Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think our friend (or friends) who are starved of attention won't be gone long. It's a pure addiction. They will have more accounts than we realise, hiding in plain sight.

Burps thread I always found unusual. It's very friendly. Most other threads I've dabbled in aren't like that at all. People fall out or dominate the thread or moderate. Burps thread seemed to be a place where you'd sort of get to know each other more. We are mostly united in our disgust of her 😂 I think that's very appealing to the attention seeker as there was always a lot of sympathy and personal stuff. Sarah's behaviour around the ivf/miscarriage/bellys pregnancy all sent the thread into outrage and it was a great way for this poster(s) to ramp up their misery and sympathy posts.

I love a bit of speculation and that's purely what this is now..

I don't have a specific account in mind but I bet there's a regular contributor here who is one of the fake personas. A perfect way to keep well in within the group, strengthen the trust in them and feed into the hunt for fake accounts while deflecting from themselves.

The creator has been playing a very long game. This is years and years on the go. Their biggest fear must be getting "locked out" of tattle now that it's more tricky to make new accounts since an invite is required. They will have made a few provisions for this. They know that once an account is rumbled it's no use anymore.

They genuinely must have duck all else going on in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing that strikes me is that non of these accounts came on to defend themselves. I know if it was me being accused, I’d have absolutely no bother getting mods to verify or answer any concerns tattlers had. The silence speaks volumes to me. The only thing I wonder is if they were truly the same person? What would the end goal of having multiple accounts like that be?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The thing that strikes me is that non of these accounts came on to defend themselves. I know if it was me being accused, I’d have absolutely no bother getting mods to verify or answer any concerns tattlers had. The silence speaks volumes to me. The only thing I wonder is if they were truly the same person? What would the end goal of having multiple accounts like that be?
Didn't someone say that mods had to do that before to an account and they confirmed it was the same person back and forth to themselves. Can't remember which thread they said it was on. Like surely there is a mod here that can check for us too.

Reactions: 4
I hope there’s still no question over me. Do ye want me to get mods to verify it.

To be honest it’s actually put me off posting.

Reactions: 7
Didn't someone say that mods had to do that before to an account and they confirmed it was the same person back and forth to themselves. Can't remember which thread they said it was on. Like surely there is a mod here that can check for us too.
Sandra Murphys thread. It happened a while back.

Hopefully the multiple account holder gives us a break from fertility, surrogacy, PCOS,
Endo, my husband, no money, no food, nurse etc. I’m sick of the misery 😂😂 I’d be willing to bet this person sucks up to influencers in their comment section. There’s no way it’s all confined to tattle. They have a way of getting information to drop into the threads.

I do hope they get help. They aren’t well
---
I hope there’s still no question over me. Do ye want me to get mods to verify it.

Don’t be put off ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

If the mods have to appear here again I’d say they’ll shut it down 😂🤣
I think you’re genuine because you’re not here posting batshit crazy stuff and I don’t think anyone else suspects you of being false

Reactions: 9
Sandra Murphys thread. It happened a while back.

Hopefully the multiple account holder gives us a break from fertility, surrogacy, PCOS,
Endo, my husband, no money, no food, nurse etc. I’m sick of the misery 😂😂 I’d be willing to bet this person sucks up to influencers in their comment section. There’s no way it’s all confined to tattle. They have a way of getting information to drop into the threads.

I do hope they get help. They aren’t well
---

Don’t be put off ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Im convinced a few people think its me and like you I'd have no issues getting it verified if needs be

Reactions: 7
Im convinced a few people think its me and like you I'd have no issues getting it verified if needs be
And I'm convinced people might think it's me 😂 I'm just a paranoid witch in general though 😂... or am I 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do mean it when I say I don't have anyone in mind as the misery junkie so not sniffing at ye @Quackers @Crones884 or anyone else either. I just reckon the person will be a sneaky bleep hiding here too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do think it has put some people off posting but after awhile it'll be forgotten and another burp drama will have taken over

Reactions: 5
I do mean it when I say I don't have anyone in mind as the misery junkie so not sniffing at ye @Quackers @Crones884 or anyone else either. I just reckon the person will be a sneaky bleep hiding here too.
Oh absolutely I do have the same suspicions but sure I could barely pick the obvious ones so i have absolutely no hope finding the not so obvious ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh absolutely I do have the same suspicions but sure I could barely pick the obvious ones so i have absolutely no hope finding the not so obvious ones 🤣
Sure the only one I ever got suss about was SLJ. I didn't cop any of the rest of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.