Sarah Burke #96 Scamming people's money to hold on to Keet Dont you dare comment or she'll block & delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guilt I am feeling for eating the odd tub of soup is real right now. I feel bad not making my own 😂😂
Let’s be honest, it isn’t the soup that has made Sarah the size of a house. I always buy those soups, or the Avonmore ones. Nothing at all wrong with it in conjunction with a balanced diet. 🫣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And more fecking cheese!!!!
I bleeping LOVE cheese and this bleep makes me measure mine and has me under doing it atm 😂 the 2 slices of plastic ham on the tiny piece of brown bread aswell, the shites she must have, Tina must be rallying through the toilet roll 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
how did u get it? im same height and weight and too afraid to ask dr
Have a chat with your gp. My mam is on saxenda as the hse wouldn’t approve ozempic for her. She had to fill in an application with her gp stating how her weight was affecting her life and causing health issues. I asked my diabetic consultant if I could go on ozempic and he just looked straight at me and said no and continued going through his checklist of stuff for my yearly appointment

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m 5’6 and when I was 9st 7 after losing weight quickly (illness) doc actually said I was underweight….seems weird your doc said this, youre DEFO not “overweight” maybe the cabbage read it wrong?
That was about 3 weeks after my last pregnancy... Honestly that's what he said too me. I think he was actually annoyed , I hadn't been well all through that pregnancy and my husband had , had a few words with him, the previous week. prior to my appointment. He's no longer my doctor and was always a bit of a quake anyway.
---
Have a chat with your gp. My mam is on saxenda as the hse wouldn’t approve ozempic for her. She had to fill in an application with her gp stating how her weight was affecting her life and causing health issues. I asked my diabetic consultant if I could go on ozempic and he just looked straight at me and said no and continued going through his checklist of stuff for my yearly appointment
A family member is a diabetic and they are on ozempic .. I'd have a word with him again.

Reactions: 2
Since when did the stolen pint glass from the bar filled with water at the side of the bed get it's P45? Do these new cups stop you from needing to piss in the middle of the night am I missing a trick here??

Also who makes it into there 30s and not able to drink water without throwing juice into it? Surely juice would have that straw stained and manky in no time?

• Haha
I doubt if Burps has ever been to KCs. There was always a huge que to get in there and it’s takeaway only. We’d have heard if she was there because she’d either have A, eaten the que while waiting half an hour to order or B she would’ve collapsed and drowned from her own drooling while waiting. Nah. She was never there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those videos of Luke & the baby give me the creeps. I know he is being coached & it’s not his fault but they are seriously weird

Reactions: 23
I’d love a huge slice of wet, slimy, ham, on a tiny bit of brown bread right now!

Said no one ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Since when did the stolen pint glass from the bar filled with water at the side of the bed get it's P45?
I'm dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm lying in bed reading this with my Guinness glass of water on my bedside table - husband is next to me with his Carlsberg one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you are in Dublin there is a weight loss clinic in a gp surgery that administers the Ozempic injections. They monitor your BP and blood sugar levels too. It’s expensive at €80 per visit but I have a friend who lost a significant amount of weight.

Reactions: 1
was looking at her “dinner” and thought of my own today… mash, carrotts, parsnips, chicken & some gravy. Lovely warm dinner on a freezing night. Yer wan with her bleeping pitta. She’s bleeping pitta (pity)
---

Even that, I’m surprised the gp started you there. I know some who struggled on the 0.25 every week so they took it every 10 days after talking to gp. Could you do the same? (Obviously only after checking with your gp I’m not giving medical advice)
My GP didn't say take 0.5 i took it without saying I was taking that much,very stupid I know! yea I'll do the 0.25 for a few weeks now, definitely won't increase for ages too afraid to get that sick again

Roughly .5-1.5g of fat per kilo per day so 1.5 x 71 = 106.5 kg so roughly 16.5stone
For context I'm almost 16stone, overweight at 5ft 6 but am a muscular/sporty build so am a size 14, defo don't have the gut she has so I'd guess her muscle mass is shite and she's about 17 stone easily

I thought that too. , but doctor said no. I've a family member in the medical sector and they said it should be 21. 7...
Seriously change doctors they are 1000% wrong.bmi should be between 18 and 25 the GP said yours is 36 it isn't,and your family members giving u bad advice it shouldn't be 21.7
---
You can buy it privately without a script 🙈

• Wow
She’s eating the hands off herself. She’s eating the hands off herself. She’s EATING the hands off herself. She’s eating the hands off herself.
A. We bleeping heard you the first time.
B. Did you not get a box load of teething products for free last week.
I honestly think I’ll have to have a break from her. She is wrecking my head 🤯
It’s the repeating 😂 I can’t cope with it any more😂 just shut the duck up and sell your shite and stop bladdering on like some simpleton.

Reactions: 11
Seriously change doctors they are 1000% wrong.bmi should be between 18 and 25 the GP said yours is 36 it isn't,and your family members giving u bad advice it shouldn't be 21.7
---

Where can you buy it privately?
If gp prescribes it is it covered by the drug payment scheme? I’m tempted to ask my own gp about it.

I knew her renew bullshit would be a shitshow but I never thought she’d already be phoning it in on the first week…

---

Are you able to share details on where? Is it the Ozempic pen or another type of semaglutide? I have an Oz pen that my friend got me in a pharmacy in Turkey but it’s almost finished.

Where can you buy it privately?
If gp prescribes it is it covered by the drug payment scheme? I’m tempted to ask my own gp about it.

I knew her renew bullshit would be a shitshow but I never thought she’d already be phoning it in on the first week…
There's pages online even Instagram, semaglutide Ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Between this passive aggressive post and her mention today of having stuff going on and having to take a particular phonecall I wonder has Biden decided to get his finger out!

Screenshot_20240115-230918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Are you able to share details on where? Is it the Ozempic pen or another type of semaglutide? I have an Oz pen that my friend got me in a pharmacy in Turkey but it’s almost finished.
It's a vital and bac water so u mix at home and then draw your dosage in syringe and inject in the belly, store vial in fridge then, new syringe needed each injection day!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.