By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dye my hair every 2 to 3 weeks cos I'm as grey as a badger and on occasion if I'm really in a bind towards the end of those couple of weeks and I've something on I've used those sprays/powders, they will fool a galloping horse but you won't look as slick as her no matter how you go about it

Case in point... had some stuff on June Bank Holiday and was feeling that I had got
Away with it when my fella who was sitting opposite me in pub said..what's that at back of your head. 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
You’d think she’d know to wear more a flat footed trainer to do weights in

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240612_125007_Instagram.jpg
What in the world is this move supposed to be?? Her and that JD are a worry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her form is horrendous. For them to be using that to advertise/inform is hilarious. She either needs a barbell on her back to do split squats or dumbbells in her hands. There is no rational reason to hold the barbell in the crook of her elbows!
just yet more proof that her weight loss is just because of her extremely restricted diet and nothing else.
Did anyone see the story, possibly yesterday, of her working out with JD? I think she must do it every day with him. And cult members are mentioning group calls with jd AND Gemma so she’s well in with the cult now, deputy leader 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbh split squats are generally done notoriously badly. Body weight only until form is ok. People’s egos will lead to injury.

She looks like a bleeping bellend.

Reactions: 9
Who wears their hair down to work out?
This literally gives me the ick! Imagine being so desperate and thirsty about your looks, you go to the gym in drag queen makeup and blow dried hair down your face and back 🤢

Reactions: 14
This literally gives me the ick! Imagine being so desperate and thirsty about your looks, you go to the gym in drag queen makeup and blow dried hair down your face and back 🤢
There’s someone like her who’s just arrived at my (cheap and cheerful) gym. She brings her partner who films her (and obviously the rest of us) bad form and eye bleeping herself in the mirror.

The other day she was getting such bad looks from some lovely lady who was dressed normally but was obviously hating potentially being filmed too. I was mentally sewing a voodoo doll. She’ll soon realise that no one gives a duck if she rocks up looking like a plastic doll because people are there to train (or in my case, regret my life choices because everything feels so hard).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s someone like her who’s just arrived at my (cheap and cheerful) gym. She brings her partner who films her (and obviously the rest of us) bad form and eye bleeping herself in the mirror.

The other day she was getting such bad looks from some lovely lady who was dressed normally but was obviously hating potentially being filmed too. I was mentally sewing a voodoo doll. She’ll soon realise that no one gives a duck if she rocks up looking like a plastic doll because people are there to train (or in my case, regret my life choices because everything feels so hard).
I hate being filmed! There should be a ban on filming around the gym if there are people in there! If you want to film your workout, go when it’s quiet, empty or at least give a courtesy shout out and ask if anyone objects to being in the background of their video (if they object then respect their privacy choices). I have to look groomed and professional for my job, so my workout time is my decompression time where I’m free to not think about my image and be as ugly as I want while working out, I don’t want to feel exposed by some random stranger posting a video online where I’m struggling my tits off in the background.

Reactions: 15
Her form is horrendous. For them to be using that to advertise/inform is hilarious. She either needs a barbell on her back to do split squats or dumbbells in her hands. There is no rational reason to hold the barbell in the crook of her elbows!
just yet more proof that her weight loss is just because of her extremely restricted diet and nothing else.
Did anyone see the story, possibly yesterday, of her working out with JD? I think she must do it every day with him. And cult members are mentioning group calls with jd AND Gemma so she’s well in with the cult now, deputy leader 😂
yeah the phone calls total cult status just to make sure you buy another block and keep paying the piper 😂😂

Reactions: 4