Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChiRie

VIP Member
@Rosiep2008 ---- I'm sure on last nights slog, Jimmy said something about the dog crap in the garden and I think guru said it's all over. 😱😱😱
On older slogs it really was like Steptoes yard, doing old bangers up. I wouldn't like to live next door to a residential property being used as a business, buying and selling cars. And if it's not a business to make money, why do it.
I think guru and Dan, TT, have more in common than I thought. Both entitled, inconsiderate bastards, do anything to get a bit of content. Just to keep churning out slogs for the 💲💲💲💲💲 They are full time youtubers peepul, it's their job.
Saw that, I hope they pic it all up before Baby goes mowing the grass :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
I meant reading here
---

Yeah she ate a lot. I think she thinks as it's just meat it's ok. See that slab of butter Guru put on his steak! I fear for his arteries.
Yes one day he is just going to clutch his chest and keel over… I can just see it happening!

Reactions: 5

Rosiep2008

Did I really hear Mart say 'we're not big eaters' and 'this three meals a day is too much for us, we're over eating' really Martin?

Only a year ago you were eating dinners like this (& that was sometimes after a slap up brekkers at the ragged apron).

And if you're eating too much why you buying snacks in the supermarket?

View attachment 2979291
They really have big appetites 😳 and yes Martin all those awful processed foods that you don't eat😉 hes full of shit.......literally.

Reactions: 4

Sasha coco

Just when you think you've seen it all, a commenter tells guru to go into politics as an independent, and they'd vote for him. That's all we need. Are these gullibles really living amongst us, or do they have internet access in secure facilities 🤔🤔🤔
Mind you his manifesto could be good for a laugh.

Vote Butler, For a Better Britain.
Free Cosori pressure cookers and air fryers for every household.
No VAT on e bikes.
YouTubers will be income tax exempt.
Carnivores will have 14 ribeye steaks, 4 chickens, 3 kilos of bacon, 3 kilos of sausages, 2 dozen eggs, 14 half pound burgers and 7 packs kerry gold(grass fed) butter free of charge and delivered to their door weekly.
Vegetables and fruit will incur a new premium health tax.
It will also be compulsory for public areas (gyms, garages, tyre repair centres) to display pictures of scantily clad, semi naked, topless women.

Attachments

• Haha

Sasha coco

I had to laugh at tonight's slog, I think baby misunderstood guru saying they were making sue carry the rucksack (on their comments left by subscribers asking why guru wasn't carrying it) and I'm sure shazza said she'd had explained what was in hers, I'm assuming from tattle comments about all the paraphernalia speculated on here 😹😹😹
I know if I was shazza I'd have twatted him across the head and pushed him onto the biggest cactus I could find. Telling her to shut up, coming from someone who never shuts the fuck up, unbelievable.
That place looked lethal ⚰⚰⚰
It must make a nice change meeting up with their subscribers, who seem like nice normal people, as opposed to their mates the travel trogs.

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
I sometimes wonder if The Ragged Apron do do all that for the price Martin pays for every customer. He advertisese them so much maybe he gets it cheaper.

Sasha coco

@Upnorth ---- 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought exactly the same on tonight's slog, when guru kept walking past all them cars on the drive.
Then I thought no,the Clampetts are genuinely sweet simple folk. Wouldn't grift, and granny never sits still, always cleaning, doing the washing by hand in the cement pond.And wouldn't dream of going to the ragged apron for vittles everyday, everything cooked from scratch. Even Jethro talks more sense.
I owe Jed and all his kin an apology for even thinking of the comparison.
I've said it before it's like Steptoes yard, now I'm thinking Arthur Daly with all them cars 🤑
Sadly, I've not got the knowhow to photo shop, but I'm sure other tattlers are more than capable. 🤞🤞🤞
---
Incidentally, the Beverley Hillbillies are on every Monday.

• Haha

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Their latest slog with their nibble ideas to watch the match was so unisperational. No thought or real effort at all. Shop bought sauages and meatballs on skewers and some chicken thighs with a bit of seasoning bunged on. Hardly decent content but comments saying lovely to see them back cooking again. Must be Kays Cooking fans 😂
The wedge potatoes made me laugh… supposed to be a finger food buffet but they did huge wedges you couldn’t eat with your hands dumped into all the sausage oil left over from the minging looking sausage and meatball kebabs!

I would prefer a dainty vol u vent or a mini Quorn scotch egg myself as I don’t eat red meat let alone potatoes cooked in lard!

They need to move with the times a bit and realise people don’t cook in animal fat and all that salt and cheap meat!
You are heart attacks waiting to happen shelle and Martin. Try olive oil and fish or vegetarian alternatives!

Sasha coco

@TeaTimeTreats ----- sadly I don't think he's pretending. He'd be lost without Shelle.
I'd love to see a vlog of Marty goes abroad alone. Now that would be worth watching.
He'd have trouble going to the ragged apron on his own. 🤣🤣🤣
Remember the other week when he was left at home alone, and that was just for a few hours.

• Haha

Sasha coco

Yes @Rosiep2008, we've seen their hygiene standards when cooking, picking seasoning pots up after handling raw chicken, putting cheese on the wrapper it came in to cut it. Fuck knows how many peepul could have touched that on the supermarket shelf. Guru and baby pick up everything in sight with no intention of buying, just to show us.
We should be grateful 'cause we're that stupid and not capable of going shopping for what we want.
Not to mention all the dog :poop: in the garden.
Baby said you wouldn't believe they were brothers, David obviously not a twat.
And what's with guru's suggestive comments in the ragged apron, and sounded like it wasn't the first time. Bet nicola doesn't find it funny.
Shazza, don't allow that prick to make smutty comments to other women, and in front of you. Next time he thinks he's being funny, either show him up for the neanderthal he is, or ram the camera down his throat and twat him on your way out. Let the bastard walk home.
---
He would have been wearing that fucking breakfast all the way back to Woodhall spa.

Upnorth

Oh my lord….the BBQ 🤢 Not a salad or vegetable in sight - fine- go ahead and eat a crappy diet but surely if you have guests round to eat you could at least open a bag of salad and chop a bit of cucumber and tomato? I feel sick just looking. More smutty comments between Mart and Stacey.

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Disgusting comments about his brother, as if they are the pinnacle of healthy living. What shocked me more though was Baby’s complete indifference and lack of interest over their granddaughter’s sporting achievements. If it was baby Frank they’d never shut up about it.
I said this to my other half! I said Sharon not making anything of that good news about her grandchild! Different if it was Tracey’s kids 🤨

Roy_S

The heart attack waiting to happen that is a rate My Takeaway has recently started wearing several thousand pounds worth of Omega on his wrist it just doesn’t go with a big fat wobbly lad with a big double chin with rugby emblazoned multi coloured 100% nylon shirts and greasy burger fat dripping down his chin.
Ages since I've looked at his channel but I'll have to go and check on his choice of timepiece (James Bond wears an Omega).

Edit. That's an Omega/Swatch collaboration, 99.9999% Swatch & they're a couple of hundred quid (and overpriced at that).
---
Spot the difference (RMT's plastic shite and a Planet Ocean)

moonswatch.jpg

Last edited:

Sunny side up

Is
Why's Baby buying vinyl, she's got nothing to play it on? (Does the guru's music centre 'rare collectors piece, worth lots of money' actually work?).

And riddle me this - how does guru fit in medium t shirt with a 44 regular chest?

Why don't he use his own car to go down the gym?

View attachment 3013584
Thatca big zit on his chin? Or is that only a bit of muscle he's gained in the gym?😂

• Haha