth she’ll also have the most finicky clingy baby known to man and she’ll have to spend all day in bed because she’s the only one breast feeding. No one will have fed a newborn as much as she has.
she should contact carrie hope fletcher. both annoying whiney gingers with no personality other than being a mum (or “mumma” in CHF’s case) with no boundaries because they’re the first person to ever give birth to/breastfeed a baby

Reactions: 11
Dunno but feels like she’s had a bloody elephant pregnancy and been pregnant years!!
We will know soon enough, she will make some big announcement with leah pushed to the side

Hopefully baby arrives happy and healthy all the same.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.