By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I've mentioned it on the previous thread but barbell in crook of elbows is Zercher... usually squats (never heard of it done with split squats) as variation of a front squat meant to keep you more upright than having the barbell on your back if that causes you to lean too far forward with your torso. All a bit niche and unnecessary, just do the split squat with body weight or dumbbells like everyone else ffs. Definitely done for the gram photos.

Reactions: 4
Is that her voice. I'm shook to the core if so. Totally expected something different, I don't know what but different to that

Reactions: 3
Is that her voice. I'm shook to the core if so. Totally expected something different, I don't know what but different to that
Yes that’s her 😂 she always sounds a little bit geordie to me.

Reactions: 3
I’m Welsh and have a strong accent. I love regional. accents. Her voice just doesn’t fit with her vision. Sounds common ti me. Buy as I say I’m Welsh so can’t really comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m from Cumbria and surely that’s her posh phone voice that slips occasionally. I’ve heard her talk before and it was a lot more west Cumbrian last time.

Nice to see Andrew having a better time with Gemma’s twin than he ever appears to have with her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice to see Andrew having a better time with Gemma’s twin than he ever appears to have with her
He let loose, never seen this side of him, he's usually kept on such a tight leash by Gem, its good to see he actually has a personality that's not "Gemma Bosankos husband"

Reactions: 7
He looks like he’s had the time of his life! Trust stick up the arse Gemma not to go. Too much fun for her.

Reactions: 8
The state of Andrews bitten nails in that pic she’s shared on her stories? Yuk. Are those bitten down nails through stress and other issues I wonder

Reactions: 1
The state of Andrews bitten nails in that pic she’s shared on her stories? Yuk. Are those bitten down nails through stress and other issues I wonder
Or hunger maybe given the portion sizes at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The more pictures I see of Gemma’s full face, the more it make sense why she prefers to cut half of it off on photos.

• Haha
So the lady that’s made the 14th birthday cakes business is to make bespoke wedding cakes…

what is wrong with this woman?! 🤦🏽‍♀️