By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“She’s cute, even if she won’t smile”.

Oh I wonder if that’s anything to do with seeing her mum and auntie with their jaws clamped firmly shut? I noticed a photographer shared some pics the other day of her sister, wife and daughter - lovely natural pics of big smiles. Her sister only posted the ones where her mouth was shut 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she ever leave those bleeping awful white shoes at home? They don't ever go with anything she's wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she's gone from baking Santa cookies to teeny silk dresses and posed photos from behind for Olivia in 5 months

Reactions: 11
I don't have a daughter, I have sons but is it normal for girls Olivias age to wear such little dresses!? 😵

Reactions: 4
Why does she always look like she has sore eyes? Is it those god awful lashes?

Reactions: 5
The pic of Olivia in her bikini… is she bleeping stupid?!
Yep, I never comment on her thread here but that pic is too far, she needs to set up a private insta for family if she wants to share that kind of pic.
I assume Olivia gave consent??
I thought Andrew working in a school, surely he's been trained in safeguarding of children?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine filtering everything so much that you completely change the colour of your home!
Why would you want to filter your pictures so much you look like you have a vase of dead flowers in your kitchen?!

The white shoes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Olivia’s bikini shot 😳😳
What is she on?

Reactions: 9
No idea why she would ever consider posting a photo of her young daughter in short dresses or a bikini for the world to see... It's just poor parenting

Reactions: 15
I understand that young girls want to dress that way to emulate the women they see in the media, but there's no need to share pictures like that with the world. She's 13, that bikini picture is so inappropriate and she needs to remove it before it falls into the wrong hands.

Reactions: 10