Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasha coco

I know this is off topic, but I'm sat here raising a glass to my dad (sadly no longer with me), and all the other boys that waded on to the beaches 80 years ago today, and to the thousands that drowned on the way to getting to the beaches, because they were dropped too far out in deep water, carrying heavy equipment.🍷🍷🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Sasha coco

Congratulations Marty and Shazza, you now have a second thread. Our anniversary gift to you 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sunny side up

Wow wow I just watched about 7 min in he's moaning about prices of food then goes order breakfast he says to Sharon only she's trying to help him make a breakfast and SNAPS at her saying il il have what ii want sharon i'd got up and of walked out if my husband spoke to me like that omg i can't watch no more i'm done that's vile the way he spoke to her eye owner for me wow just wow

Reactions: 9

Sasha coco

@Suzesnooze ----- 💯 I think shazza holds all the cards, 'ol Marty would be lost without her.
And whatever we think of his terrible behaviour and inconsiderate attitude to anyone around him when he's slogging, it has to be said, guru is a family man. Baby Frank obviously adores his grandad, toddlers are natural and not doing it for the camera.
That said, baby can't leave the bastard to his own devices for more than a few hours ( as the other week shows ).
It must be a worry what your going to come back to.🔥🔥🔥🔥
---
I'm sure baby makes Marty's life a living fucking hell off camera, for what he's said and done while he's slogging, acting the big I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Roy_S

Did I really hear Mart say 'we're not big eaters' and 'this three meals a day is too much for us, we're over eating' really Martin?

Only a year ago you were eating dinners like this (& that was sometimes after a slap up brekkers at the ragged apron).

And if you're eating too much why you buying snacks in the supermarket?

441953934_442179018558807_5190589428206918286_n.png

• Haha

Rosiep2008

I only watched a few of the ones mentioned here lately just to join in on the chat. He's just so rude. I'm not a fan of Sharon but she does seem embarrassed and annoyed by him at times. He's a know it all piny penching idiot.
He's a horrible little man🤢 I used to enjoy they're content, but he has went so far up his own arse that he comes across a hateful no self awareness know it all prat.

Roy_S

Why'd he get so pissy about Shaz having the temerity to buy him a mustard coloured t-shirt?

Guess he's such a fashion icon after the breath taking display of tops exhibited in Lanzarote, who can forget the stunning grey example emblazoned with 'Atari 2600', so relevant to him and his lifestyle? We tried but after he wore it on three separate occasions it was kind of difficult. No hygiene issues of course as Shazza would have hand washed it before each wear, course she did baby!

At his irritating best round Tesco, telling Shaz how much chicken thighs were then in the same breath asking her the price!

Eat some more peanuts Mart, if your toilet troubles continue they'll come out a treat!

• Haha

Sasha coco

Oh shazza, why do you let your guru demean you, filming you on the toilet and then on the bidet,(albeit your pants were up),all for content. Wasn't funny. Told you to shut up, on film, was that when Sue was with you. If it was that would have embarrassed the woman.

There's been plenty of cuntage in the last few slogs.
Like has previously been said the poor man who sold him the digital watch, (why the fuck they want to wear a watch when they've never got their phones out of their hands), the young man at the tapas restaurant. And when he said the man selling the watches was toying with him, that was Marty toying with us. That's what I say about him. Unbelievable.
Trying to make jokes at Sue's expense. I think Sue is shy and who knows, might not have expected the constant filming.
And Nina got blamed for them getting a parking fine.
I was a bit puzzled as to why Nina got the ferry over for a brief visit, the cynical old bitch in me thinks it could be to promote and advertise her Airbnb, it will be ready next month you know peepul.
So shazza, the offer is still here if you want 'Ol Marty on the cunt list. After telling you to shut up, that digital watch would have been shoved right up his arse.
Cartier darling, nothing less. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
---
-------- I forgot to add to guru's list of cuntage,
Going on and on and on, about shazza having big wrists when buying the watch, I'm sure he said something about her being a wrestler, twat.
Who needs a troll body shaming you, when your own husband is perfectly capable.
Even if it was said in jest at Shazza's expense, just so he can play the comedian for content, no woman wants to hear her husband talking about her like that.
Shame on you Marty. 👿👿👿

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rosiep2008

I noticed in last in last nights slog, the grass verge, outside their gates and assume is public highway, is still all churned up and muddy from when they were driving that little digger, with a bucket on, they were using to dig out trees, then drove round to the skip on the drive.
It looks like a nice area where they live, so I'm surprised the neighbour's haven't complained to the local authority to get it put back to how it was.
The irony of wanting privacy with the new gates. Nothing wrong with that if you didn't put your life on YouTube or INVADE EVERYONE ELSE'S.
Entitled twats. 👿👿👿

@ChiRie 'ol shazza has her moments, with the sarcastic comments and finger pointing, 🤣🤣🤣, but nowhere near as bad as him.
It looks a lovely area imagine living next door to them,the house and garden is a tip and showing it all on YouTube 🤢

Roy_S

Like has previously been said the poor man who sold him the digital watch, (why the fuck they want to wear a watch when they've never got their phones out of their hands)
As an avid watch collector (including Casios) I like that Mart wears a wristwatch. Even though we've all got our phones these days it's often more convenient to have a quick look at your wrist.

For me a watch is also a style accessory, although I don't know whether Mart's Casio fits the bill here but it does match his wardrobe of crappy t-shirts perfectly!

• Haha
Well that's it now we have Jimmy's wedding to look forward to...So watch all the shitty content he will be churning out just to get a slog for clicks so he can make money for his son....And people will buy into this horrible family...They are all doing the slogs for money and clicks can't stand any off them..

I wonder if the holiday at Nina's AirBB will be a freebie...Sounds very suspicious them saying there going..Also if Guru could get a freebie he'd take like a shot..

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I think B.E might of seen my post about him degrading baby on the toilet....Couldn't of been more obvious in tonight's churn out...He's a twat showing his wife like that...And I truly think baby doesn't see him as the twat he is...She must totally love him...When he treats her like that...I think he manipulated her when they met and she can't see it..or she does and feels trapped and has know where to go..I bet of camera he shouts and screams at her and berates her...Well that is my opinion...Who knows what goes on...
I don’t get that impression at all and I think Shal can hold her own. He probably calls her Mummy in the bedroom 🤣

• Haha

Sasha coco

All that begging, scabbing, shopping on temu and eating is very time consuming 🤣
Very true, fuck knows how long they're in the ragged apron for their large caffetiere breakfast/baby's special salad that a subscriber asked permission to have. Unbelievable.

AND, they've got to go to that butchers they keep banging (advertising) on about to spend the money a subscriber sent, sure it was from Australia, on brisket.
I can't remember what they actually said, was it a super/special shout out to who ever it was. I've heard Mazzy say the same expression, now I know it means they've sent something. Very enlightening. 😳😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 7

Beggars belief

VIP Member
All those high fat and salt snacks they wouldn’t eat but happy to feed those poor dogs 😔 Sharon? thought it would only be the best for your babies? Salt and fat is a killer for dogs… 🤨

• Heart

Sasha coco

@Slimwizard ------ your 💯 right. If I'm not mistaken she was on the opposite aisle and a few rows back. I think it was her that stood up. Wonder if she complained and they moved her 🤔🤔🤔
It looks like guru and baby had the 3 seats to spread out on, and what was baby thinking going on a flight wearing a sleeveless vest, I've never been on a flight where it's not been cold and I've always wore a lightweight jacket and a short sleeved tee shirt. And not revealing. I don't think bare skin should be allowed on seats, other people have to sit there afterwards.

It's about time these airlines stopped filming on flights and airports, some twat filming and spouting shite would disrupt a peaceful flight, he's a fucking menace.
As for not having breakfast before they got picked up to go to the airport, I'd have grapped a quick bacon or a hard boiled egg and a roll.
Now they're back, we have trips to Tesco, charity shops, museums and the ragged apron to look forward to. Maybe a few e bike reviews.
Come on Cosori, and any other company thinking that they would get a lot of views and advertising with the channel, get them earning all the gifted appliances by doing cooking reviews. 🤑🤑🤑

They always say be careful what you wish for....I think Sue found that out the other day...I don't think she took to Mart...And I dont think she was keen on baby...But she persevered with them both...(Brave woman)...I also think Guru and Baby had no intentions of meeting up with anyone...And has anyone noticed when guru is bored he rushes baby and wants to go...On camera he comes across ignorant....And what's with the Sid James 60s jokes...I'm sure he thinks he filming a Carry on..(in oh look it's the moon in lanzarote)...And folks what was with the Bide / toilet in tonight's slog...OMG. .I just want to scream at the man...Making baby sit on the bog how degrading.

Roy_S

I was shouting at the TV what an absolute cunt,and more full Baby for doing it😡 Sue hopefully has seen them for what they are. How rude was he to that lovely waiter and the man in the watch shop😠 he really does think he's something special🤡
Baby wanted the gold Casio (no accounting for taste) but our horological expert informed her 'the gold comes off' so she ended up with a miniature version of Mart's Casio after the browbeaten salesman convinced him it was an illuminator. So extravagant knowing they were cheaper on Amazon (kept telling us) could have saved himself a whole fiver!

• Haha

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
All those customers Nicola serves every day, germs galore, and she had her head in Charlie’s pram giving him kisses. No no no, I’d have decked the woman