Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasha coco

I noticed in last in last nights slog, the grass verge, outside their gates and assume is public highway, is still all churned up and muddy from when they were driving that little digger, with a bucket on, they were using to dig out trees, then drove round to the skip on the drive.
It looks like a nice area where they live, so I'm surprised the neighbour's haven't complained to the local authority to get it put back to how it was.
The irony of wanting privacy with the new gates. Nothing wrong with that if you didn't put your life on YouTube or INVADE EVERYONE ELSE'S.
Entitled twats. 👿👿👿

@ChiRie 'ol shazza has her moments, with the sarcastic comments and finger pointing, 🤣🤣🤣, but nowhere near as bad as him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sasha coco

I've not read all the comments on last nights slog but looks like there a few people questioning them.
Another nice ad for Nina's holiday rental where they are going, think he said next month.
Guru and baby will probably do a review of a newly renovated, and likely the first ones to occupy. Obviously it will be the best thing since sliced ribeye. 🤪🤪🤪
Nina played a blinder with her flying visit on the ferry to see them in lanzarote, you can't really blame her, free advertising then and then on last nights slog. She did seem like a nice woman and I wouldn't have her down as a gullible.
When reviewing their stay I hope they give the pricing information as they would with all other reviews they do.
I'm a cynical old boot.🤑🤑🤑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Oh dear carb free snacks tonight …. Stop doing keto it’s so fucking boring!!! 😴 he’s saying put “proshitto “ his favourite snack in an air fryer as a lovely snack

Excuse me while I go and throw cold water on my face to avoid falling asleep

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
Their latest slog with their nibble ideas to watch the match was so unisperational. No thought or real effort at all. Shop bought sauages and meatballs on skewers and some chicken thighs with a bit of seasoning bunged on. Hardly decent content but comments saying lovely to see them back cooking again. Must be Kays Cooking fans 😂

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
He commented that perople had said he should have just ordered the full English at the garden centre. He wanted to of everything but it wasn't cooked to his standards. Think he's been reqading her again.
As per cooking up his Tesco finest sausages outi in his garden via electric not BBQ. Just flippin cook it in the kicthen right there!!!!!!!!!

throwlightonliars

Shazza‘s been sniffing the helium again - that voice is so high pitched it’s like finger nails on a black board lol 🤣🤷‍♀️ 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
The heart attack waiting to happen that is a rate My Takeaway has recently started wearing several thousand pounds worth of Omega on his wrist it just doesn’t go with a big fat wobbly lad with a big double chin with rugby emblazoned multi coloured 100% nylon shirts and greasy burger fat dripping down his chin.

• Sick

Sasha coco

@Rosiep2008 ---- I'm sure on last nights slog, Jimmy said something about the dog crap in the garden and I think guru said it's all over. 😱😱😱
On older slogs it really was like Steptoes yard, doing old bangers up. I wouldn't like to live next door to a residential property being used as a business, buying and selling cars. And if it's not a business to make money, why do it.
I think guru and Dan, TT, have more in common than I thought. Both entitled, inconsiderate bastards, do anything to get a bit of content. Just to keep churning out slogs for the 💲💲💲💲💲 They are full time youtubers peepul, it's their job.

• Heart
  • Haha

Upnorth

Disgusting comments about his brother, as if they are the pinnacle of healthy living. What shocked me more though was Baby’s complete indifference and lack of interest over their granddaughter’s sporting achievements. If it was baby Frank they’d never shut up about it.

Sasha coco

@ChiRie ---- yes the pair of them, they're fucking horrible. No they're vile.
Sat there, all caring while sticking the boot in. Boosting their own egos, aren't we wonderful, we take care of ourselves, smug bastards. P'lease , I don't want to speculate on David, but maybe life hasn't been as good to him as 'ol Marty.
What Guru and baby said about David is nothing short of trolling.

Rosiep2008

I've not read all the comments on last nights slog but looks like there a few people questioning them.
Another nice ad for Nina's holiday rental where they are going, think he said next month.
Guru and baby will probably do a review of a newly renovated, and likely the first ones to occupy. Obviously it will be the best thing since sliced ribeye. 🤪🤪🤪
Nina played a blinder with her flying visit on the ferry to see them in lanzarote, you can't really blame her, free advertising then and then on last nights slog. She did seem like a nice woman and I wouldn't have her down as a gullible.
When reviewing their stay I hope they give the pricing information as they would with all other reviews they do.
I'm a cynical old boot.🤑🤑🤑
He's a cheeky fecker,can't take even the tiniest bit of criticis😡 hope the gullables catch on to this talentless nasty........person.

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
What did they do before they became youtube scabs? How did he make money? And where are they from? They sound like they're from the South originally
They are from London originally where they lived with his mother, he worked for sky tv as an engineer /installer and she worked in a hospital and was then a carer. His old mum moved with them to Woodall spa which I think explains the big house. It was the mums house in London that funded it when they all moved.

• Heart

Rosiep2008

They always say be careful what you wish for....I think Sue found that out the other day...I don't think she took to Mart...And I dont think she was keen on baby...But she persevered with them both...(Brave woman)...I also think Guru and Baby had no intentions of meeting up with anyone...And has anyone noticed when guru is bored he rushes baby and wants to go...On camera he comes across ignorant....And what's with the Sid James 60s jokes...I'm sure he thinks he filming a Carry on..(in oh look it's the moon in lanzarote)...And folks what was with the Bide / toilet in tonight's slog...OMG. .I just want to scream at the man...Making baby sit on the bog how degrading.
I was shouting at the TV what an absolute cunt,and more full Baby for doing it😡 Sue hopefully has seen them for what they are. How rude was he to that lovely waiter and the man in the watch shop😠 he really does think he's something special🤡

Rosiep2008

I wondered what was blanked out after shazza had answered the door. I thought she said was alright cause he had some in him. I might be wrong and was confused. 🤔🤔🤔
Did 'ol Marty say you can't say that ? It never entered my head she would say that.
Sounded like some subscribers had left money or paid for their breakfast at the ragged apron, shazza announced that they had had their breakfast when giving the shout outs.

I can't see the few bits of carbs guru ate on holiday putting all that weight on in a week, maybe the fight gave him water retention. If it was the food, it just shows that the carnivore diet is not sustainable.
Well balanced and smaller portions is best. A diabetic plate should be divided into three imaginary parts. Half veg, a quarter protein and the other quarter carbs. And use a small plate. Still guru's done his research. 😉😉😉
She did say he has some in him which I couldn't understand🤔 Did you see his snarly face when he was saying how things might look but he has edited it🤔you would think he would have edited Shazza saying the offending word.I see those magic jeans of Shazza's are losing their magic😉

• Haha

Sasha coco

💯💯 right @Rosidol

Long before I'd heard of them and years before this thread was created, there are slogs with him ranting about his 'trolls', baby stood dutifully by his side, wearing a suitable expression (miserable face like a smacked arse).
He even had a tee shirt on one of his slogs saying I like to rant.
I'm sure he periodically rants when struggling for content, only so many trips to Tesco's you can put out.
Then the usual comments from his gullibles, telling them how much they love them, thanking them and saying how genuine they are. AND they're walking amongst us.
He really is a fucking walking case study, institutions up and down the country would be eager to study that twats behaviour. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Correction and apologies, should be @Rosiep2008, that'll teach me to check before posting 🤓🤓🤓

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sasha coco

@ChiRie ---- 💯💯 I think basically he's a lazy bastard, but as baby is continually telling us while nearly poking our eyes out with the finger of fucking doom, guru works very hard for YOU.
We're a bunch of ungrateful, unappreciative bastards 😉😉😉
The gullibles appreciate it though and would be lost without their slogs.
I'm sure many will be waiting with baited breath for the promised daily slogs of guru's carnivore eating plan. He has done his research peepul.

When all the patio flags got power washed, that job was finished. But was done by someone Marty got in to do the job.
Gary cleaned the gutters and left all the crap on patio and garden, had some sausages and fucked off. Another one, job half done.
If I was shazza I'd be ranting that all that crap would walk in the house, and if they couldn't do a job proper don't do it at all.
When I get my gutters cleaned, and it's a house not one storey, they take a bucket up with them, they don't just fling it on the ground.

I think B.E might of seen my post about him degrading baby on the toilet....Couldn't of been more obvious in tonight's churn out...He's a twat showing his wife like that...And I truly think baby doesn't see him as the twat he is...She must totally love him...When he treats her like that...I think he manipulated her when they met and she can't see it..or she does and feels trapped and has know where to go..I bet of camera he shouts and screams at her and berates her...Well that is my opinion...Who knows what goes on...