Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you should see the recaps on part time working mummy page šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

Who the duck has time to be reading all of that? That would honestly put me off a thread.

Who's the nurse? I feel I didn't read burps thread properly and I don't want to go back and read it again. I admit I skimmed abcdcork's comment when I saw the word pregnancy. It's highly suspect that neither n&nmon, slj, sf or mrs d have commented since all this came out. Surely youd defend yourself if it was all shite?? I don't suspect anyone current and I hope nobody does come on with tit because my head was truly melted. I do love the goss though nosy af I am.

Whatever happened to to the user seamus?

I wish I hadn't watched baby reindeer episode 4 was a very hard watch. Does it get worse from here? I know there's only 7 in total but i'm still sick over that episode. We binged those 4 an' all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who the duck has time to be reading all of that? That would honestly put me off a thread.

Who's the nurse? I feel I didn't read burps thread properly and I don't want to go back and read it again. I admit I skimmed abcdcork's comment when I saw the word pregnancy. It's highly suspect that neither n&nmon, slj, sf or mrs d have commented since all this came out. Surely youd defend yourself if it was all shite?? I don't suspect anyone current and I hope nobody does come on with tit because my head was truly melted. I do love the goss though nosy af I am.

I wish I hadn't watched baby reindeer episode 4 was a very hard watch. Does it get worse from here? I know there's only 7 in total but i'm still sick over that episode. We binged those 4 an' all.
The ABC person had said on another thread they trained as a nurse (I think it was them anyways). SLJ did comment asking what they'd missed but we're just told to go back and read the thread ,šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I skipped it as heard it was bad the rest is grand really. Itā€™s crazy isnā€™t it ?

Reactions: 1
The ABC person had said on another thread they trained as a nurse (I think it was them anyways). SLJ did comment asking what they'd missed but we're just told to go back and read the thread ,šŸ˜‚
Yeah abc said she was a nurse but i thought it was strange that she hadn't asked for cariban or something for her HG, @#transparency sent her over her twice but everything was kept on the main thread and when asked there has been no more sight not sound of her.

Reactions: 4
I went back and read their question/comments on burps thread. duck off insinuating hg when claiming to be a poxy nurse. They didnt even come here even when the thread was posted now I'm being paro hahaha
---
I skipped it as heard it was bad the rest is grand really. Itā€™s crazy isnā€™t it ?
Thank you for that, we'll continue with the series. I knew it would be graphic but i wasn't expecting that level. It's awful to say but I really want to know who the darrin character is meant to be. I saw richard osman claim that the man is well known in the tv industry. That's horrifying I bet richard gadd isn't the only person to experience that. I still don't understand why he (richard) would relive the trauma.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s the fact that all of these accounts are associated with Cork that makes me think lizzard isnt far off. Every suspect account has been following cork threads only almost. BA excluded. Not one person on the other threads Ive followed has come on with a sob story.
Louber I think youā€™re bang on again, this person has other accounts and when when gets found out they go into their others and build up more posting. like I think abc was active in 2 years ago and then not until now which isnā€™t strange but if you think about it theyā€™re usually new accounts or accounts that are idle.
No one confirmed that BA said she worked in a chemist so not sure if it was just false memory I had but when the other poster mentioned the baby group and the shop assistant/chemist it made me think this person does this everywhere.

The profiles have 2 personas: one a struggling local with babylosses and the other just a popular/funny poster who says all the right things. Itā€™s weird, until mods can confirm we wonā€™t know I guess. I think its strange that abc showed up so soon. If they are in fact linked, it shows that they are obsessed with gaining the power back. What did these people do to satisfy this weird behaviour before the internet? šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I never really focused on silent lurkers journey but was so suss about Mrs Doyle since they claimed to make their own Ozempic. It was then I started to notice the conflicting stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went back and read their question/comments on burps thread. duck off insinuating hg when claiming to be a poxy nurse. They didnt even come here even when the thread was posted now I'm being paro hahaha
---

Thank you for that, we'll continue with the series. I knew it would be graphic but i wasn't expecting that level. It's awful to say but I really want to know who the darrin character is meant to be. I saw richard osman claim that the man is well known in the tv industry. That's horrifying I bet richard gadd isn't the only person to experience that. I still don't understand why he (richard) would relive the trauma.
I seen it maybe on TikTok that the Darrin character is the only character that doesnā€™t look like the person in real life where as Martha and Teri look like the real life people. Me too Iā€™m dying to know. I wonder why he hasnā€™t gone to the police now about it ? I think he did 1. A good story to raise Awareness. 2. Launch his career and make money. The actress that plays Martha is brilliant isnā€™t she ? There a podcast on the Indo Daily on Spotify about an Irish man with a stalker too worth a listen I canā€™t remember the name of the ep but itā€™s recent so itā€™s easy find it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah abc said she was a nurse but i thought it was strange that she hadn't asked for cariban or something for her HG, @#transparency sent her over her twice but everything was kept on the main thread and when asked there has been no more sight not sound of her.
I also tagged her over here.

Re. Baby reindeer, I couldn't make past episode 1, it's so uncomfortable to watch!

Reactions: 6
I seen it maybe on TikTok that the Darrin character is the only character that doesnā€™t look like the person in real life where as Martha and Teri look like the real life people. Me too Iā€™m dying to know. I wonder why he hasnā€™t gone to the police now about it ? I think he did 1. A good story to raise Awareness. 2. Launch his career and make money. The actress that plays Martha is brilliant isnā€™t she ? There a podcast on the Indo Daily on Spotify about an Irish man with a stalker too worth a listen I canā€™t remember the name of the ep but itā€™s recent so itā€™s easy find it.
Thereā€™s a baby reindeer thread about 3 threads in now and it makes for heavy reading in parts but shares some interesting bits from the papers and twitter etc apparently the real Marthaā€™s nephew has come forward and said she has been to jail everything on the tv interview was lies! Everyday new twists and turns in the story itā€™s giving me Tiger King flashbacks with all the hype around it!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I saw some people claim it was sean foley but he's come out since and said he's had to make reports because of death threats. I mean if it truly isnt him and the character is his double netflix/rg did him dirtyyyy because of now similar martha is to fiona. I couldnt watch the circus show with piers bleeping morgan but I kind of hope some internet detective finds the true identy of darren/dirren/derrin idk the spelling.

Oh wow poor man I will def have a look for that, thank you for the recommendation.
---
I never really focused on silent lurkers journey but was so suss about Mrs Doyle since they claimed to make their own Ozempic. It was then I started to notice the conflicting stories.
I always found how passive aggressive she/they got when they were called out on their bs. A few times info came out not to be true. They always had this pride in themselves to say bidens sister was her sisters best mate and how dare you mention or challenge that. I never suspected mrs d until she said about not being able to afford food, but also youre the internet cull your phone usage if it's that bad that's when I started sideeyeing.

I didnt pick up on the ozempic chat, and it took me going back over their comments to understand the jokes of the homemade brew for it haha. dodgy af.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s the fact that all of these accounts are associated with Cork that makes me think lizzard isnt far off. Every suspect account has been following cork threads only almost. BA excluded. Not one person on the other threads Ive followed has come on with a sob story.
Louber I think youā€™re bang on again, this person has other accounts and when when gets found out they go into their others and build up more posting. like I think abc was active in 2 years ago and then not until now which isnā€™t strange but if you think about it theyā€™re usually new accounts or accounts that are idle.
No one confirmed that BA said she worked in a chemist so not sure if it was just false memory I had but when the other poster mentioned the baby group and the shop assistant/chemist it made me think this person does this everywhere.

The profiles have 2 personas: one a struggling local with babylosses and the other just a popular/funny poster who says all the right things. Itā€™s weird, until mods can confirm we wonā€™t know I guess. I think its strange that abc showed up so soon. If they are in fact linked, it shows that they are obsessed with gaining the power back. What did these people do to satisfy this weird behaviour before the internet? šŸ˜‚
Don't forget the persona who has an insider source and English isn't her first language!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't come n
I completely missed the ozempic thing when it was happening. Would be flipping great if we could make it at home šŸ¤£ wasn't doyle midlands though or one of them

Reactions: 1
Sorry i knew someone had and couldnt remember who!
No bother, think it's just underlines your point that she was directed here, tagged here and just ignored it and continued to derail the main thread!

Reactions: 4
At this pointā€¦..Iā€™m bleeping convinced thereā€™s ā€œinfluencersā€ making accounts commuting on their own threads to stir shite and spread gossip thatā€™s wrong so they can come on and say tattle is full of lies šŸ˜‚ I wouldnā€™t be shocked if one of the more illiterate posters was big back herself šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's gotten bad now when it has reached the stage you need to analyse strangers/new posters previous post. After everything the last week I didn't cop, guess a lot of peoples natural instinct is to help or be compassionate if you can. Looking again I remember her posting on Julie's thread regarding the smear brush breaking so the account name was familiar to me. However just noticed she then looked like a non professional patient speaking about when she was positive for HPV and thought it meant warts. Nurse training would of covered all that surely. It really is all a mind f"ck

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thereā€™s a baby reindeer thread about 3 threads in now and it makes for heavy reading in parts but shares some interesting bits from the papers and twitter etc apparently the real Marthaā€™s nephew has come forward and said she has been to jail everything on the tv interview was lies! Everyday new twists and turns in the story itā€™s giving me Tiger King flashbacks with all the hype around it!
Iā€™m going to have a read of that tonight thanks !

Ah god I missed when she said she made her own ozempic šŸ’€ sometimes I think theyā€™re 2 different people like one profile (BA for example) seems intelligent enough especially with the sense of humour but then the other ones ā€œme no speak Englishā€ and the making their own ozempic just seems like someone who canā€™t see how outrageous that sounds. Theyā€™d also argue back with other posters which seemed like a child at times.

I swear every other year in May weā€™re blessed with some scandal. Wasnā€™t the Bloggers unveiled in or around this time? I can remember because we were all bet into it at work and the weather was starting to get nice.

2018 BU scandal
2020 (doesnt count, there was too much scandal that year)
then May 2022 there was the GAA catfish
May 2024 this šŸ˜‚
itā€™s like the gossip eclipse that comes around every 2 years for us ā˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.