Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiep2008

Who needs enemies when you have a brother and a sister in law like these two. Disgusting behaviour calling out his brother in the way that they did. Maybe his brother doesn’t want the entire internet knowing his business.
What a pair of horrible peepul telling his poor brother's business all over the internet😡

Reactions: 6

ChiRie

VIP Member
He commented that perople had said he should have just ordered the full English at the garden centre. He wanted to of everything but it wasn't cooked to his standards. Think he's been reqading her again.
As per cooking up his Tesco finest sausages outi in his garden via electric not BBQ. Just flippin cook it in the kicthen right there!!!!!!!!!
I meant reading here
---
Bloody hell last night Sharon ate 8 sausages! The remainder of what was left on the huge sharing plate for her gary, Stacey and Martin!

She took the whole serving, dumped half a jar of mustard on the side, and got to work!!! Did anyone notice?

Meanwhile Mazzy on the Travel Trolls is taking illegal drugs to get thin! YouTube has gone mad!
Yeah she ate a lot. I think she thinks as it's just meat it's ok. See that slab of butter Guru put on his steak! I fear for his arteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Roy_S

Why's Baby buying vinyl, she's got nothing to play it on? (Does the guru's music centre 'rare collectors piece, worth lots of money' actually work?).

And riddle me this - how does guru fit in medium t shirt with a 44 regular chest?

Why don't he use his own car to go down the gym?

martyy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Rosiep2008

So in tonight's slog he had at least 6 sausages 2 eggs and then a steak which he cooked in front of Gary and Stacey😠 he's one greedy bastard😠

• Haha

Sasha coco

@Rosiep2008 ------ 💯 he's getting more critical and questioning comments than the usual blowing smoke up his arse comments. I'm still puzzled, 74000 plus subscribers, 14000 views yet only 128 comments
I'm no mathematician, but those figures just don't add up. You are so right about him not taking any criticism.
A significant trait of a narcissist is being unable to tolerate any criticism and go on the attack, do we know anyone like that 🤔🤔🤔

@TeaTimeTreats --- it's sadly the case. When Marty said his chest was tight after being in the gym the other week, I thought then, that needs checking out.
A lot of people, mostly men, will tell the doctor about non serious symptoms and fall to tell them the real more serious problem, because they are in denial.

Oh Marty, just incase you haven't caught up on the TT thread, I gave Dan a well done last night, even though he's on my cunt list.
He said he was stopping filming because there was a lot of school kids about. 👍👍
Take note, stop filming other people's kids.

Rosiep2008

Wouldn't call those healthy snacks🙄 I would say they were really shitty unhealthy snacks🤢Is anybody taking advice from these🤡They look as if they've gained more weight 🙄

ChiRie

VIP Member
I noticed Sharon seems to do the graden work like the mowing of the grass and painting the fence. Lazy Martin! Poor baby Frank had to watch out for the dog poo when running on the grass. Pick the shit up!

ChiRie

VIP Member
@Rosiep2008 ------ 💯 he's getting more critical and questioning comments than the usual blowing smoke up his arse comments. I'm still puzzled, 74000 plus subscribers, 14000 views yet only 128 comments
I'm no mathematician, but those figures just don't add up. You are so right about him not taking any criticism.
A significant trait of a narcissist is being unable to tolerate any criticism and go on the attack, do we know anyone like that 🤔🤔🤔

@TeaTimeTreats --- it's sadly the case. When Marty said his chest was tight after being in the gym the other week, I thought then, that needs checking out.
A lot of people, mostly men, will tell the doctor about non serious symptoms and fall to tell them the real more serious problem, because they are in denial.

Oh Marty, just incase you haven't caught up on the TT thread, I gave Dan a well done last night, even though he's on my cunt list.
He said he was stopping filming because there was a lot of school kids about. 👍👍
Take note, stop filming other people's kids.
Someone commented asking why he doesn't ever finish the jobs in the garden his reply was as usual sarcastic "we have lives" The only thing they do work wise is vlog.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They are from London originally where they lived with his mother, he worked for sky tv as an engineer /installer and she worked in a hospital and was then a carer. His old mum moved with them to Woodall spa which I think explains the big house. It was the mums house in London that funded it when they all moved.
Thanks for the rundown, it makes sense now how they got that house without doing much! Fell on their feet there didn't they. Always been supported from others, sounds familiar...

Christ, I wouldn't let him fit anything going from the way he was handling those tools off temu🫠🤣

• Haha

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Thanks for the rundown, it makes sense now how they got that house without doing much! Fell on their feet there didn't they. Always been supported from others, sounds familiar...

Christ, I wouldn't let him fit anything going from the way he was handling those tools off temu🫠🤣
Yes the mum had a 3 bedroom house in Peckham which is apparently quite an expensive area of London, so yes they landed right on their feet! 👣 The current house they live in is worth £500k! Yet they still condone begging on YouTube

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Would love to know what they cut out in the garden centre. Baby actually had the grace to look embarrassed this time! 🤣🤣🤣 he was in a foul mood, just looking for a row.

Yet in one of their vlogs in Nottingham they paid a disgusting amount for a scabby breakfast and didn't say a word! He's a rude pig!

He'll get a punch one day. If he was swinging that camera around me at AI when I was trying to get my food I'd tell him to fuck right off. Someone will wrap that camera around his neck one day. There has been a few big blokes staring at him as he chats shit into his microphone 🤣

I was cringing at the gates. He's not left enough gaps, so when it rains the wood will swell and cause problems. No wonder their house is a tip he's useless.

Can anyone answer why they don't drink alcohol? I'm not judging them for it, I am genuinely curious.

Roy_S

Forgot to say, 'ol Marty wasn't half bad on the karaoke. What's happening to me, I must have had too much sun at that cactus place. 😱😱😱😱
Yes, but what struck me is he appeared to be wearing the clothes he'd had on all day (including sliders!).

I know it's not a very prestigious hotel but wherever you stay it's good to spruce yourself up for the evening and put some smarter clothes on.

Sasha coco

I'm guilty of being a meat eater, that being said I eat a lot less meat and have quite a few meat free days a week. I do eat fish, eggs and cheese though. I'm quite happy to have a roast dinner without the meat, I am a hypocrite, I like my gravy made with the meat fat and juices. I freeze a few tubs to have over my veggies and not a gravy granule in sight. 🤪🤪
I don't know how guru and baby had the nerve to call that concoction nibbles.
They have previously slogged same, kebabs, chicken and wedges as their main meal.
At the start guru said cosori had sponsored the slog,(wonder If cosori read on here, only a few days ago I said if I were them I'd want a return for all gifted appliances).
Who would faff around doing everything separate then either keeping warm or reheating when they have got a range cooker that would cook everything at the same time.
Guru banging on about the airfryer cooking 40% faster, waiting around for three separate uses is longer than cooking at same time. Doesn't make sense. And them wedges looked rancid. Didn't convince me to buy one.
@TeaTimeTreats --- 💯💯 heart attack waiting to happen, didn't 'ol Marty say his chest felt tight at the gym, just saying.

Sasha coco

I noticed in last in last nights slog, the grass verge, outside their gates and assume is public highway, is still all churned up and muddy from when they were driving that little digger, with a bucket on, they were using to dig out trees, then drove round to the skip on the drive.
It looks like a nice area where they live, so I'm surprised the neighbour's haven't complained to the local authority to get it put back to how it was.
The irony of wanting privacy with the new gates. Nothing wrong with that if you didn't put your life on YouTube or INVADE EVERYONE ELSE'S.
Entitled twats. 👿👿👿

@ChiRie 'ol shazza has her moments, with the sarcastic comments and finger pointing, 🤣🤣🤣, but nowhere near as bad as him.

• Haha

Sasha coco

I've not read all the comments on last nights slog but looks like there a few people questioning them.
Another nice ad for Nina's holiday rental where they are going, think he said next month.
Guru and baby will probably do a review of a newly renovated, and likely the first ones to occupy. Obviously it will be the best thing since sliced ribeye. 🤪🤪🤪
Nina played a blinder with her flying visit on the ferry to see them in lanzarote, you can't really blame her, free advertising then and then on last nights slog. She did seem like a nice woman and I wouldn't have her down as a gullible.
When reviewing their stay I hope they give the pricing information as they would with all other reviews they do.
I'm a cynical old boot.🤑🤑🤑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Oh dear carb free snacks tonight …. Stop doing keto it’s so fucking boring!!! 😴 he’s saying put “proshitto “ his favourite snack in an air fryer as a lovely snack

Excuse me while I go and throw cold water on my face to avoid falling asleep

• Haha