Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went through most liked posts on the previous thread and this quote from @smoothie jumped out at me as being very appropriate.
Recently Bryony has had articles in the metro and Daily Mail romanticising her decision to be a single mum by choice, the comments are largely reminiscent of these threads.
Just to mention you can use https://www.removepaywall.com/ to read the daily mail article.

Interesting that she's now claiming to have had hyperemesis, a total lie! She never even vomited she just had a bit of nausea and cos she can't cope with any hardship whatsoever she strongarmed the GP into prescribing medication she didn't really need. I've never had it myself but I know people that have and imo Bryony wouldn't have been able to cope with a hyperemesis pregnancy.

Reactions: 7
" I suffered extreme nausea — I had the same condition, Hyperemesis gravidarum, that plagued the Princess of Wales’s pregnancies — and wondered many times whether I’d made a terrible mistake trying to do this without a partner because I felt so ill. "
Wow, she really says that. That comparison is so wrong, omg.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I went through most liked posts on the previous thread and this quote from @smoothie jumped out at me as being very appropriate.
Recently Bryony has had articles in the metro and Daily Mail romanticising her decision to be a single mum by choice, the comments are largely reminiscent of these threads.
Just to mention you can use https://www.removepaywall.com/ to read the daily mail article.

Interesting that she's now claiming to have had hyperemesis, a total lie! She never even vomited she just had a bit of nausea and cos she can't cope with any hardship whatsoever she strongarmed the GP into prescribing medication she didn't really need. I've never had it myself but I know people that have and imo Bryony wouldn't have been able to cope with a hyperemesis pregnancy.
Thanks for the remove paywall link. Just read it. The usual Bryony stuff, but I must say it's SO insulting to say she had hyperemesis. Morning sickness and nausea is very common and well known in pregnancy. That's what she had. Bog standard morning sickness (and not even badly by the sound of things). For her to say she was in the same way as the Princess of Wales is a joke. Was she hospitalized? No. So insulting to the poor women who do suffer from that, which sounds absolutely horrendous.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the remove paywall link. Just read it. The usual Bryony stuff, but I must say it's SO insulting to say she had hyperemesis. Morning sickness and nausea is very common and well known in pregnancy. That's what she had. Bog standard morning sickness (and not even badly by the sound of things). For her to say she was in the same way as the Princess of Wales is a joke. Was she hospitalized? No. So insulting to the poor women who do suffer from that, which sounds absolutely horrendous.
She had the same lie on her Metro article as well, although I'm sure I heard somewhere that both the Metro and the Evening Standard are also owned by the Daily Mail so that explains a lot.

Reactions: 2
I don't know much about hyperemesis but just from a simple google I think to have it you actually have to be throwing up a lot? And from what I remember during her attention seeking vlogs was that she just had nausea and wasn't actually being sick.

Reactions: 3
It’s very brazen of her to claim to have HG when she documented the entire thing on her YouTube channel. She says repeatedly that she wasn’t actually getting sick. She wasn’t at risk from dehydration or malnutrition. It got better after the first trimester was over. Anyone who’s been pregnant would know that’s completely normal and expected. Not anything that you’d need medical intervention for.

It really annoys me that she has to be a special little victim when it comes to anything medical. She says she wants to educate people about the female reproductive system or whatever her special cause of the week is but she is so bad at it. She couldn’t admit that having a normal healthy pregnancy is still an uncomfortable process to go through. Even though it is and everyone knows it. She had to have the special princess illness. Even though she had admitted to not having the symptoms.

Reactions: 6
Why was the daily mail blowing a wind machine at her whilst she sat on her kitchen worktop 😭

• Haha
I don't know much about hyperemesis but just from a simple google I think to have it you actually have to be throwing up a lot? And from what I remember during her attention seeking vlogs was that she just had nausea and wasn't actually being sick.
Exactly. The full title Hyperemesis Gravidarum comes from a combination of Ancient Greek and Latin (like almost everything else in medicine). Emesis literally means to vomit, and hyper is usually translated as "excessive", so "excessive vomiting", and Gravidarum is one of the plurals of the Medieval Latin "Gravida", meaning "pregnant woman". So, Hyperemesis Gravidum means "excessive vomiting of pregnant women" and not "one spoilt rich girl just now discovering people feel sick when they're pregnant." I can see how Bryony might have confused the two though.

Reactions: 5
She's got some absolute cheek hasn't she. How can she just start making stuff up in the national press?! We all know she's an absolute hypochondriac and has been since her early teens, but it seriously makes you wonder what else she's "fluffed up" when re-telling a story or describing a medical situation.

I also noticed in the metro article that she said she was fainting. And it was obvious from all her posts, videos etc that she hadn't actually fainted once. But sometimes felt light headed.

Getting herself pushed around in a bloody wheel chair by her elderly mother, she's absolutely gross.

I'm getting sick to the back teeth of her lies and manipulation. If I gave enough fucks I'd be going back through her videos and posts to get clips that disprove her lies. She'll likely slip up though her self soon enough, keeping up with lies is difficult. Especially when you start adding new bits constantly

• Heart
The annoying thing about her is that I want to like her - I am also asexual and I am also strongly considering having a child on my own at some point. It's just that she paints such an attention seeking picture of the whole process and seems to want the attention and to put on a show rather than actually connect with her child.

Reactions: 1
She's disgusting lying about HG, like her parenting videos I think I'll skip the articles as I assume they're super cringe. Again she's demonstrating that having a baby was her career plan. Lying about HG seems to be another munchausen thing as she's craving more attention. I hope her behaviour doesn't escalate or be directed at O if she doesn't get the attention she wants.

She's disgusting lying about HG, like her parenting videos I think I'll skip the articles as I assume they're super cringe. Again she's demonstrating that having a baby was her career plan. Lying about HG seems to be another munchausen thing as she's craving more attention. I hope her behaviour doesn't escalate or be directed at O if she doesn't get the attention she wants.
she wasn’t even physically sick once just felt sick and needed anti sickness medication the second she was pregnant 🙄

the fainting thing was weird too. didn’t she lie on the toilet floor at some baby event because she felt a bit dizzy 😂

I don’t know how she would cope with pregnancy while looking after O. She’d probably have to move in with her parents for the whole pregnancy and more. Please don’t have another child.

• Heart
I don't know if she's giving all these interviews, or if the articles are just being recycled. I've never heard of 'Stylist' and the article was behind a paywall.
That pic said she "bought a vial", does this mean she isn't saying she bought 3 and wanted to sell the 3rd unused one because she hates boys? (and wanted to murder her own, who she decided to ignore for 18 hours a day or palm off 2 days a week despite being unemployed).
---
She never had a laparoscopy, she does not have a diagnosis of adenomyosis.

That pic said she "bought a vial", does this mean she isn't saying she bought 3 and wanted to sell the 3rd unused one because she hates boys? (and wanted to murder her own, who she decided to ignore for 18 hours a day or palm off 2 days a week despite being unemployed).
---
She never had a laparoscopy, she does not have a diagnosis of adenomyosis.
I've had genuine gynaecological issues. Two surgeries. Iron infusion due to bleeding. On my most recent couple of scans they mentioned they can see adenomyosis, which explains a lot of the pain/symptoms I get, but because everything else is now better and things are much improved, it's barely even registered with me. It's just a thing a lot of women get and have to endure.

I’m so annoyed at her saying she had HG. No, she did not. She barely even had morning sickness. As others have said, I don’t think she even actually vomited did she?

I had actual HG which i was hospitalised for and it was hell. I only managed to eat just enough to keep me alive for the whole 9 months. I lost so much weight. I was in and out of hospital because of dehydration. It was so bad that I was puking so often that I was vomiting in to the bath while trying to have a wee. I could barely move at times because it was so awful. I was puking at the side of the road. I was vomiting right up until the minute I gave birth, even vomiting while I was pushing my baby out. It was horrendous and is absolutely not what Bryony went through. I’ll never ever have another baby partly because I never want to go through that again.

She clearly just wanted a baby so she could make money out of her “unique” experience and never have to do any actual work. Clearly thinks she’s going to get loads of other articles etc written about her which she can make money from.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so annoyed at her saying she had HG. No, she did not. She barely even had morning sickness. As others have said, I don’t think she even actually vomited did she?

I had actual HG which i was hospitalised for and it was hell. I only managed to eat just enough to keep me alive for the whole 9 months. I lost so much weight. I was in and out of hospital because of dehydration. It was so bad that I was puking so often that I was vomiting in to the bath while trying to have a wee. I could barely move at times because it was so awful. I was puking at the side of the road. I was vomiting right up until the minute I gave birth, even vomiting while I was pushing my baby out. It was horrendous and is absolutely not what Bryony went through. I’ll never ever have another baby partly because I never want to go through that again.

She clearly just wanted a baby so she could make money out of her “unique” experience and never have to do any actual work. Clearly thinks she’s going to get loads of other articles etc written about her which she can make money from.
You poor thing. I honestly can't imagine how awful that must have been. I can't bear being sick, even once! I'm sure you feel really insulted and annoyed by her article. But we all know she has psychological problems and hypochondria (and know the truth), so just keep reminding yourself of that.

I've had genuine gynaecological issues. Two surgeries. Iron infusion due to bleeding. On my most recent couple of scans they mentioned they can see adenomyosis, which explains a lot of the pain/symptoms I get, but because everything else is now better and things are much improved, it's barely even registered with me. It's just a thing a lot of women get and have to endure.
I have gynae issues too. I'm in the middle of an IVF round just now, it's gruelling. It's annoying when people like Bryony make light of things they've never experienced. Sorry you've had a rough time too.