Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you get a notification or anything if a comment gets deleted?
---
You get a lovely message from the mods at the top of your screen, apparently my comment went against Tattle community standards or something like that🤷🏻‍♀️
Wasn’t BA very active on Sandra Murphy’s thread and was constantly posting stuff about ?her mum being REALLY REALLY REALLY good friends with either Sandra or Colm’s mum. Can’t remember the specifics now but I thought way to dox yourself, especially as you told us you have MS, a colostomy bad and hysterectomy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You get a lovely message from the mods at the top of your screen, apparently my comment went against Tattle community standards or something like that🤷🏻‍♀️
Wasn’t BA very active on Sandra Murphy’s thread and was constantly posting stuff about ?her mum being REALLY REALLY REALLY good friends with either Sandra or Colm’s mum. Can’t remember the specifics now but I thought way to dox yourself, especially as you told us you have MS, a colostomy bad and hysterectomy
Cant doxx yourself if its not true 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe that's where the users are getting their stories ,they're logging onto chat gbt or whatever it's called and asking them to concoct a personal back story

• Haha
Reactions: 10
huh? Who?
Do you mean the surname on the obituary for the genuine case of a young girl called Issy who died last year being the same as the supposed surname of a person rumoured to be behind BA and/or SLJ? Sorry if I'm way off but I never really understood all that fully
---
Do you mean the surname on the obituary for the genuine case of a young girl called Issy who died last year being the same as the supposed surname of a person rumoured to be behind BA and/or SLJ? Sorry if I'm way off but I never really understood all that fully
Sorry I meant to ask @Instafamouslike

Reactions: 3
I read this thread before I caught up on burps actual threads. I’ve only just started the most recent one I’ll be bet into it now tonight..late night tonight for me 😂

This thread was like a nice lil synopsis of the drawn out wtf is going on posts in the other thread 😂 it’s like watching the movie and reading the book after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---

Sorry I meant to ask @Instafamouslike
Ya thats exactly what I meant. But I didnt catch how it was put together or who did the digging. I doubt it's her though and maybe a coincidence?

Reactions: 3
I went for a nose, oh wow. What's with the in depth recaps? Is that normal over there? Theyre like novels jaysus.
you should see the recaps on part time working mummy page 🙈😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ya thats exactly what I meant. But I didnt catch how it was put together or who did the digging. I doubt it's her though and maybe a coincidence?
Also tbh, don't want to be talking about a little girl who passed. It was a comment I made last Wednesday back at others talking about it. Not directing this at you beddy, just wanted to say this in the same message.

• Heart
Yeah, I'd love to know what exactly the story is, like what's the surname if anyone knows? Could it just be a common surname?
---
Also tbh, don't want to be talking about a little girl who passed. It was a comment I made last Wednesday back at others talking about it. Not directing this at you beddy, just wanted to say this in the same message.
💯, I'm more interested in the identity of BA/SLJ but the little girl shouldn't be talked about here you're right

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I'd love to know what exactly the story is, like what's the surname if anyone knows? Could it just be a common surname?
---

💯, I'm more interested in the identity of BA/SLJ but the little girl shouldn't be talked about here you're right
Well the surname is of a famous tea drinker we had here. It's weird they haven't come back on though isn't it.

Not a thing from either of the accounts called out except a, what I think, is a playing dumb message. Speaks a lot doesn't it!

Reactions: 13
Well the surname is of a famous tea drinker we had here. It's weird they haven't come back on though isn't it.
Yeah, either of them. If they were genuine I would expect at least one to comment outraged at the accusations, the disappearing act says a lot

Reactions: 9
Imagine the chaos if you could change your voice to the person the thread is about. 💀😂
well with AI Randy Travis is releasing a new album, man can’t really speak after a stroke, but is releasing an album cos AI will be his voice…. Anything is possible 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.