Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're great yolks altogether. We used the Tommee Tippee brand ones when both girls were itty bitty! They go all the way down to 0.5 tog which is nice for warm nights
Unreal 🥰 obviously i dont want to turn this to mumsnet but really appreciate it cause im lost 🤣🤣

Anyone else hate the term grow bag? Surely it's a sleeping bag?? Grow bag reminds me of the things you grow tomatoes or potatoes in....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else hate the term grow bag? Surely it's a sleeping bag?? Grow bag reminds me of the things you grow tomatoes or potatoes in....
Tommee Tippee's ones are called 'Grobag' and I think it just became synonymous with sleeping bag over time 😂

Though I do agree, it does sound like you should be growing potatoes in it

Reactions: 3
Just a personal update for ye myself and hubby watched the hurling match boattt the budget was blown on the gaa app so it’s one slice of toast a day for each of us for the week 🤪 a gofundme would be much appreciated cheers 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a personal update for ye myself and hubby watched the hurling match boattt the budget was blown on the gaa app so it’s one slice of toast a day for each of us for the week 🤪 a gofundme would be much appreciated cheers 👍
Aww Hun send us your revolut and set up an email so I can send you Dunnes Vouchers, thoughts and prayers! 🕯

• Haha
Would you not set up a PO Box yourself and we can send vouchers 💸💵 a gofund me might be a bit suspicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am screaming 🤣🤣 I could never believe it when I would see people entertaining it/offering help

I actually feel less like a witch because I actually reported the dead child posts at the time: my reason was: derailing thread 😭 did anyone else do this 🤣

• Haha
Thoughts and prayers hun. Hope the homemade ozempic doesn’t make you vomit up you’re only bita food for the day. Hope you’re dogs ok too 💋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am screaming 🤣🤣 I could never believe it when I would see people entertaining it/offering help

I actually feel less like a witch because I actually reported the dead child posts at the time: my reason was: derailing thread 😭 did anyone else do this 🤣
I did too!!!!

Same, I honestly felt like the only one not leaving a condolence and falling for it 🤣 what a horrible thing to make up, seriously fcked up!

Reactions: 1
@ADBCORK have you asked about cariban? It was a lifesaver for me in both pregnancies. If you can't keep water down and you're down weight, your doctor should be doing more. I'd consider trying a different doc or presenting yourself at A&E in CUMH

@ADBCORK have you asked about cariban? It was a lifesaver for me in both pregnancies. If you can't keep water down and you're down weight, your doctor should be doing more. I'd consider trying a different doc or presenting yourself at A&E in CUMH
@ADBCORK I also would not even ring cumh and just show up as they will just pawn you off. Just stand your ground and get seen .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.