Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only two minutes into the video and she's already coming across like such a privileged twit, she said 'you can absolutely bring up children in a flat' as if that's something unusual or people don't realise? A lot of people live in a flat and have children and that is normal?

Reactions: 7
Why would you need a 3 bedroom house as a single mum of one? Two people living in a two bedroom flat is not revolutionary, its pretty standard and most people do it without second though, out of necessity rather than “I could upsize but then I’d have to drive an extra 10 minutes to my free childcare”. She is so out of touch it is beyond hope.

Reactions: 8
Not sure how she's intending to save the amount needed for an £800k home whilst on universal credit, they dock your benefits if you have savings over £6k. It's fine to have family support but this act she's putting on of being a self sufficient business woman is so disingenuous 🙄

Reactions: 5
Only two minutes into the video and she's already coming across like such a privileged twit, she said 'you can absolutely bring up children in a flat' as if that's something unusual or people don't realise? A lot of people live in a flat and have children and that is normal?
Wait until she realises my grandad was brought up in a cold water tenement.

Reactions: 3
Do you guys think that her parents told her how delusional she was about buying a house in the area (with their money)? Because I am not buying for one second that she realised on her own that the dream of a three bedroom house with a garden was pushed on her by "capitalist society". How spoiled can someone be?

Do you guys think that her parents told her how delusional she was about buying a house in the area (with their money)? Because I am not buying for one second that she realised on her own that the dream of a three bedroom house with a garden was pushed on her by "capitalist society". How spoiled can someone be?
No, I don’t think her parents have ever said no to her.

Reactions: 4
I think that she thought by selling on the flat she’d have made a nice little profit ( all profit, she didn’t pay for it herself) and be able to get a mortgage as a high powered business woman and the mortgage broker laughed her out of the branch.
She’s a single mum on benefits. It’s a hard life she’s chosen, I can’t really begrudge her little daydreams too much.

Reactions: 2
If I remember correctly she said she'd stay in her flat for the next five years or so to "save money". Am I the only one who thinks that her idea of "saving" is waiting for her parents to downsize and give her a lump sum, or god forbid they pass (are they not in their 70s?) and she gets some inheritance money?..

As a person who was adopted as a baby and spent years and lots of money trying to find my biological family, I feel sorry for her son, as it seems selfish to purposely bring a child in the world like that. He'll grow up fantasising about who his father is, and be angry and mixed up that his father just saw him as a donor. Plus surely he will realise she's a bit odd?
Also she seems to be using him to make money from the internet, like a talentless celeb.
Do people think she must like the attention about it too?

Think of all the children in care who feel unloved in this over populated planet. She could have spent her time and money making a big difference in their lives.

As a person who was adopted as a baby and spent years and lots of money trying to find my biological family, I feel sorry for her son, as it seems selfish to purposely bring a child in the world like that. He'll grow up fantasising about who his father is, and be angry and mixed up that his father just saw him as a donor. Plus surely he will realise she's a bit odd?
Also she seems to be using him to make money from the internet, like a talentless celeb.
Do people think she must like the attention about it too?

Think of all the children in care who feel unloved in this over populated planet. She could have spent her time and money making a big difference in their lives.
I agree, although I think she had a strange fetish about pregnancy and experiencing that for herself.

Did she say why she chose the name Oryn? Does anybody here know if that name has a meaning?

Bryony’s explanation about single mum vs solo mum on Instagram. She tripped herself up. She’s a single mum through circumstances not by choice because nobody would get into bed with her, and her parents financially contribute towards her sons upbringing. Solo mum is just a crunchy way of saying single mum, there’s no difference.

Reactions: 4
Bryony’s explanation about single mum vs solo mum on Instagram. She tripped herself up. She’s a single mum through circumstances not by choice because nobody would get into bed with her, and her parents financially contribute towards her sons upbringing. Solo mum is just a crunchy way of saying single mum, there’s no difference.
'Solo mother by choice' in my experience often means egocentric, emotionally stunted, somewhat narcissistic, middle class snob desperate for the clout of a baby and to make superficial friendships through an army of baby groups. In Bryony's case it's also can't get laid. Solo mothers firmly want to disassociate themselves from 'single mums' who are, of course, feckless stupid sluts. Oh and they always seem to end up having boys in my experience, causing them much disappointment 😆 They love babies and hate children.

• Haha
She says "in the UK there is a technical difference" between a solo mum and single mum... Where, on social media? They're not medical or legal terms, just labels people call themselves to make themselves feel special. Whatever they or anyone else wants to call themselves they're all the same thing: women raising children without a partner, and that's been happening for centuries it's not a new concept that we need Bryony to educate us on.

And the definitions are so arbitrary and meaningless. A solo mum used a donor and a single mum used a man, a solo mum is by choice whereas a single mum is by circumstance, a solo mum has no financial support while a single mum has some sort of support from the father... Unless (like Bryony) a woman bases her life choices around wanting to fit one of these labels there will be mother's who fit some of her criteria for a solo mum and some who fit her criteria for a single mum... What are they Bryony? Her cognitive rigidity and polarised/black-and-white thinking really does make me suspect she's somewhere on the autism spectrum, or she's just incredibly dense and incapable of critical thinking (actually come to think of its it's probably the latter).

Plus as another poster said she doesn't even fit her own indiscriminate definitions as is her being asexual a "choice" or is is "circumstance"? Did she choose not the have met a man she wanted to have children with, or was that something that happened to her out of her control? Since she is receiving financial and parental help from her parents is she really a "solo mum", or is she a "single mum" who just happened to pay for a sperm donor rather than have sex with a man.

Normally I wouldn't care what a person chooses to call themselves, but Bryony is so arrogant and patronising that it really irritates me.

Reactions: 10
Given that her laptop is set up with a paused video and headphones plugged in, I think it’s safe to say she wasn’t doing much entertaining.

Attachments

Given that her laptop is set up with a paused video and headphones plugged in, I think it’s safe to say she wasn’t doing much entertaining.
I wonder why she thinks a baby aged one year is interested in watching TV and videos on the internet?!. It shows a lack of knowledge of child development. But perhaps more obvious, it is just herself tuning out of paying any attention to Oryn.
---
Did she say why she chose the name Oryn? Does anybody here know if that name has a meaning?
I think she just liked the sound of "Oryn". It was discussed in the first thread about Bryony around February 2023(last year). It could be another version of the Irish name "Oran" but as a few commenters noted, all of the letters O, R,Y and N are contained within Bryony's name...

What the heck is she going on about in todays vlog? As if anyone needs to hear from a adult woman child that's it's ok to change your mind about going back to work after having a child. Basically saying don't go to uni and work on getting a career as you will probably throw all that hard work away when your a parent. Well that's what I'm getting from the bunch of jumbled words that's tripping out of her mouth

• Heart
What the heck is she going on about in todays vlog? As if anyone needs to hear from a adult woman child that's it's ok to change your mind about going back to work after having a child. Basically saying don't go to uni and work on getting a career as you will probably throw all that hard work away when your a parent. Well that's what I'm getting from the bunch of jumbled words that's tripping out of her mouth
I haven’t watched it yet but I have a 6 month old and due back to work in the next few months. As much as I’d love to stay home with her I absolutely cannot afford too

• Heart