Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume you get a notification or something it who knows. It was weird to claim they'd been singled out for derailing...
---

You're mad, can you imagine the amount of work involved in that πŸ˜‚ though you would get to see all the drama
I'm up for it. Il take one for the renew team ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't been on as much the last 2 days, after dedicating so much of my time and attention to keeping on top of it all.. I'm now fully bleeping lost 🀯🀯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't been on as much the last 2 days, after dedicating so much of my time and attention to keeping on top of it all.. I'm now fully bleeping lost 🀯🀯
You're nearly better off at this point girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair I don't think anyone has been bitching about moderators, unless I missed that part.. I think they do a great job

Reactions: 11
FFS sake this is ridiculous, we're not wasting any more time on this thread. This has taken up way too much of our time, Especially now people are going crazy over a few deleted posts of nonsense about reports and the paranoia is off the scale.

There doesn't seem to be anything interesting to discuss. People make up stuff for attention and money on the Internet.

Tattle is about public figures, report anyone me-railing on a influencers thread as that's not gossip about an influencer.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.