Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
arsed
Nobody asked to see your cloth pads 🙃

Is it normal to save them all up like that and wash in one load?
I use period pants and it said to save them up and wash in one load. So i assume it is normal. I wait till i’ve used 3. But its super important to run them under the tap, rinse them etc. bet Bryony doesn’t do that and just leaves them dirty and festering till she’s got loads haha

Reactions: 2
She said she forces O to wear the same bib until its absolutely filthy before washing it, so I'm not surprised she leaves pads around for so long to get gross before washing them. I use period pants too and would never have more than 4-6 to dry at once. I have endo and adeno too. That's a lot of old washing she's got there 😬 She can't even wash here face or hair so they've probably been sitting around for 2 months 💀

Wow I wish I'd thought of that!! Oh wait, everyone knows that if you put clothes in the sun they will dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest reel - saying how Oryn is really good with eating and basically said that he’s ahead of his peers in that respect…..how many times has she moaned about his “fussiness”?!?

Reactions: 5
I know I'm being petty because she's my BEC, but it's annoyed me that she said "assed". For someone who's constantly explaining how things are "in the UK" to then use an Americanism doesn't make sense. I think the majority of her audience must be from the US so she's trying to pander to them.

Reactions: 6
I know I'm being petty because she's my BEC, but it's annoyed me that she said "assed". For someone who's constantly explaining how things are "in the UK" to then use an Americanism doesn't make sense. I think the majority of her audience must be from the US so she's trying to pander to them.
It annoyed me too. Mainly for the way she used it. Americans don’t say ‘can’t be assed’ or anything like it so it just sounded stupid.

Maybe if she’d have said ‘I better get off my ass and do something’’ it might have sounded ok. Though let’s face it, ass/arse notwithstanding, what’s the chances of her ever saying anything like that? 😜

• Haha
Anyone else vexed by her reposting some instagram reel that says that the way humans give birth should have made us extinct :rolleyes: What a load of crap. Does Bryony just have some lingering resentment for having an elective c section and now has to push inaccurate information that suggests that humans are not well evolved to give birth?

Reactions: 7
Hang on wasn‘t she straight back on the pill cos of her awful periods. i really hope this doesn’t mean baby no 2 will be coming soon 😢 x

• Sad
Can’t be ‘’assed’’ is such a Bryonyism… she’s always mimicking other people but somehow just misses the bar every time. Shocked she didn’t catch this one in particular though, being the expert in US-UK translation that she is.

Tbf they do say/spell it assed not arsed in Liverpool but has Bryony ever been north of Buckinghamshire? Doubt it.
---
Anyone else vexed by her reposting some instagram reel that says that the way humans give birth should have made us extinct :rolleyes: What a load of crap. Does Bryony just have some lingering resentment for having an elective c section and now has to push inaccurate information that suggests that humans are not well evolved to give birth?
Resentment is absolutely the right word. She hates that other women all over the world and throughout history have endured something difficult, miraculous, at the heart of the human experience that she just couldn’t be bothered with. She disguises it as feminist medical politics but it blatantly is not… if she gave a tit about women’s safety and wellbeing she would be sharing the plethora of political birth work material that advocates for women’s safety and agency in natural delivery, instead of just sharing posts she thinks validate her choice on a superficial level.
---
Btw just want to add this isn’t an anti-cesarean post whatsoever. Obviously the majority of cesareans are medically necessary and often traumatic so I don’t want this to be misunderstood - Bryony’s deliberate manipulation of the medical system and fake feminism are the problem. Remember that she told us at first that she qualified for elective C section due to mental health issues. Later she defensively said it was ‘just easier’ and ‘there’s nothing wrong with that’. Now she’s actively discouraging other women from natural delivery and sharing misleading recourses, disguised as feminism, simply to validate her choice. As if birth is some big misogynistic conspiracy? Women’s safety and agency are underprioritised by medical professionals, yes, but what’s your solution Bryony? Cesareans replace vaginal birth as standard protocol? Her political posts grind my gears the most because she is incapable of seeing outside her extremely limited experiences and worldview.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She said she forces O to wear the same bib until its absolutely filthy before washing it, so I'm not surprised she leaves pads around for so long to get gross before washing them. I use period pants too and would never have more than 4-6 to dry at once. I have endo and adeno too. That's a lot of old washing she's got there 😬 She can't even wash here face or hair so they've probably been sitting around for 2 months 💀
Period pants are a bit different to pads, as they're meant to be worn all day, whereas pads get changed more frequently. I usually wait until the end of my period to run a load of pads through, which gets me normally 12-15 to wash. How many did she have?

Reactions: 1
Nobody asked to see your cloth pads 🙃

Is it normal to save them all up like that and wash in one load?
I do, I only use 1 or 2 a day since I use cups but I wait to the end of my period and chuck them in with the next load, or if I'm doing a load anyway I might chuck them in. I believe some people say you should soak them as you take them off but I've never seen how leaving blood soaking in water is meant to be more hygienic.

Period pants are a bit different to pads, as they're meant to be worn all day, whereas pads get changed more frequently. I usually wait until the end of my period to run a load of pads through, which gets me normally 12-15 to wash. How many did she have?
Never thought I'd play 'how many pads can you count' like those annoying app ads 😆 I count 27. She can't wash her hair or face, shower or do regular laundry so I doubt she's changing hygienically. Everything about her is grubby and incompetent. She's my BEC too I guess.
---
I do, I only use 1 or 2 a day since I use cups but I wait to the end of my period and chuck them in with the next load, or if I'm doing a load anyway I might chuck them in. I believe some people say you should soak them as you take them off but I've never seen how leaving blood soaking in water is meant to be more hygienic.
I rinse in cold water but never soak 🤢 Some used to suggest soaking cloth nappies but I found that less hygienic too, I just rinse and then wash. I'm so glad I have a new washing machine with a quick rinse setting that I can use for my next baby! Unlike contradictory Bryony, I like making the effort to use cotton/bamboo on my children's skin (had some chemical burns from Pampers, it was terrible).

Last edited:
  • Haha
I do think my cloth pad life is a little gross as times but then thinking I think it's ok. As long as no one's visiting I throw my cloth pad in the bath and then when I shower in the morning and evening I take them out of the bath and rinse them in the shower when waiting for it to heat up. Then I have a mesh bag, that originally was for buying loose veg, that I put the wet pads in and a hook on a suction pad that I stick to a tile over the bath and leave the wet bag hanging. Then when I am doing washing I'll grab the bag and throw it straight into the machine. But at least them in the bag people who use my bathroom don't have to see used cloth pads.

Never thought I'd play 'how many pads can you count' like those annoying app ads 😆 I count 27. She can't wash her hair or face, shower or do regular laundry so I doubt she's changing hygienically. Everything about her is grubby and incompetent. She's my BEC too I guess.
---

I rinse in cold water but never soak 🤢 Some used to suggest soaking cloth nappies but I found that less hygienic too, I just rinse and then wash. I'm so glad I have a new washing machine with a quick rinse setting that I can use for my next baby! Unlike contradictory Bryony, I like making the effort to use cotton/bamboo on my children's skin (had some chemical burns from Pampers, it was terrible).
Completely unrelated to Bryony now but how do cloth diapers actually work, especially when they've pooed? Do you dump it down the toilet and then boil wash them, how do you keep the poo and wee from soaking through the nappy if it doesn't have a PUL outside? Do they come with inserts like some period pants do?
I know logically that they must work because people have used them for millennia but not having used them myself or had friends who used them I'm really curious.

Her latest stories are so bizarre. She seems to constantly be trying to push an image of herself as this cool, liberal and laid back person when it is not how she comes across at all, and even just her swearing in her RP accent comes across as jarring and forced.

In what world does cocaine and MDMA at Glastonbury fit with her brand image or followers demographic? I agree it’s important for people to be aware of if they are going to do that, but her sharing it is so random.

Also love that she had to throw in how her school had stables and polo. Still didn’t help her get qualifications or a job though.

Not a chance she smoked cigarettes with the cool kids at school, the girl who talked about her vaginal discharge and cloth pads on the internet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her absolutely erratic Instagram habits are so funny to me.

Bryony will discover the most surface level information with only a tangential relationship to her own life, and share as if it’s an important culturally relevant public service. Bonus if she can make herself feel better than other people (for being British, for not taking drugs, for having a C section etc). It’s always the same tit. Guarantee it had never crossed her mind that some mothers do party drugs at festivals until she saw that.

Same with that childish post about David Tennant yesterday… showing her ‘support’ for him after he told a black woman to shut up and stop existing for having gender critical views. I’d put money on the fact she had never even heard of Kemi Badenoch before yesterday and certainly couldn’t coherently outline any current gender politics. She just likes Dr Who and likes feeling morally superior. 😭

Reactions: 4
This is such a small thing compared to all of the tit she does, but the fact she has been posting all these stories about the magnetic wall thing she got gifted for Oryn, and it just says 'Oryn's' at the top and she said she meant to write 'Oryn's wall' but just gave up. Like surely just the word wall was not too much for her to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 8