Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a personal update for ye myself and hubby watched the hurling match boattt the budget was blown on the gaa app so it’s one slice of toast a day for each of us for the week πŸ€ͺ a gofundme would be much appreciated cheers πŸ‘
I’ve a spare 10 off 50 for Dunnes if you’re stuck πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have loads of toilet rolls, stock piled from the covid days. I’m not shitting as much as I used to, with just living on a slice of bread a day. Can’t even afford to toast it. Boaattt I’m willing to donate a few rolls if anyone is stuck. I can drop it to any hospital reception in the Cork region. πŸŽ€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have loads of toilet rolls, stock piled from the covid days. I’m not shitting as much as I used to, with just living on a slice of bread a day. Can’t even afford to toast it. Boaattt I’m willing to donate a few rolls if anyone is stuck. I can drop it to any hospital reception in the Cork region. πŸŽ€
Hospital drop offs are my job πŸ˜’ 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think of the hundreds your saving not needing the ozempic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@cycleon Sorry to pull you over here but maybe I'm wrong but a nurse who hasnt asked to be given cariban made me a bit suss

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hold on and we ask @ADBCORK just curious, you said on Lisa's thread you trained as a nurse, would having that training not help you out with your sickness.
---
Me too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Considering I'm as thick as tit and didn't cop any of the goings on .. Now I'm like πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
---

I'm starting to even doubt you got up at 5am... Could OF been 4 for all we know πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
Obviously she would size down to 4am if she could. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt for a while but it is actually crazy that we need to deep dive everyone's comments and everyone is guilty until proven otherwise o_O πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And person claiming β€œHG” that seems to be a rat in the camp now due to being a nurse?! πŸ€” get in the bin πŸ˜‚ the tattle FBI need to start issuing arrests πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my good god… I miss a few days and this happened πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I know after BA β€œleft” I passed a comment that it was looking like slj and BA were one and the same but nobody else kinda chimed in at the time so I left it go. It was the ozenpic chat that had me side eyeing Doyle… but still didn’t anticipate the crazy there… the research is chefs kiss to be fair.. well done to those who went down a rabbit hole

I think slj also mentioned mallow when talking about getting the shampoo jelly recommended..

Whoever the person is they must have duck all else to be doing with themselves to be able to be chatting to themselves on up to 4 diff accounts and also concocting stories for each personality it’s MENTAL
---
Like there’s times where you’d bend the truth slightly so that you don’t doxx yourself.. like maybe the area you live/work or something but not create a new persona

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When sloppy joined they were being classed as a celebrity as they were Marie123 on Tiktok. Did anyone remember them trolling Sarah over there? @Lucozadelover have we all the accounts you and your friends predicted?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can someone please fill me in on the homemade ozempic because I missed all of that at the time and am now missing out on all the jokes 🫣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.