Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoops I didn’t suggest it as I kinda said upthread (it was aaaages ago)
someone else did but I was trying to kinda bring it out if ye get me?

IMG_7828.jpeg

---
Can someone please fill me in on the homemade ozempic because I missed all of that at the time and am now missing out on all the jokes 🫣
I thought it was that she’d bought it off some wan on Instagram or from uk or something she said it wasn’t on prescription?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Can someone please fill me in on the homemade ozempic because I missed all of that at the time and am now missing out on all the jokes 🫣

Start here :)

Ya the thread was kinda taken over by ozempic chat for a while, I don’t doubt the poster was taking it. She seemed to go on and on about it, reported them posts too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ya the thread was kinda taken over by ozempic chat for a while, I don’t doubt the poster was taking it. She seemed to go on and on about it, reported them posts too lol
If youve ever had to report me i apologise 🫠😂

Radio silence still too, i wonder are they panicking trying to get a new account 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Radio silence still too, i wonder are they panicking trying to get a new account 🤔
Prob hiding in plain sight on another account.. they’ll know now from reading this thread what not to post so as to not arouse suspicion 😂

It’s like the Rosie’s house drama on Sandra in the city’s thread…. Mental carryon

Reactions: 1

Never, I would say I reported like 4 times ever and it was massive derailing like dead kid lies/no money for dinners/ozempic
the dead kid stuff was the worst ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Prob hiding in plain sight on another account.. they’ll know now from reading this thread what not to post so as to not arouse suspicion 😂

It’s like the Rosie’s house drama on Sandra in the city’s thread…. Mental carryon
Is that recent? I don't know either of them but might go for a read 😂

Reactions: 1
Is that recent? I don't know either of them but might go for a read 😂
Nah it’s last year I think, I stopped watching her threads after that, I kinda only stick to burp now I’ve fallen away from the others

Basically some poster had loads of inside info about Sandra (the wan with colm Kelleher former Lord Mayor of cork)

and the tattler was in convos with them self on another account.. as far as I know they got called out by mods in the end? Rosie’s house was the name of the account anyway if you search for it. Really popular poster on the thread and all.. but it was big drama at the time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The time of the ‘no money for groceries’ / not having €2 to give child to go to school I had commented in the nicest way possible that maybe they could consider getting a part time job in the evenings when the husband was home to watch the kids as the same situation happened the previous year and a little extra money would take strain of the husband and would mean they didn’t go days without dinner. I was only trying to be helpful as I believed them to be stuck at that time, well didn’t I get an awful bitchy response and next thing my comment was reported and deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Jesus I forgot about that, tis a wonder i havent been murdered or something cause i would have gone too 😂 not now 🥸
You may get Burp's Shein running vest that resembles a bullet proof vest to wear when you're in Mahon Point for your own protection 😂 Burp no longer has any need for it, her running days are over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You may get Burp's Shein running vest that resembles a bullet proof vest to wear when you're in Mahon Point for your own protection 😂 Burp no longer has any need for it, her running days are over 😂
Do they come with azips instead of clips? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Start here :)
Some dangerous lunatics out there 😂
Thanks crones x

Reactions: 4
The time of the ‘no money for groceries’ / not having €2 to give child to go to school I had commented in the nicest way possible that maybe they could consider getting a part time job in the evenings when the husband was home to watch the kids as the same situation happened the previous year and a little extra money would take strain of the husband and would mean they didn’t go days without dinner. I was only trying to be helpful as I believed them to be stuck at that time, well didn’t I get an awful bitchy response and next thing my comment was reported and deleted
Do you get a notification or anything if a comment gets deleted?
---
I'm not sure but I know there is a seamstress in Cork City that is meticulous at putting azips into any item imaginable 😂
I might get azip and a bow on mine to make me recognisable

Do you get a notification or anything if a comment gets deleted?
---

I might get azip and a bow on mine to make me recognisable
My comment got deleted off the burp page before, around the time the norriepitbull commented on it, I replied to her comment saying tipsy slice cus she used be ranting on tik tok about them that time and my comment got deleted when I opened tattle it was like a warning from the moderators
Then around the time there was a page on insta like the bloggers Unvailed but way less followers and I commented on a thread about it, I’d say it was burps too cus hers has always been my main thread and it was deleted and a message from moderators for derailing the thread
Haven’t gotten one since 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.