Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasha coco

@ChiRie ---- yes it was directed at nicola so can't understand why stacey said he'd said it to her, unless was edited out.
If I was shazza that bastard would be drinking through a straw for the foreseeable (he'd be blending his ribeye, bacon, sausages and eggs), and sleeping in the log cabin. That's a shed to the rest of us.
When guru and baby were talking about having a bath, god my eyes, I can't unsee the image.πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3

ChiRie

VIP Member
I wonder if the holiday at Nina's AirBB will be a freebie...Sounds very suspicious them saying there going..Also if Guru could get a freebie he'd take like a shot..
I expect it is and he'll rave about the place and not moan about tiny things that could be improved? Is it an airbnb or does she provide breakfast? If she does I hope it's cooked to his exacting standards seeing as he's the professional sausage bacon egg cook these days.

• Haha

Rosiep2008

I don't think I saw it but read about it. I'll look it up. Greedy Buggers. Read the article just now. He can certainly afford to eat almost every day it seems at The Ragged Apron. How many normal people can afford to do that.
Haven't watched the latest slogs. I don't think they pay anything in the Ragged Apron he probably tells the owner about all the customers he's bringing to the cafe😑 Maybe he was reading here and that's why he was in a bad mood. You know the saying The truth hurts 🀣🀣

Sasha coco

@Sunny side up ---- πŸ’―, I'd have twatted him with that camera round his fucking mard face, maybe that's how they lost footage in the garden centre cafe 😱😱😱
When they were on holiday he actually told her to shut up, and I'm sure Sue was there, he'd never get chance to humiliate me again. I did tell shazza I'd put him on my cunt list for her, just say the word. You can't help some people. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Know all guru didn't realise that number plate he was showing the world was obviously a private plate. How fucking dare he film some ones car, especially classic, car thieves know the area it was in. Just inconsiderate of people's privacy and safety, all for a slog content.
The waffling of shite was even worse in the food hall section, commentating on food they had no intention of buying, but at least we know he doesn't like venison, it's too rich and tastes 'gamey', who'd have thunk it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
As for building that frame for gates, it was good to see the guru adhering to strict health and safety practices. Using a drill with one hand while filming with the other, continuous spouting of shite. I suppose it's quite a skill. Unbelievable. He should come with a government health warning.
Poor ol' baby is I'll again, maybe look at what your eating and try something more varied with plenty of vitamins. You never see them eat fruit, unless I've missed it.
---
Breaking news,
first few of the gullibles comments, saying they are with sharon, just order a breakfast and leave off what you want or swap things, and a comment saying that Marty was annoyed with shazza. Not read them all, but there was the usual shite and blowing smoke up 'ol Marty's arse.

Last edited:

Sasha coco

@DeakyBlinderz ---- and he knows we would have loved it. Twat.

I've not watched it yet, who did he blame, the road, motorists, pedestrians, shoes, or god forbid the bike and himself, but I can't see that.
He's probably getting sympathy from his gullibles
Did he not take a trip to A&E, he could have made a slog out of it , like Christmas when he was at deaths door. πŸš‘πŸš‘πŸš‘
I think that might be when he became a carnivore πŸ‚πŸ‘πŸ·πŸ“

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
Just when you think you've seen it all, a commenter tells guru to go into politics as an independent, and they'd vote for him. That's all we need. Are these gullibles really living amongst us, or do they have internet access in secure facilities πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Mind you his manifesto could be good for a laugh.

Vote Butler, For a Better Britain.
Free Cosori pressure cookers and air fryers for every household.
No VAT on e bikes.
YouTubers will be income tax exempt.
Carnivores will have 14 ribeye steaks, 4 chickens, 3 kilos of bacon, 3 kilos of sausages, 2 dozen eggs, 14 half pound burgers and 7 packs kerry gold(grass fed) butter free of charge and delivered to their door weekly.
Vegetables and fruit will incur a new premium health tax.
It will also be compulsory for public areas (gyms, garages, tyre repair centres) to display pictures of scantily clad, semi naked, topless women.
Christ can you imagine?
---
Oh my lord….the BBQ 🀒 Not a salad or vegetable in sight - fine- go ahead and eat a crappy diet but surely if you have guests round to eat you could at least open a bag of salad and chop a bit of cucumber and tomato? I feel sick just looking. More smutty comments between Mart and Stacey.
He can't have salad so he won't serve it. It bloats him and makes him ill. Love a nice fresh salad I do.

Sasha coco

🀣🀣🀣🀣Thank you @Roy_S ---- that's an image I can't unsee, and I can't be sure when I can face a bag of peanut M&Ms, that's for tattlers who can't remember Treats.

• Haha

Sasha coco

Forgot to say, 'ol Marty wasn't half bad on the karaoke. What's happening to me, I must have had too much sun at that cactus place. 😱😱😱😱

• Haha

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
There was a young lady sitting next to the guru and baby, who incidentally was nearly falling out of her bra, but any future shots, the woman had disappeared, probably did a runner from him with the camera!

ChiRie

VIP Member
Haven't watched the latest slogs. I don't think they pay anything in the Ragged Apron he probably tells the owner about all the customers he's bringing to the cafe😑 Maybe he was reading here and that's why he was in a bad mood. You know the saying The truth hurts 🀣🀣
I only watched a few of the ones mentioned here lately just to join in on the chat. He's just so rude. I'm not a fan of Sharon but she does seem embarrassed and annoyed by him at times. He's a know it all piny penching idiot.

• Haha

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
@Big Red Dog ---‐--- I'd forget about Rate my takeaway, my grandson used to make me watch him.
After seeing your post I went and watched one, he was in liverpool eating scouse, a breakfast and apple pie custard. He always seems pleasant, has selfies and talks with everyone who stops. Can you imagine Dan being like that, he's a miserable twat.
And more importantly, unless if missed something, not a patreon or donation page in sight. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Oh he’s done it in the past but not for a long while but he had quite few episodes opening β€œgifts” that people had sent in i remember one he did in a park someone sent in a big plastic machine gun and he was running about doing the rat tat tat like Peter Kaye in the It’s Spitting joke.. people sent in lots of cutlery he never used and I remember mugs with him and the partner who died on I bet they hit the bin when the new model arrived.

Sasha coco

@ChiRie --- I don't know if you've seen it, the slog in Scotland with them annoying bastards.
They went to a restaurant, think it was Italian, complained like fuck about the prices. Guru and baby had tap water with ice and lemon(free), all plates cleared. Then had the fucking nerve to leave a scathing review, even though they knew the prices before they went in. If you don't like the price, don't go in. It even made the papers.
Fortunately, regular customers and locals came to the defence of the restaurant. They could have lost their business. And he compains about trolls.
Only Martin can give an opinion. Makes you wonder if he tries to get discount wherever they eat and shop, always mentioning that butchers where they go. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Roy_S

🀣🀣🀣🀣Thank you @Roy_S ---- that's an image I can't unsee, and I can't be sure when I can face a bag of peanut M&Ms, that's for tattlers who can't remember Treats.
I did wonder after posting if anyone would 'get it', we must be of similar vintage ;)

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
Gosh yeah they were both rude about his brothers private health issues. Saying he's not hygenic and you wouldn't believe they were brothers!

Reactions: 2

Roy_S

Mart's insightful comment going through duty free 'Lots of drinks in here aren't there?'

What a fairly pointless vlog that really was, little input from Mart, he seemed a bit out of it πŸ€ͺ😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sasha coco

@Big Red Dog ---‐--- I'd forget about Rate my takeaway, my grandson used to make me watch him.
After seeing your post I went and watched one, he was in liverpool eating scouse, a breakfast and apple pie custard. He always seems pleasant, has selfies and talks with everyone who stops. Can you imagine Dan being like that, he's a miserable twat.
And more importantly, unless if missed something, not a patreon or donation page in sight. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘