Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So golden child has done something lovely for her brother..... why isn’t Ethan shown in the picture???? Why just Erin? A nice pic of them together maybe?
I've just caught up on her stories and was about to say the exact same thing. Talk about favouritism!

Reactions: 7
She is just foul
My 14 year old boy looks cleaner than her and certainly knows how to keep clean unlike her. She has put me off my breakfast 🤮🤮🤮🤮 she must reek

So what will Friday hold??
Prawn cracker dance while dry humping the dryer in her new utility?
Make up today?
Another new jumpsuit of dreams?
Erin making the most amazing craft thing ever and ethans being a bit OK too??

So excited 😴😴😴
a definite tingo on the prediction that the golden girl would be praised for her amazing craft skills! 🎉

admittedly, i'm pretty sure erin only actually created the photo for ethan - probably under pressure from babs, desperate for creative content - and then babs crafted the photo of herself under the guise that it was given to her by erin, as proof that she's loved and adored.

Reactions: 12
Hahahaha what a head, of course you're not a millennial Emma.

And of COURSE she'd want to be one, she's emotionally stunted and that's the age she most identifies with. Grow up you silly twit.

Screenshot_20210205-125953_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
actually SCREAMING at the fact that babs - apparently almost 50 years old - thought she was a millennial! 🤣

Screenshot_20210205_130044.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely she’s taking the piss? Why does it even matter if she’s not a millennial? Does this mean she can’t be relatable anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course she’s not a bloody millennial! She bought a house at 22, and didn’t have to work for free straight from university. But she is lazy...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can she even think she’s a millennial is beyond me. I’ve laughed at and taken the piss out of them for years and I’m 6 months younger than her!! I’ve never identified as a millennial and never will
Absolute twit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe my dislike for her makes me bias but I posting photos of people like she’s
How can she even think she’s a millennial is beyond me. I’ve laughed at and taken the piss out of them for years and I’m 6 months younger than her!! I’ve never identified as a millennial and never will
Absolute twit
Why did this offend me? I’m definitely a true millennial snowflake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
84133858-4BD5-447F-9AED-AAEF61412062.jpeg

Just had to slip in that he loves you eh? Couldn’t resist 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What is she playing at today?
Her insecurities are hugely out of control.
"Oh look everyone my kids love me! They really do!" 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬 Bore off Emma FFS!
They might love you now but I'll tell you this for free,,,, they won't love you when their lives are made an absolute misery at senior school cos of your pathetic embarrassing antics online. And when they are then in therapy themselves as young adults! Believe me! Its my job! I see it everyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Me too, but I do have to open the toilet door when loading the washer, or my bum sits against it! 🤣🤣
Emma can't remember what it feels like for her bum to sit against anything except the sofa #bitrude

(Err, sorry everyone, seems like my mind is in the gutter this week. I blame it on stress and not just the fact that I'm a filthy heathen)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is anyone else waiting with huge excitement to see what Kenny actually ended up using to fill his hole? 🤣😳🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
ooh, careful now! don't reveal the fact that babs has *inspired* you! influencing the haterzshe'll take that as proof that she's a top influenza and GREAT at her "werk". 🤣
Ah tit. Have already ordered some clear jars and spot stickers for the walls 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah tit. Have already ordered some clear jars and spot stickers for the walls 🙈
Make sure you put some labels on the jars, you might get confused about something extremely obvious. I wouldn't want to insult your intelligence, of course, I assume you have a masters.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Make sure you put some labels on the jars, you might get confused about something extremely obvious. I wouldn't want to insult your intelligence, of course, I assume you have a masters.
Of course chipstick, always assume there's a masters involved! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is she playing at today?
Her insecurities are hugely out of control.
"Oh look everyone my kids love me! They really do!" 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬 Bore off Emma FFS!
They might love you now but I'll tell you this for free,,,, they won't love you when their lives are made an absolute misery at senior school cos of your pathetic embarrassing antics online. And when they are then in therapy themselves as young adults! Believe me! Its my job! I see it everyday!
She's not got many opportunities at the moment to buy their love show what a great mum she is with days out and Thrilling Thursdays and several holiday's a year (although she's still managing to buy all mannef of crap) so she needs to reassure herself they still LOVE AND ADORE her and she is A BRILLIANT MOTHER in spite of being unable to display her love in her usual way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.