By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And wearing a strapless dress to the mall 🙄 I know plenty of people don’t cover up these days but i still think out of respect when in public areas like the mall you should

Reactions: 9
The Kid is on a family holiday and she is still dragged round shops full of white, black n beige clothes, need to do fun teen activities like water parks etc

Reactions: 6
I assume the bikini picture of Olivia was reported. Is she not too young to appear online in a bikini. I definitely think she is too young for that to be her decision and her mum should protect her.

Reactions: 5
I can think of nothing worse than going shopping with her when you’re supposed to be on holiday. How many more clothes does one woman need?!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s grooming Olivia to become a teen influencer?
My thoughts too, seems to be going that way.
Concerned by her stupidity with the posed shots of her teen daughter for a public profile. The lass can't be wired up right if she thinks it's a good idea to post bikini shots and it's content that her followers won't want to see, well all except the ones who follow for the wrong reason, terrifying thinking about it.

Reactions: 4
My thoughts too, seems to be going that way.
Concerned by her stupidity with the posed shots of her teen daughter for a public profile. The lass can't be wired up right if she thinks it's a good idea to post bikini shots and it's content that her followers won't want to see, well all except the ones who follow for the wrong reason, terrifying thinking about it.
What’s even more worrying is that I can see her using Olivia to channel her own products from Hut or whoever owns her and not even letting her daughter build her own profile and promote age appropriate products.

Reactions: 1
She's got a lovely figure but jeezus that face 🫣🤣 least husband has made a bit of an effort, if she'd have been there with gym f* buddy he'd have just been in his trackies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like she's going to the Oscars every night.... He looks like he's going down the pub with the lads 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must like the black smudge on her hip 🤣 wonder what inspiring quote she has written along her foot there 🤔 "the strongest foot I ever did walk on" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All she’s managed to do so far is make Dubai look dull, drab and almost black and white with her stupid filter!

Reactions: 10
He's wearing flip flops on the sand because it will literally be red hot, Gemma goes bare foot....all for the gram eh lol