By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she's come into some money, because the house move, the clothes, the holidays....I know she's always had expensive taste, but it does seem to have been kicked up a notch recently....

Reactions: 6
Oh my word, Gemma is dressed for “Dubai nights”, her husband is dressed for a chilled holiday wander. There’s extra then there is Gemma!
Also, really surprised they went to the mall in clothes that were clearly not appropriate for the local culture! Money obviously doesn’t buy class, but we knew that already!🙈

Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed the last few weeks she’s been showing her face / jaw instead of putting a phone in front of it. Wonder what has brought on this bravado?

Reactions: 3
I've never seen Dubai look as tit. The filters make it look dull and dreary instead of the fun, vibrant place it is. It's super hot at this time of year but it looks like it's overcast and grey in all her pics

Reactions: 10
duck knows what this word jumble means, but she's obviously grifting hard. How is showing an empty product interesting 🤣

Screenshot_20240604-134037_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just purchased something from Espa. I’ve been recommended it for my skin. I hate myself 😆 but if it works I can just about cope with that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to ask but what are all these photo shoots and videos for? Like I love a spa but I’ve never seen them ANYWHERE and she seems to have an endless budget for them

Reactions: 4
She works for ESPA and they have spas / promote their products in posh hotels I think. They always do christmas filming in June, it becomes her personality every year and it's boring as hell!

Reactions: 3