Bryony Farmer #3 the know-it-all that knows nothing.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does get mistaken for younger, it’s probably due to her height, unstyled hair and the fact she dresses like a 10 year old - plus her attitude and reliance on her mum, like other people have said. I’m about the same age as her and she has more signs if ageing than me or any of my friends (not that there is anything wrong with wrinkles, but I wouldn’t keep self proclaiming a baby face if I had them starting). There isn’t a massive difference in appearance between 18 and 25, it’s more your confidence and how you carry yourself that changes and shows your age.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, no one would ever think that her mum has a one year old. Either Bryony's lying or her mum is just as delusional as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with everything said here and I'm so glad you all exist so I don't feel like the only one watching her and being so weirded out constantly by her!

I also agree with the poster who mentioned Precious Stars and how it just seems to have all been a wasted opportunity. Probably all of us started following her for her videos on reusable menstrual products and I bought from her too! They were good pads that have lasted and her content was really informative at the time. Now though, I look back and think that instead of her being entrepreneurial or really concerned about the environment she was actually just building an audience to transition to mummy blogger. The most generous opinion I have on her and her situation is that she became obsessed with Mummy bloggers at a young age and wanted to emulate them at any cost.

Also her posting this morning about Oryn waking her up at 6am 🤯 Most people are up at six am getting ready for WORK Bryony. It's really not that big of a deal!?!!

Reactions: 8
Also her posting this morning about Oryn waking her up at 6am 🤯 Most people are up at six am getting ready for WORK Bryony. It's really not that big of a deal!?!!
Poor Bryony didn't manage to sleep in until 9:30 today like she does almost every other day.

She's insufferable.

Reactions: 3
Baby sleeping through til 6am is the dream !! Before Oryn she used to get up around lunch time if you remember, I guess years of being unschooled and never working a typical job has meant she’s never had to wake up on someone else’s schedule and now it’s hitting hard

Reactions: 7
Why is she always so shocked about him waking up at 6am some mornings when she puts him to bed before/around 6pm

He has had a full nights sleep

If you don’t want him waking up so early then adjust his schedule so he’s not going to bed so early then!!

Reactions: 5
This is such a good point and more evidence of the mother doing all the narration behind the scenes. The woman is in her 70s 😭😭😭

Yeah, no one would ever think that her mum has a one year old. Either Bryony's lying or her mum is just as delusional as she is.

If she does get mistaken for younger, it’s probably due to her height, unstyled hair and the fact she dresses like a 10 year old - plus her attitude and reliance on her mum, like other people have said. I’m about the same age as her and she has more signs if ageing than me or any of my friends (not that there is anything wrong with wrinkles, but I wouldn’t keep self proclaiming a baby face if I had them starting). There isn’t a massive difference in appearance between 18 and 25, it’s more your confidence and how you carry yourself that changes and shows your age.
At work I sell restricted products and thus have to ID people a lot. One of the first things I always notice is how people approach the counter, people who are either just over age or under age will either swagger or scuttle up like they're shy. People who are of age will just approach you fairly normally. I don't think I'd ID her, I think it's the eyebrows and the lips that make her look old, but I would think she had a weird relationship with her mother.

Reactions: 1
They want a creche option because they're sick of her trying to dump her money maker on them, or they want their own daughters safe away from her man handling them.

Absolutely this. I personally think she looks on the younger side for her age but I agree it's partly down to how she presents herself not just her natural features. I'm almost certain the airport staff didn't think that Oryn was her brother and that her elderly mum was his, that's just Bryony projecting again. It's the same as the hospital situation, assuming a snapshot of someone else's interactions means they're in an abusive relationship. Just shows her lack of life experience imo.

Does anyone else think her recent reel on weaning is judgy? Implying that if you use pouches or anything pre made your standards are low. Not sure if I’m just offended by her in general at this point 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t know but I know her first view on it I went into weaning exactly the same 😂
I’m sure a lot of mums do
Wanted all homemade.. said I’d never use a pouch or give those baby/toddler snacks - didn’t last long 😂

I don’t know how she could judge anyone for using them when she does as well !

Reactions: 2
I don’t know but I know her first view on it I went into weaning exactly the same 😂
I’m sure a lot of mums do
Wanted all homemade.. said I’d never use a pouch or give those baby/toddler snacks - didn’t last long 😂

I don’t know how she could judge anyone for using them when she does as well !

I think it was more the caption about standards 😬. I think I imagine her sat up on her high horse every time she posts 😂.

Does anyone else think her recent reel on weaning is judgy? Implying that if you use pouches or anything pre made your standards are low. Not sure if I’m just offended by her in general at this point 🤣
The fritters she made the other day looked vile anyway. No wonder her baby won’t eat the food she makes him.

Reactions: 2