By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that we’ve seen the true size of that kitchen on Rightmove, I can’t help but laugh at her carefully angled photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can always rely on her sister to show the truth... in this case the size of the kitchen...she won't be happy with this picture!
The thing is, though, it's still a nice kitchen. Why can't she just be happy and grateful for what she has got instead of making out she's better than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who is putting hair extensions in and wafting round their house in a cream dress when working from home? She must take a load of outfit photos on a weekend and scatter them through the week. I absolutely do not accept that she's sat at home dressed like that

Reactions: 17
If this doesn’t scream ED then I don’t know what does. HALF a malted milk biscuit! A full one would only be 44 calories ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Who is putting hair extensions in and wafting round their house in a cream dress when working from home? She must take a load of outfit photos on a weekend and scatter them through the week. I absolutely do not accept that she's sat at home dressed like that
When I wfh I’m wearing pyjamas and not brushing my hair 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I worked from home today in shorts and t shirt. Took all my calls outside in the sunshine. No way does she dress like that. And if she does hos pathetic and sad. Bye. Have a proper job!

I’m certain she sets pics up in advance. Why on earth would you get up for an early morning swim dolled up like this? She definitely chucked that cossie on for a pic last night before putting her dress on.
IMG_5101.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow