Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
She must like the black smudge on her hip 🤣 wonder what inspiring quote she has written along her foot there 🤔 "the strongest foot I ever did walk on" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

cill2019

VIP Member
IMG_1290.png

“Vast majority of the last 20 years!” 🤣🤣🤣 so you didnae work at a nuclear power plant naw! Lives in cloud cuckoo land

• Haha
Reactions: 19

AdApathy

VIP Member
Oh come on, I'm sure a 16 year old Chandler Bing dreamt of working in data reconfiguration and statistical analysis

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Littleoldmemischief

No idea why she would ever consider posting a photo of her young daughter in short dresses or a bikini for the world to see... It's just poor parenting

Reactions: 15

Grootyou

Does she ever leave those fucking awful white shoes at home? They don't ever go with anything she's wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
There’s someone like her who’s just arrived at my (cheap and cheerful) gym. She brings her partner who films her (and obviously the rest of us) bad form and eye fucking herself in the mirror.

The other day she was getting such bad looks from some lovely lady who was dressed normally but was obviously hating potentially being filmed too. I was mentally sewing a voodoo doll. She’ll soon realise that no one gives a fuck if she rocks up looking like a plastic doll because people are there to train (or in my case, regret my life choices because everything feels so hard).
I hate being filmed! There should be a ban on filming around the gym if there are people in there! If you want to film your workout, go when it’s quiet, empty or at least give a courtesy shout out and ask if anyone objects to being in the background of their video (if they object then respect their privacy choices). I have to look groomed and professional for my job, so my workout time is my decompression time where I’m free to not think about my image and be as ugly as I want while working out, I don’t want to feel exposed by some random stranger posting a video online where I’m struggling my tits off in the background.

Reactions: 14

Munkie

The pic of Olivia in her bikini… is she fucking stupid?!
Yep, I never comment on her thread here but that pic is too far, she needs to set up a private insta for family if she wants to share that kind of pic.
I assume Olivia gave consent??
I thought Andrew working in a school, surely he's been trained in safeguarding of children?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Theboredone

She looks like she's going to the Oscars every night.... He looks like he's going down the pub with the lads 🤣🤣

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
“She’s cute, even if she won’t smile”.

Oh I wonder if that’s anything to do with seeing her mum and auntie with their jaws clamped firmly shut? I noticed a photographer shared some pics the other day of her sister, wife and daughter - lovely natural pics of big smiles. Her sister only posted the ones where her mouth was shut 🥴

• Haha