Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChiRie

VIP Member
Just when you think you've seen it all, a commenter tells guru to go into politics as an independent, and they'd vote for him. That's all we need. Are these gullibles really living amongst us, or do they have internet access in secure facilities 🤔🤔🤔
Mind you his manifesto could be good for a laugh.

Vote Butler, For a Better Britain.
Free Cosori pressure cookers and air fryers for every household.
No VAT on e bikes.
YouTubers will be income tax exempt.
Carnivores will have 14 ribeye steaks, 4 chickens, 3 kilos of bacon, 3 kilos of sausages, 2 dozen eggs, 14 half pound burgers and 7 packs kerry gold(grass fed) butter free of charge and delivered to their door weekly.
Vegetables and fruit will incur a new premium health tax.
It will also be compulsory for public areas (gyms, garages, tyre repair centres) to display pictures of scantily clad, semi naked, topless women.
Christ can you imagine?
---
Oh my lord….the BBQ 🤢 Not a salad or vegetable in sight - fine- go ahead and eat a crappy diet but surely if you have guests round to eat you could at least open a bag of salad and chop a bit of cucumber and tomato? I feel sick just looking. More smutty comments between Mart and Stacey.
He can't have salad so he won't serve it. It bloats him and makes him ill. Love a nice fresh salad I do.

Reactions: 4

Sasha coco

@Rosiep2008 ---- well now it's confirmed what we knew all along, 'ol Marty couldn't be trusted to go clothes shopping without baby, you can imagine what he'd come back with.
I thought I'd have to switch tonight's slog off when I seen that cunt Benjaaaay there. Thankfully, he went back to Scotland.
Guru had plenty of energy and was filming in the garden at 5 o'clock in the morning, wouldn't you just love being woke up to that.

Is it just me that thinks Woodhall Spa is the place that time forgot and is still in the 1970s.
I was half expecting Gene Hunt (Life on Mars) to be there 😉😉😉
When guru was at the gym, I couldn't believe there was a poster of a semi naked girl on the wall at the side of a piece of equipment.
I really thought those days were long gone and times had changed from when it was commonplace to have pictures of topless or semi naked girls on walls.
Maybe the males who frequent that gym are still dragging their knuckles on the floor.
Or maybe it's just me, the old boot that I am. 👵👵👵

Marty and shazza, when you read this, a bit of advice. Wear a mask when you go on a plane.
In the days before covid, I always got a chest infection when I'd been away, next time I fly it will only be with a mask. Your welcome.

• Haha

DeakyBlinderz

After hearing he fell off the new electric bike he was due to review I thought we might have got a glimpse of it happening when he posted his review up!! Sadly not tho 🤦‍♂️🤣

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
Wathced that slog, how he didn't realise he was irritating that poor woman was beyond me. He was so disrepectful to that waiter too even Sharon said something. Just taking the piss imo. I didn't watch the watch bit, he was doing my head in.

ChiRie

VIP Member
The wedge potatoes made me laugh… supposed to be a finger food buffet but they did huge wedges you couldn’t eat with your hands dumped into all the sausage oil left over from the minging looking sausage and meatball kebabs!

I would prefer a dainty vol u vent or a mini Quorn scotch egg myself as I don’t eat red meat let alone potatoes cooked in lard!

They need to move with the times a bit and realise people don’t cook in animal fat and all that salt and cheap meat!
You are heart attacks waiting to happen shelle and Martin. Try olive oil and fish or vegetarian alternatives!
The the thighs you need napkins, hardly picky finger food. All my dad used back in the day was lard but now he'd never use it. Martin is all fat and salt all the time. I'm not a huge red meat lover either mince if it's in a bolognese or chilli and that's it.

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
She did say he has some in him which I couldn't understand🤔 Did you see his snarly face when he was saying how things might look but he has edited it🤔you would think he would have edited Shazza saying the offending word.I see those magic jeans of Shazza's are losing their magic😉
Shazza is piling on the pounds again she was supposed to be slimming down for jimmy’s wedding! That’s obvs not gonna happen now!

Rosiep2008

I see in the latest slog Shazza must have been talking to Mazzy using the P word for the gypsies.He also had the shits when he came back from holiday and wasn't taking enough salt but he's better now🙄Also back to the Ragged Aprons they're profits will be dropping now they're back.

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
Agree. They could have used less than a quarter of that food, had a bun with the burgers and sausages, some fried onions, cheese if they wanted it and a nice but of salad, even on the burgers. Some fresh fruit for afters, even tinned. It would have been a lot healthier and less calories than all that meat.
That pork and beef could have been saved for a Sunday lunch when the family was round.
Fuck knows why they want fruit trees in the garden, I've never seen them eat fruit, mustn't be allowed on the carnivore diet.🐂🐂🐂🐖🐖🐖
---
Regarding the speeding ticket, I think you only get fined a percentage of your wage if you plead not guilty. Usually it's a £100 fine and three points if you just plead guilty, unless your going faster than the 3 point threshold. I thought last week when they said about the speed awareness course, they wouldn't be eligible.
---
Just checked, I thought I was right thinking that's if you plead not guilty COULD be more points and bigger fine.They've probably not read it right. I'd just plead guilty and have done with it. Insurance will probably go up depending on the speed you were going.
I thought that too, never heard of paying a percentage of your wage. Let's face it if you plead not guilty they won't let you off. He should have just taken the fine. Silly boy.
---
The man loves himself and thinks he's a real catch🤮He's an arsehole and a creep😠 The way he talks smutty to his family members is just so wrong and uncomfortable.
Yeah I'd find it realy weird. He even joked about the lady in the Ragged Apron's baps the other day. Surprised Sharon baby doesn't pull him up on it. It's gross.

ChiRie

VIP Member
They could have actually made something. It's hardly rocket science just throwing some shop bought items in an air fryer.
---
I'm guilty of being a meat eater, that being said I eat a lot less meat and have quite a few meat free days a week. I do eat fish, eggs and cheese though. I'm quite happy to have a roast dinner without the meat, I am a hypocrite, I like my gravy made with the meat fat and juices. I freeze a few tubs to have over my veggies and not a gravy granule in sight. 🤪🤪
I don't know how guru and baby had the nerve to call that concoction nibbles.
They have previously slogged same, kebabs, chicken and wedges as their main meal.
At the start guru said cosori had sponsored the slog,(wonder If cosori read on here, only a few days ago I said if I were them I'd want a return for all gifted appliances).
Who would faff around doing everything separate then either keeping warm or reheating when they have got a range cooker that would cook everything at the same time.
Guru banging on about the airfryer cooking 40% faster, waiting around for three separate uses is longer than cooking at same time. Doesn't make sense. And them wedges looked rancid. Didn't convince me to buy one.
@TeaTimeTreats --- 💯💯 heart attack waiting to happen, didn't 'ol Marty say his chest felt tight at the gym, just saying.
Oh yeah you did say about Cosori!!! Bet he read it and though he'd better do a video.

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Ooh what’s this shelle, what’s that shelle…. What’s that shelle is it a man’s toilet? (Looks at toilet door with a massive picture of a naked man on it)

Does he just pretend to be fucking stupid or what?!

• Haha

Sasha coco

Shazza, would you like Marty to be put on the Cono (cunt) list for telling you to shut up. I can do that for you, just let us know. Every chance you get call him cono. 😉😉😉
Your welcome.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What did they do before they became youtube scabs? How did he make money? And where are they from? They sound like they're from the South originally

ChiRie

VIP Member
@ChiRie --- I don't know if you've seen it, the slog in Scotland with them annoying bastards.
They went to a restaurant, think it was Italian, complained like fuck about the prices. Guru and baby had tap water with ice and lemon(free), all plates cleared. Then had the fucking nerve to leave a scathing review, even though they knew the prices before they went in. If you don't like the price, don't go in. It even made the papers.
Fortunately, regular customers and locals came to the defence of the restaurant. They could have lost their business. And he compains about trolls.
Only Martin can give an opinion. Makes you wonder if he tries to get discount wherever they eat and shop, always mentioning that butchers where they go. 🤔🤔🤔
I don't think I saw it but read about it. I'll look it up. Greedy Buggers. Read the article just now. He can certainly afford to eat almost every day it seems at The Ragged Apron. How many normal people can afford to do that.

Sasha coco

Oh my lord….the BBQ 🤢 Not a salad or vegetable in sight - fine- go ahead and eat a crappy diet but surely if you have guests round to eat you could at least open a bag of salad and chop a bit of cucumber and tomato? I feel sick just looking. More smutty comments between Mart and Stacey.
Agree. They could have used less than a quarter of that food, had a bun with the burgers and sausages, some fried onions, cheese if they wanted it and a nice but of salad, even on the burgers. Some fresh fruit for afters, even tinned. It would have been a lot healthier and less calories than all that meat.
That pork and beef could have been saved for a Sunday lunch when the family was round.
Fuck knows why they want fruit trees in the garden, I've never seen them eat fruit, mustn't be allowed on the carnivore diet.🐂🐂🐂🐖🐖🐖
---
Regarding the speeding ticket, I think you only get fined a percentage of your wage if you plead not guilty. Usually it's a £100 fine and three points if you just plead guilty, unless your going faster than the 3 point threshold. I thought last week when they said about the speed awareness course, they wouldn't be eligible.
---
Just checked, I thought I was right thinking that's if you plead not guilty COULD be more points and bigger fine.They've probably not read it right. I'd just plead guilty and have done with it. Insurance will probably go up depending on the speed you were going.

Attachments

Last edited:

ChiRie

VIP Member
Did I hear shazza say baby Frank points the poo out when she's cleaning up the garden. Poor little bugger.
It does seem the male line of the Butler's (from what I've observed) are quite happy to let the females of the species do the manual work. The males are always 'going to' do something. Pull the car port down, dig out the tree stumps, but put off until another day.
They appear fucking bone idle, do half a job.
Now a Vlog at the ragged apron to harden his arteries, he's there like a shot, that 'job' gets finished no problem.
Not acceptable is it. Wouldn't take long a couple of times a day to go pick it up.

Sasha coco

💯 @throwlightonliars , she screeches, makes sense now why they call her olive (on the buses). 🙉🙉🙉
Don't know where shazza's head was blowing them bubbles for the dogs near baby Charlie, even 'ol Marty had the sense to tell her about doing it near the buggy. That Merlin's a big strong bugger. Nice dogs though 🐕🐕🐕

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Who needs enemies when you have a brother and a sister in law like these two. Disgusting behaviour calling out his brother in the way that they did. Maybe his brother doesn’t want the entire internet knowing his business.
I thought that! Not their story to tell 🤨
Its helpful and informative to raise awareness about the side effects of poorly managed diabetes but they didn’t have to ridicule his poor brother in the process 😔 they could of just said we have a family member in hospital and we want to make you aware how important it is when you have diabetes to look after yourself because this has happened to them.

throwlightonliars

Why's Baby buying vinyl, she's got nothing to play it on? (Does the guru's music centre 'rare collectors piece, worth lots of money' actually work?).

And riddle me this - how does guru fit in medium t shirt with a 44 regular chest?

Why don't he use his own car to go down the gym?

View attachment 3013584
Urgh this is going to give me nightmares lol 😂 Shazza needs a medal that’s all I’m saying 🫣

• Haha