Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Now we’ve seen her pubes 😳 what have I just watched?
Possibly not as bad as seeing her cervical fluid :sick:

She's an idiot, thinks she's bragging that she felt normal 4 weeks post-birth as if it justifies her choice as better than natural birth. Hate to break it to her but within an hour of giving birth I got up and walked to my bed in my own home and felt just fine and that's not unusual. No need to stay with mummy for 6 weeks either. It's common to heal from birth quickly when you're in your 20s, she doesn't acknowledge that at all. Just like she doesn't acknowledge how easy her life is as a solo mum because her parents help her every weekend and she has 2 full days childcare whilst she does nothing.

Reactions: 4
Didn't she have about 4 holidays during her pregnancy too? I've never known such a supposedly poorly woman with such a "terribly difficult" pregnancy manage to go on so many holidays and yet not have one single hospital admission.

I think she has gone away with her parents because she can't parent alone. The fact she has to stay with them every weekend says it all. She's so incapable for a 26-year-old, it's concerning that she has a child that she's so emotionally and physically neglectful of, and clueless about normal life.
I think it's all very strange too, but that it's all just part of the charade and act of "poor little me", when infact she's just bone idle lazy. A young madam who's been brought up expecting her parents to rush around and wait on her hand and foot at the slightest hint of a headache or period pain.

She was quite capable to 'solo parent' when she wanked off on one of her many holidays to Greece with the other Solo Mums club. They'd have all had their hands full with their own children and issues, no one would have been fannying around after her then in the airport or helping on the plane.

Its embarrassing and highly childish to not be able to say "I've come on holiday with my parents because I love their company, and given their age its important we do as much as we can as a family now before it's too hard on everyone. Plus its their treat so id be an idiot to turn them down". Rather than playing the sickening "bring the grandparents on holiday for free help, Arf Arf, silly old me can't possibly do it alone" 🙄

Reactions: 5
And Now we’ve seen her pubes 😳 what have I just watched?
I've said it before but I think she has some sort of fetish or urge to expose herself. I found so much of her breastfeeding content to be creepy in a strange way. Maybe because she is so repressed, it gives her a bit of a thrill to expose herself online? I don't know. Bad vibes all round from her tbf.

Reactions: 6
I wish I had time for all those holidays!! But I have to work for a living!

Reactions: 3
So how many days is she sending him to nursery a week? And then her parents still having him for a day or 2?
I understand needing a break sometimes but it’s like she doesn’t even want to spend time with the child her parents bought for her and when she does she doesn’t give him attention anyway

How long before she tries for the next do we reckon? 2 or 3 months maybe? 😂

Reactions: 2
She'll probably start trying for the next one when she runs out of ideas for content to make, since pregnancy / birth content always gets more views

In today's stories, she's surprised that she feels emotions about leaving her son at nursery. Why is having just the tiniest maternal feeling such a shock to her?

• Haha
I think saying ‘’I’m surprised how emotional it made me! / surprised how easy it’s been / surprised how attached I was to breastfeeding’’ is another one of her gestalt repetitions. It’s unlikely she’s surprised about any of this, it’s just a new Segway to talk about herself.
---
I think saying ‘’I’m surprised how emotional it made me! / surprised how easy it’s been / surprised how attached I was to breastfeeding’’ is another one of her gestalt repetitions. It’s unlikely she’s surprised about any of this, it’s just a new Segway to talk about herself.
Lol at my phonetic spelling of segue
---
That’s a bit of a Bryony typo if I’ve seen one 🥲

Last edited:
  • Haha
---

Lol at my phonetic spelling of segue
---
That’s a bit of a Bryony typo if I’ve seen one 🥲
Thank you for teaching me today that Segway isn't the spelling (but purely the brand spelling), and that segue is the correct and proper word! Always nice to learn something new!

• Haha
Can someone clarify to me, is she actually paying for nursery? Or has she somehow scammed the system to get some kind of funded or free nursery place?

Reactions: 1
Can someone clarify to me, is she actually paying for nursery? Or has she somehow scammed the system to get some kind of funded or free nursery place?
If she's on universal credit and working she'll be eligible for up to 85% of her childcare fees paid for. Mummy and daddy must be hiding a nice nest egg for her that's all I can say 😏

Has anyone seen the new 24 hour video where she shows how messy the kitchen is because she couldn't be bothered to clean the evening before because she sat down with her show and was just "so comfy" and couldn't be bothered to get up from the sofa again? Ugh.

Has anyone seen the new 24 hour video where she shows how messy the kitchen is because she couldn't be bothered to clean the evening before because she sat down with her show and was just "so comfy" and couldn't be bothered to get up from the sofa again? Ugh.
It’s completely baffling what she must do with all her free time when she’s putting him down to bed at 5.55pm, all because he was a bit grizzly 🙄

She's giddy with excitement in the start of that video at the prospect of more childcare to get away from him. Leaving him 8am-6pm when she sits on her ass round the corner 😒 He's probably better off away from her, it's just sad to see. Everything he needs or does is all discussed in terms of how it impacts her, and how if it's inconvenient then his needs aren't met.

Cleaning one person's dishes is too difficult for her 😒 God forbid she has to go and soothe her baby, so she avoids doing anything that means she'll have to get up and provide basic care.

Get idea to leave him crying for food so she can prioritise the camera 🤦‍♀️
---
Made it to the end. She actually complained that picking up 10 items on the floor wasn't worth her effort so her child couldn't wake up to a tidy space. I love that she's tried to buy Montessori-like toys yet can't spend 20 seconds on his environment - one of the foundations of Montessori.

Sizing up would be more comfortable, but she says that doesn't mean she's a size bigger because she could still squeeze uncomfortably into smaller clothes 😂

Social media management as a job....

Everything she says is lies and delusion 🥴

Last edited:
I've stopped watching but I come here for updates so thank you!

8am-6pm?? It is so strange to me that anyone who has the luxury of planning out their own work (will use that term loosely in her case) would choose to put their tiny child in childcare for such a long day. She's admitted she doesn't usually get him out of bed until after 8 and sometimes puts him down at 6, so is the plan for him to go 24 hours without spending any quality time with her at all??

There are so many parents with full time jobs who have to put their kids in childcare for those hours and really wish that they didn't have to. Why couldn't he do the same number of hours but spread over more days at least? Ugh.

If she's on universal credit and working she'll be eligible for up to 85% of her childcare fees paid for. Mummy and daddy must be hiding a nice nest egg for her that's all I can say 😏
Is this really true? i thought you only get the 85% off if they are over 2 and you dont work or have very low income? Surely the taxpayer is not bleeping subsidising her again.

Is this really true? i thought you only get the 85% off if they are over 2 and you dont work or have very low income? Surely the taxpayer is not bleeping subsidising her again.
The 2 year funding is different, the up to 85% is income based but as a single mum working part time she'll likely be eligible. She'll know exactly how much she can earn on paper to get the maximum entitlement. I know a few people who get it but they do actually work not just loaf around the house pretending to 🙄
Brief overview here:

I'm not going to lie, to me even sending him 0900-1600 is a long old day for them both. That seems a shame. I feel like if you are self employed there are trade offs and I feel like one of the positives aught to be that you can work the hours that work for you and your family, I don't know if I'd want to maybe spend mornings with the baby maybe then you can work later into the evening one he's asleep or am I talking nonsense?

There's nothing worse than people looking to screw the system as much as possible. She's disgusting. It should be there to support people who truly need it. She planned to have a child and now makes a living off exploiting "motherhood" and wants the taxpayer to cover parenting so she doesn't have to. She's lazy and doesn't want to look after her cash cow, just like she freaked out over needing full-time free nursery for her foster placement that needed a loving home and stability. She wants money without any effort, so she has time to sit around an empty flat and whine to a camera that it's so hard being a mum, and make more money off her lies.

Imagine not being able to pick up a few toys or put your dishes in a dishwasher but wanting the taxpayer to fund childcare you don't need :sick: Maybe she should've planned her childcare costs before TTC. Maybe she should've planned childcare costs before hiding lots of money in her sons bank accounts, pensions, doing her kitchen up and taking a ridiculous amount of holidays. It really makes you think about the single mums out there who are working so hard doing long hours in difficult jobs who can't afford a holiday and would love to spend more time with their children.
---
I'm not going to lie, to me even sending him 0900-1600 is a long old day for them both. That seems a shame. I feel like if you are self employed there are trade offs and I feel like one of the positives aught to be that you can work the hours that work for you and your family, I don't know if I'd want to maybe spend mornings with the baby maybe then you can work later into the evening one he's asleep or am I talking nonsense?
Right! Work in the evening instead of watching TV and reading for 4 hours every night. Maybe interact with your child instead of watching movies on your laptop all day as your infant lays alone on the floor or stares at the TV. She's such a bare-minimum excuse for an adult.

• Heart
Is she getting more and more and more and more unhinged? All of her issues revolve around that poor child growing up and NOT BEING A BABY anymore. Her obsession is infants "the younger the better". She doesn't want him being a whole person that you can't just feed, complain about changing a nappy and then put into a cot.
She's just decided to reduce his prescribed high calorie formula - utterly unsurprising, how many times has she demonstrated that her convenience trumps the expert advice that she's been given? Maybe I'm thinking this is darker than it is but seems coincidental that reducing his food keeps him small and "more babyish").
Bryony, there are some medical professionals giving bad advice, I do not doubt that, however, if ALL of the professionals involved in the care of you and your child are giving advice and you've decided it's not worth following - YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
I think she got cross he was throwing the food so stopped giving him his tea and is putting him to bed because he's grizzly? (hungry? Grumpy? Bored?) He has more needs than just food, sleep and nappy changes. He's not a sim. Throwing food is him developing his gross motor skills - there's a tiled area in your kitchen, wack the high chair in there at tea time and stop wasting time scrubbing carpet. Why just take the food off him when he's throwing it? She takes it as a personal slight that "he doesn't like my cooking" when he throws food. He's only been eating food for like 6 months. I'm an adult and have eaten for years, I often don't like foods the first time I try it. He's still exploring and learning and throwing a bit of pasta is not him saying "I don't like it". She's utterly insane and I can't believe she was a good foster carer for vulnerable babies, I'm actually a bit disgusted that she was being paid taxpayers money to "care" for these babies.
Finally, people pay her to manage their social media? But her social media is her saying she wanted to kill her baby and generally acting like a dick who won't use spell check. I wouldn't buy anything she recommended.