Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiep2008

I didn't enjoy the slog tonight. Love animals and if they can't be realeased into captivity Then I am ok with them living in places like this, was nice to see Baby Frank enjoying it. . Induendo was look at the girth on that lol. No chipppys chips for them as usual.
He did have baby Frank's chips sitting very close to him๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 3

ChiRie

VIP Member
Gosh yeah they were both rude about his brothers private health issues. Saying he's not hygenic and you wouldn't believe they were brothers!

Reactions: 2

Roy_S

Mart's insightful comment going through duty free 'Lots of drinks in here aren't there?'

What a fairly pointless vlog that really was, little input from Mart, he seemed a bit out of it ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sasha coco

@Big Red Dog ---โ€--- I'd forget about Rate my takeaway, my grandson used to make me watch him.
After seeing your post I went and watched one, he was in liverpool eating scouse, a breakfast and apple pie custard. He always seems pleasant, has selfies and talks with everyone who stops. Can you imagine Dan being like that, he's a miserable twat.
And more importantly, unless if missed something, not a patreon or donation page in sight. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sasha coco

Was a cute goat.

It was ChiRie, then I remembered a programme about a woman who had goats, ALL OVER THE HOUSE.
The little bastards jumped on the worktops, opened the fridge and cupboard doors, I'm sure they stole food.They even went upstairs and got on her bed. I love animals and have always had my dogs on the bed with me, but I draw the line at goats.
I'll have to see if i can find it on YouTube. I think someone had gone in to sort her out and build something outside for them.

I'm not sure if this was the programme I was thinking of.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
I didn't enjoy the slog tonight. Love animals and if they can't be realeased into captivity Then I am ok with them living in places like this, was nice to see Baby Frank enjoying it. . Induendo was look at the girth on that lol. No chipppys chips for them as usual.

ChiRie

VIP Member
It was ChiRie, then I remembered a programme about a woman who had goats, ALL OVER THE HOUSE.
The little bastards jumped on the worktops, opened the fridge and cupboard doors, I'm sure they stole food.They even went upstairs and got on her bed. I love animals and have always had my dogs on the bed with me, but I draw the line at goats.
I'll have to see if i can find it on YouTube. I think someone had gone in to sort her out and build something outside for them.

I'm not sure if this was the programme I was thinking of.
Yeah dogs in bed is fine but not a goat lol.

Sasha coco

When you read this Marty & Shazza. DANGER WARNING.
I don't know if you bought baby Frank that globe, but if you did throw it in the bin and any others you might have in the house.
I read a few months ago that a dog had died because of a snow globe breaking and it had licked some of the liquid, the vet couldn't save the poor thing.
Apparently there is something in them that kills animals and probably kids. I think it was antifreeze and a sugary substance in the water. Your welcome. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

Sasha coco

This post is slightly political, but is on topic.
Last nights slog, where guru embarrassed his hospitalised brother,proceeded to say how bad the A&E department was, not the medical staff. Hardly breaking news, unless you live under a rock or in your own perfect bubble, everyone knows the NHS is on its arse.
When I read the comments, it wasn't surprising, past racist comments show a certain demographic, and they get โ™ฅ by guru.
I gave up reading them, lots of vote reform comments, which is their right.
In my opinion, the Reform party, is an extension of the old National Front and BNP. I think they are very dangerous, having an air of respectability, but letting racists in, via the back door.
Today's news of Reform campaigners (for Farage) making disgusting racist comments prove my point.
One, who used to be a Tory voter, was recorded calling Rishi Sunak a Fucking P****. Absolutely disgusting, no matter what you think of him as a prime minister, I actually think he's one of the worst, but I thought was a pretty good chancellor during the pandemic.
This piece of shit then went on to say that army recruits should use illegal immigrants for target practice. This bastard should be prosecuted and imprisoned, if that isn't a hate crime, I don't know what is.
Needles to say he is no longer campaigning for Farage, but just highlights the mindset of their supporters and some of the Butlers subscribers/commenters.

Roy_S

I had to laugh at tonight's slog, I think baby misunderstood guru saying they were making sue carry the rucksack (on their comments left by subscribers asking why guru wasn't carrying it) and I'm sure shazza said she'd had explained what was in hers, I'm assuming from tattle comments about all the paraphernalia speculated on here ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
She did, here's the transcript (for rock shake read back pack, they seem to make do with a close approximation of what was actually said.

441433179_1400256127340113_8319196455996688669_n.png

Reactions: 1

ChiRie

VIP Member
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ right @Rosidol

Long before I'd heard of them and years before this thread was created, there are slogs with him ranting about his 'trolls', baby stood dutifully by his side, wearing a suitable expression (miserable face like a smacked arse).
He even had a tee shirt on one of his slogs saying I like to rant.
I'm sure he periodically rants when struggling for content, only so many trips to Tesco's you can put out.
Then the usual comments from his gullibles, telling them how much they love them, thanking them and saying how genuine they are. AND they're walking amongst us.
He really is a fucking walking case study, institutions up and down the country would be eager to study that twats behaviour. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Correction and apologies, should be @Rosiep2008, that'll teach me to check before posting ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“
Hence I stopped watching Blue Van Man. Ranting all the time. Couldn't be doing with it anymore when I used to enjoy his videos.

Upnorth

Agree. They could have used less than a quarter of that food, had a bun with the burgers and sausages, some fried onions, cheese if they wanted it and a nice but of salad, even on the burgers. Some fresh fruit for afters, even tinned. It would have been a lot healthier and less calories than all that meat.
That pork and beef could have been saved for a Sunday lunch when the family was round.
Fuck knows why they want fruit trees in the garden, I've never seen them eat fruit, mustn't be allowed on the carnivore diet.๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
---
Regarding the speeding ticket, I think you only get fined a percentage of your wage if you plead not guilty. Usually it's a ยฃ100 fine and three points if you just plead guilty, unless your going faster than the 3 point threshold. I thought last week when they said about the speed awareness course, they wouldn't be eligible.
---
Just checked, I thought I was right thinking that's if you plead not guilty COULD be more points and bigger fine.They'vebably not read it right. I'd just plead guilty and have done with it. Insurance will probably go up depending on the speed you were going.
Agree. They could have used less than a quarter of that food, had a bun with the burgers and sausages, some fried onions, cheese if they wanted it and a nice but of salad, even on the burgers. Some fresh fruit for afters, even tinned. It would have been a lot healthier and less calories than all that meat.
That pork and beef could have been saved for a Sunday lunch when the family was round.
Fuck knows why they want fruit trees in the garden, I've never seen them eat fruit, mustn't be allowed on the carnivore diet.๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
---
Regarding the speeding ticket, I think you only get fined a percentage of your wage if you plead not guilty. Usually it's a ยฃ100 fine and three points if you just plead guilty, unless your going faster than the 3 point threshold. I thought last week when they said about the speed awareness course, they wouldn't be eligible.
---
Just checked, I thought I was right thinking that's if you plead not guilty COULD be more points and bigger fine.They've probably not read it right. I'd just plead guilty and have done with it. Insurance will probably go up depending on the speed you were going.
Anyone savvy enough to superimpose their faces on this?!

Attachments

ChiRie

VIP Member
Did I really hear Mart say 'we're not big eaters' and 'this three meals a day is too much for us, we're over eating' really Martin?

Only a year ago you were eating dinners like this (& that was sometimes after a slap up brekkers at the ragged apron).

And if you're eating too much why you buying snacks in the supermarket?

View attachment 2979291
Your profile pic looks like the MacMaster