Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely a bit worried for Oryn as he gets older. From what Bryony herself has shown us, she can't seem to cope with older children. Her first foster placement was a 5/6 year old boy and she clearly couldn't cope at all to the point where people watching her reported it to social services and they took the child away from her, and then from what she said it sounded like she had to do more training before she was allowed another kid / there was a period of time where she wasn't sure she could have more foster kids and then when she did it was only babies.

She seems to already be getting annoyed at her son just for throwing food on the floor and she's already starting to post about 'toddlers' and how difficult toddlers are and he's only just turned 1. How is she going to cope when he's older and can scream at her using actual words. Will she lose interest when he properly isn't a baby anymore and then have a second child just to have a baby again?

I know people can grow and change and parenting usually evolves over time but she just seems really stunted.

Reactions: 4
100% predict more ’spontaneously occurring’ medical issues into his second year of life.
I genuinely see her as a bit psychopathic and she has all the warning signs of doing deliberate harm to this child.

She has always said she wants children as young as possible. Multiple times in multiple contexts. She has waited 10 years to finally have a baby of her own, paid a fortune to conceive him … and all she’s done since is moan about actually parenting him and talk about her dread of him growing up. Not to mention her threats to abort and then harm him. Then we’ve had red flags for Munchausens and malingering around his allergies, the deliberately not pumping or feeding at night which led to his sudden weight drop. Plus the totally unnecessary 10h days at nursery. The witch doesn’t even have a job. She is a very sinister woman.

Btw her mum made all the family money through pension management and that’s why Bryony is a self proclaimed expert despite never being in real employment lol. I think as she’s getting older she might be realising how little ‘’business owner at 16’’ actually means in the adult world, hence the pivot into talking about careers. She has a new ‘client’ for social media management - and apparently this is something she’s done behind the scenes for ages 😭😭 albeit ‘voluntary’ work. Very convenient timing to reveal that after we were taking the piss out of her not getting the job she was blatantly not qualified for.

There was lots of clips of her playing with him in the last video too. She is definitely reading here. She always seems so awkward though. Something is very off with her.

Reactions: 9
There was also a comment on one of her recent videos asking if she ever plays with him because he always seems to just be left on the floor, and she will have seen it since it's not like she gets many comments, so it was definitely something she was including on purpose, not because she actually really does it when she isn't filming.

Reactions: 7
I can’t be doing with the blurred face all the time. I love she is trying to give him privacy but just stop filming him altogether and stop talking about him. He has no privacy hiding his face but discussing everything about his life and medical needs online. She still wants to use him as a cash cow whilst looking like she cares.

Anyone seen the story just now? Smug gloat about how good she’s got it as a “solo parent” compared to two women who were in abusive relationships who shared a ward with her. Reminds me of when she compared the children who’d been starved to oryn

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen the story just now? Smug gloat about how good she’s got it as a “solo parent” compared to two women who were in abusive relationships who shared a ward with her. Reminds me of when she compared the children who’d been starved to oryn
Absolutely vile woman. 100% made up story too, no doubt.

Reactions: 6
I heard that some bad dads exist so I made the choice for my baby not to have one at all ☺☺☺

Obviously those examples sound like tit partners but …even if the dad isn’t changing nappies the kid will still benefit from him as a protective male figure, having access to their own dna and family history, a second set of grandparents and extended family, a second income, a second voice in parenting. She doesn’t realise it’s not solely about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I suspect that her criteria as to what is an abusive husband/male partner is far lower than what it actually is-in real life. I have only given a brief glance at her video on Facebook (and she might have mentioned the following again), I remember the YouTube video about the delivery ward where she brought up an incident where a male partner/husband/father of newborn baby allegedly said to a midwife "but I thought you had to do it" in relation to changing the nappy of the newborn infant, which he is the father of. According to me,it was a fairly innocent comment from a likely nervous first time father but she used the alleged incident to be smarmy,smug and eye rolling 🙄..
Also I think she does hate men, not just dislike them. Also while the media has highlighted the actual extent of or perhaps the epidemic of,male violence and abuse of women, it would appear to be the case that Bryony has decided to paint all men with the same brush.
---
I heard that some bad dads exist so I made the choice for my baby not to have one at all ☺☺☺

Obviously those examples sound like tit partners but …even if the dad isn’t changing nappies the kid will still benefit from him as a protective male figure, having access to their own dna and family history, a second set of grandparents and extended family, a second income, a second voice in parenting. She doesn’t realise it’s not solely about her.
Excellent comment. For all the knowledge about child psychology that she pretends to have, she does not know of the benefits of a father to a child. Also as you have stated there is a big difference between deliberately depriving a child of his or her biological/natural father in his life and having to not allow the child's father in the child's life out of necessity because the father is violent, abusive, neglectful or uncommitted.
The "research" that she did, in this whole"solo mother by choice" and so-called""journey"" was only ever what she wanted to hear,i.e all sunshine and rainbows-and nothing about children being resentful and/or distressed at being brought into the world, particularly by sperm donation.
Also I note her smug and smarmy facial expression and tone of voice (yet again) in her short video on Facebook and again it would appear to be her superiority complex. It has been mentioned a few times how it seems she thinks she is better than single mothers who had their children the normal way, I would see it as being the complete opposite (she is the one who is inferior), the vast majority of single mothers did not deliberately deprive their children of their fathers and often there are co-parenting arrangements. A single or solo mother could be divorced, widowed or never married.
I strongly suspect that in addition to her seeming hatred (or maybe just dislike of) men, she is terrified and disgusted of sexual intercourse and sexuality in general.The exception is probably her own body, she would appear to be in love with herself!!!
---
There was also a comment on one of her recent videos asking if she ever plays with him because he always seems to just be left on the floor, and she will have seen it since it's not like she gets many comments, so it was definitely something she was including on purpose, not because she actually really does it when she isn't filming.
Could this be her having attachment issues/ambivalence with Oryn, related to the bizarre fact that Oryn,s father is a complete and utter stranger to her, who she has not even met!! This is where half of Oryn,s DNA comes from , after all.The baby is half stranger and his family tree/bloodline and half of her family tree/bloodline...
---
In today's stories, she's surprised that she feels emotions about leaving her son at nursery. Why is having just the tiniest maternal feeling such a shock to her?
Maybe because the baby,s biological father is a complete stranger to her,whom half of Oryn's DNA comes from -an attachment issue from her as I suggested.
---
I'm not going to lie, to me even sending him 0900-1600 is a long old day for them both. That seems a shame. I feel like if you are self employed there are trade offs and I feel like one of the positives aught to be that you can work the hours that work for you and your family, I don't know if I'd want to maybe spend mornings with the baby maybe then you can work later into the evening one he's asleep or am I talking nonsense?
I would suggest that she does want to be around him as little as possible due to potential regret about bringing him into the world and the fact half his DNA is from a complete stranger.Attachment issues? She had thoughts
of doing away with him when he was a newborn.Having this baby was nothing like what she imagined it to be and I strongly suspect having a baby had a lot to do with being her mother's plan for her /influence on her too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That pic said she "bought a vial", does this mean she isn't saying she bought 3 and wanted to sell the 3rd unused one because she hates boys? (and wanted to murder her own, who she decided to ignore for 18 hours a day or palm off 2 days a week despite being unemployed).
---
She never had a laparoscopy, she does not have a diagnosis of adenomyosis.
So she knows the 3rd unused one has a sperm with a Y chromesome? (Meaning: if used to fertilize an ovum,/egg, it would result in the conception of a boy).
---
I assume you all are aware of this article from a few years ago?

Remember her mother is a business coach, so I feel certain she helped do most (or all) of the running of Bryony's (now past) period clothpad business.

Bryony "unconventional child":rolleyes:. I think it is just her mother's coping strategy that she has a daughter who is not capable of being uneducated , which is embarrassing for her in comparison to the sons and daughters of her comfortably middle-class peers / social circle who all have achieved university degrees.
---

Does adenomyosis cause infertility in women who are in their thirties?

Separately I feel that Bryony,s self-declaration of asexuality is a self-diagnosis, there should at least have been an expert(such as a psychologist) to ascertain whether or not this was actually the case with Bryony.
Correction: ... she has a daughter who is not capable of being educated...(Typographical error)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Never mind that Oryn doesn't have a dad or other parent, I'm sure Bryony will do a grand job of screwing him up all on her own 😐

Reactions: 3
It's weird how she phrased it. "Won't you miss having a partner?" How can she miss what she's never had should be her actual answer.

Reactions: 3
Yeah her latest IG post is weird. Eavesdropping into couples' private conversations and using them to justify her life choices. Claiming women who she's never met are being abused by their partners while she's never even been in a relationship, how self righteous. Glad some of the comments are calling her out, wonder how long they'll stay up.

Also isn't she asexual? Like why would she want a partner or feel like she need to use these examples to make herself feel better about being single?

Can you imagine going onto postnatal ward recovering from whatever type of birth you had, you're having a bit of a tiff with your partner and then you've got Bryony's judgement and faux pity coming at you from across the bay. I think I'd riot

Reactions: 5
This kind of thing makes me so nervous of the post natal ward. Your partner is also adjusting to this huge change in your lives, there’s no privacy and you’ve got some nosey self righteous cow judging you from the other side of the curtain.

I suspect that her criteria as to what is an abusive husband/male partner is far lower than what it actually is-in real life. I have only given a brief glance at her video on Facebook (and she might have mentioned the following again), I remember the YouTube video about the delivery ward where she brought up an incident where a male partner/husband/father of newborn baby allegedly said to a midwife "but I thought you had to do it" in relation to changing the nappy of the newborn infant, which he is the father of. According to me,it was a fairly innocent comment from a likely nervous first time father but she used the alleged incident to be smarmy,smug and eye rolling 🙄..
Also I think she does hate men, not just dislike them. Also while the media has highlighted the actual extent of or perhaps the epidemic of,male violence and abuse of women, it would appear to be the case that Bryony has decided to paint all men with the same brush.
---

Excellent comment. For all the knowledge about child psychology that she pretends to have, she does not know of the benefits of a father to a child. Also as you have stated there is a big difference between deliberately depriving a child of his or her biological/natural father in his life and having to not allow the child's father in the child's life out of necessity because the father is violent, abusive, neglectful or uncommitted.
The "research" that she did, in this whole"solo mother by choice" and so-called""journey"" was only ever what she wanted to hear,i.e all sunshine and rainbows-and nothing about children being resentful and/or distressed at being brought into the world, particularly by sperm donation.
Also I note her smug and smarmy facial expression and tone of voice (yet again) in her short video on Facebook and again it would appear to be her superiority complex. It has been mentioned a few times how it seems she thinks she is better than single mothers who had their children the normal way, I would see it as being the complete opposite (she is the one who is inferior), the vast majority of single mothers did not deliberately deprive their children of their fathers and often there are co-parenting arrangements. A single or solo mother could be divorced, widowed or never married.
I strongly suspect that in addition to her seeming hatred (or maybe just dislike of) men, she is terrified and disgusted of sexual intercourse and sexuality in general.The exception is probably her own body, she would appear to be in love with herself!!!
---

Could this be her having attachment issues/ambivalence with Oryn, related to the bizarre fact that Oryn,s father is a complete and utter stranger to her, who she has not even met!! This is where half of Oryn,s DNA comes from , after all.The baby is half stranger and his family tree/bloodline and half of her family tree/bloodline...
---

Maybe because the baby,s biological father is a complete stranger to her,whom half of Oryn's DNA comes from -an attachment issue from her as I suggested.
---

I would suggest that she does want to be around him as little as possible due to potential regret about bringing him into the world and the fact half his DNA is from a complete stranger.Attachment issues? She had thoughts
of doing away with him when he was a newborn.Having this baby was nothing like what she imagined it to be and I strongly suspect having a baby had a lot to do with being her mother's plan for her /influence on her too.
So lesbians wouldn't make good parents if they chose to use sperm donation then? Because that's the logica consequences on this spam.

I’m literally seconds in to the new video but just want to point out for everyone that a 3 bedroom house in Hampton area she’s ’’saving for’’ in the next few years would sit around £800,000 … and that’s on the low end. She’s also dropped that shes actively planning for a second baby on Instagram so I guess her career search will be back on pause, how much of those 5 years is she planning on being in employment for? Remember that she ‘’never wants to work more than 3 days a week’’ even when she’s not on government mat leave.

I’m actually just baffled by her still pretending this is totally normal and very standard for a solo parent with no work history to be planning on purchasing a 2nd property in bougie west London age 31.

I’m also in London and have friends in their 30s who’ve worked a decade or more in high paying sectors to afford a deposit and mortgage for a 2 bed flat here. She is absolutely mad to think her life is remotely relatable as a single mother who hasn’t ever even had a job.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Some days I feel a bit swamp troll-ey and not very girl boss-ey and I know my well being shouldn't be based on other people being unfortunate (what can I say. I'm a swamp troll 🧌) but today I watched a "tour" of a "YouTubers" "flat makeover" and clearly that youtuber "tidied" before making that video and frankly my ONE BEDROOM FLAT is tidier than hers on my swamp troll-iest days. I also managed to paint my horrible high gloss kitchen with long handles for genuinely less than £120 and it really wasn't that hard and it looks completely brilliant so I'm not convinced by her professional job being a budget option.

Why does she want to have another baby within the next 5 years if can’t even be bothered with the one she already has
I know the answer must be money/benefits/more content..

Makes me so angry i’m working my arse off at the moment, wanted a mortgage for such a long time and been saving so much, but now have to buy a car and the cost of living is tit has thrown it all out the window . and Bryonys out here paying to be the virgin mary, for possibly a second time, living in lalaland and then scrounging off benefits when she doesn’t need them!! 😡 if you can PAY FOR A BABY, you are pretty well off 🙄

Reactions: 6