Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possible, especially since they continued to derail the main thread after being tagged here.
The multiple accounts thing and the people fabricating stories is just nuts tbh,
To tell ye the truth I only made an account on here cus I used be flat out reading the threads but couldn’t view any pictures uploaded because I wasn’t a member so my curiosity got the better of me and here I am years later 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The multiple accounts thing and the people fabricating stories is just nuts tbh,
To tell ye the truth I only made an account on here cus I used be flat out reading the threads but couldn’t view any pictures uploaded because I wasn’t a member so my curiosity got the better of me and here I am years later 😂
I'm years too thanks to covid 🤣

Reactions: 3
Never believed a word BA or SLJ said but never realised they might be the same poster.

Just in relation to posts earlier in this thread about being seen on Tattle in public - ye might know already hit if you scroll down to the footer at the bottom left of the page, you'll see a little paintbrush symbol. Click it and you can change the look of Tattle, such as dark mode, or change the colour etc. If you click on a discrete mode it replaces big 'Tattle' written at the top of the page, with a random word. So you can merrily read in public without anyone knowing.
gold medal for you woohooo hellooooooo discreet 😂😂😂
---
Again, I’m clearly in the minority here but I freely tattle wherever I am 😂
Always at it in the hairdressers 🤣
Is jellybb your hairdresser? 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---

Your so far behind on this thread 🤣I'm skitting at you finding all this out in real time

• Haha
Yess that was it and then i think she said she was from that area. Idk though what a strange place to choose to be from.

Jaysus you were quick, I was still scrolling - thank you for linking :giggle: I confused tea drinker with gw84 haha I'm sorry 🙈 It looks like it was them who said they live in one of those areas.

edit: actually wait theyre from there too? very confusing in on post 'can't say too much cause location', next says bestie lives in leitrim and mel gibsons ma is from longford apparently and then in the next post they may know each other? something about a code. IDK my head hurts. Thank you again for finding it so quickly
li the link shared she said her best friend is from Leitrim
---
This one 😂 this list is getting long

I nearly had a bleeping strole, I clicked the thread, got sistracted with something at home, forgot to clock back to this thread, jumped to last page and saw this and thought she’s baaaaaaaaaack 👀

IMG_9884.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok I’m just at where slj posted… jaysus

I’m starting to think now that whoever this is wanted to “retire” that persona so has started a bit of a witch hunt against themselves? Or am i firmly in tin foil hat territory now 🙈

I’ll keep reading 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Watched 2 mins of her denying she fancied him and he fancied her and it was burp saying she knew it was over and accepted it but wanted to stay but Brian ended everything 😂 nutters the pair of them
---

Nope says “this posters limits who sees their profile”, can you check mine please?
I can see all your past messages if I click the number under messages after I click your name. If I just click your name twice it says ooops……
IMG_9885.png

---
I know we don’t want personal tit but with this week I feel I need to make a PSA 😂 I’m gonna be gone for a while from tomorrow (all very great things no drama lama here 😂) and honestly I know my nose will be at me if one of the Madzer crops back up, but just no one accuse me of being a dodge disappearing 😂 I swear I have no kids, no Greek surrogates and I bleeping detest tea 😂 if anything major goes down, someone sign a tattle version of the bat signal in the sky please please so I can find the nearest internet cafe 😂
liz is that you? Didn’t someone say Liz was heading on holidays Saturday 🤪😂😂😂😂
---
Also tbh, don't want to be talking about a little girl who passed. It was a comment I made last Wednesday back at others talking about it. Not directing this at you beddy, just wanted to say this in the same message.
sorry I’m only catching up with this thread today that’s why Im commenting on posts from Wednesday, not trying to bring stuff back up or upset anyone
---
---

Your so far behind on this thread 🤣I'm skitting at you finding all this out in real time
I know, I nearly cried when I saw 4000 pages on this one and trying to catch up on burps actual thread too as well as eat and clean 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I can see all your past messages if I click the number under messages after I click your name. If I just click your name twice it says ooops…… View attachment 2931937
---

liz is that you? Didn’t someone say Liz was heading on holidays Saturday 🤪😂😂😂😂
---

sorry I’m only catching up with this thread today that’s why Im commenting on posts from Wednesday, not trying to bring stuff back up or upset anyone
Thanks ❤ seems anyone with a locked profile you can still see the messages, no biggy was just curious ❤

bahahhahaha ye dirty witch 😂 I’m a fucker for spelling mistakes but I’d like to think I’m more coherent than lizard 😂

• Haha
I’ve made it, just, to the end of this thread. I’m going to go to bed now, please everyone do the same so I don’t wake to 40 pages 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
When sloppy joined they were being classed as a celebrity as they were Marie123 on Tiktok. Did anyone remember them trolling Sarah over there? @Lucozadelover have we all the accounts you and your friends predicted?
I don’t think anybody could have predicted the true extent of this can of worms opened! FairPlay to all the detective work and sleuths on here it’s been a mammoth task to catch up!
A lot of the suspect accounts were opened 2020 and then again 2022 I wonder have they a few more lying in wait ready to go… I’ll be watching the next few weeks to see any “member” or “chatty member” start coming on out of the blue with the same shite and building themselves up to being an established member I don’t honestly think the person will help themselves if they’ve got another account available to them they are clearly addicted to the attention and sympathy from strangers!
Personally I’ve noticed an account I think they are at it already watch this space….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think anybody could have predicted the true extent of this can of worms opened! FairPlay to all the detective work and sleuths on here it’s been a mammoth task to catch up!
A lot of the suspect accounts were opened 2020 and then again 2022 I wonder have they a few more lying in wait ready to go… I’ll be watching the next few weeks to see any “member” or “chatty member” start coming on out of the blue with the same shite and building themselves up to being an established member I don’t honestly think the person will help themselves if they’ve got another account available to them they are clearly addicted to the attention and sympathy from strangers!
Personally I’ve noticed an account I think they are at it already watch this space….
What does "lucozade have we all the accounts you amd your friends have predicted" . What friends and also what accounts. And also why not just say who is suss. Transparency is well able to tag an account to call out so maybe just tag the one now and call it out...........

Ok I’m just at where slj posted… jaysus

I’m starting to think now that whoever this is wanted to “retire” that persona so has started a bit of a witch hunt against themselves? Or am i firmly in tin foil hat territory now 🙈

I’ll keep reading 😂
Who do you believe started the witch hunt against themselves?
---
What does "lucozade have we all the accounts you amd your friends have predicted" . What friends and also what accounts. And also why not just say who is suss. Transparency is well able to tag an account to call out so maybe just tag the one now and call it out...........
Maybe they are waiting to see what crap they will start posting?
---
Ye were onto it all long before any of us here. I think the fun and games are over for them on Sarah's threads anyway, nobody will tolerate it anymore.
---
Read back through Lucozades posts from a few weeks ago, they have a private WhatsApp group. I was seeing if our tally matched theirs

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You fit the bill as a chatty member... Nobody is safe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They won't be long doing sob stories whoever they are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any clues 🔍🔍

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.