Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve said before. My daughter who is now 12 changed soooooo much from the age of 10. Erin is going to HATE all of this very soon!!!!
I would like to know if the kids know she puts it all on social media for everyone to see, or do they think their mum is just taking a picture?
Absolutely the same experience with my daughter, she is unrecognisable in many ways from the child she was at 10 to the pre teen she is now at 12. The angry outbursts will be hard for Babs to cope with as teen children certainly do not worship you or agree with what you say, they push back, challenge, ask questions and demand privacy. She’s in for a massive shock

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think I’ve said before. My daughter who is now 12 changed soooooo much from the age of 10. Erin is going to HATE all of this very soon!!!!
I would like to know if the kids know she puts it all on social media for everyone to see, or do they think their mum is just taking a picture?
I have a 14 year old, and I think she would actually die of embarrassment if I behaved like Emma. She already thinks I'm deeply uncool and terribly unfair- and it isn't just her, her friends are all the same with their parents. While they are all good and loving kids, they are starting to chafe against our authority a bit and the opinions of their peers are currently more important to them, which is just part of growing up. I'm not sure what Emma is expecting from the teen years, but I think she can definitely kiss goodbye to the mother/daughter twinning, the little girly dates, and start expecting a fair few "can you delete thats?" from both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolutely the same experience with my daughter, she is unrecognisable in many ways from the child she was at 10 to the pre teen she is now at 12. The angry outbursts will be hard for Babs to cope with as teen children certainly do not worship you or agree with what you say, they push back, challenge, ask questions and demand privacy. She’s in for a massive shock
Yes I agree, my daughter finds me utterly cringe (and I am quite a young ‘cool’ mom) she can’t even bare to see pics of herself from last year without hating it.

I have a 14 year old, and I think she would actually die of embarrassment if I behaved like Emma. She already thinks I'm deeply uncool and terribly unfair- and it isn't just her, her friends are all the same with their parents. While they are all good and loving kids, they are starting to chafe against our authority a bit and the opinions of their peers are currently more important to them, which is just part of growing up. I'm not sure what Emma is expecting from the teen years, but I think she can definitely kiss goodbye to the mother/daughter twinning, the little girly dates, and start expecting a fair few "can you delete thats?" from both of them.
she doesn’t have a clue! I can’t wait to see it unfold!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So what happened to the old TV? I’m sure it wasn’t on its last legs? Surely she could have squeezed it into PUS’ shoe cupboard so he could watch the Villa. I’m just jealous, my screen has been blue since October and I can’t afford a new one - I’m used to everyone looking like they are in Avatar! 😂

Oh and I actually do have a washing machine and tumble drier in a cupboard - in my bathroom, in my teeny tiny house! I’m off to buy some decals to stick all over the inside of it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf is Babs pose in that photo Erin (didn’t) print for her? Thought she was body positive why’s she trying so hard to make herself look smaller 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
For someone who LOVES wallowing in her pit I’m horrified that she doesn’t want clean sheets on her bed????? She’s at home every.single.day there’s no excuse. 🤷‍♀️Rotten mare

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For someone who LOVES wallowing in her pit I’m horrified that she doesn’t want clean sheets on her bed????? She’s at home every.single.day there’s no excuse. 🤷‍♀️Rotten mare
Do you think she has any idea of the concept of sleep hygiene? She'd probably find that she was able to have a much more appropriate and satisfying sleep schedule if she took a few of those tips on board.

Here's your starter for 10, Em, the most basic of sleep hygiene rules. ADULT BEDROOMS ARE FOR SLEEPING AND SHAGGING (bit rude) ONLY.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is vile! Why would you put sweaty, pissy, dirty pjs back on after a bath? Let's hope she has more than one pair the same! And Emma bab, change your bed sheets! I'll say that here, not vote in your stupid poll
and it's not just the dirty pyjamas. we all know babs doesn't bathe regularly - she literally flaunts that fact with great pride - so why would you postpone changing your sheets until the day AFTER you had a bath? you can't beat the feel of fresh sheets - but surely that clean feeling is negated if you have a bath, pull on a stinking, unwashed pair of manky pyjamas and clamber into dirty bed sheets for the night, only to change them the next day, not have a bath, and shove your vile, sweaty body into clean sheets. urgh. 🤢

thing is, i guarantee she postponed changing her sheets, which she proposed she was gonna do yesterday, solely so she could post a bloody poll and up her engagement. i predict another ad coming soon...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve just checked what mine was listed as when we bought the house. It was down as a ‘cloak cupboard’. Totally calling it a utility room if we ever sell the house 🤣
ooh, careful now! don't reveal the fact that babs has *inspired* you! influencing the haterzshe'll take that as proof that she's a top influenza and GREAT at her "werk". 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she has any idea of the concept of sleep hygiene? She'd probably find that she was able to have a much more appropriate and satisfying sleep schedule if she took a few of those tips on board.

Here's your starter for 10, Em, the most basic of sleep hygiene rules. ADULT BEDROOMS ARE FOR SLEEPING AND SHAGGING (bit rude) ONLY.
Maybe thats why PUS never sees any action. She can't stand the thought of any of that mess 😉 on the sheets 🤣🤣 plus it would result in more sheet washing which is so taxing for Babs and I'm sure she wouldn't want to sleep in spunk ridden sheets (well we hope not!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My washing machine and dryer are in the kitchen. Now, does that make it a utility room or a kitchen? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can honestly say that my least favourite household task is changing the bed but if I’ve had a bath and washed my hair there is no chance I’d then want to climb into a bed that’s ready to be changed.

I can honestly say that my least favourite household task is changing the bed but if I’ve had a bath and washed my hair there is no chance I’d then want to climb into a bed that’s ready to be changed

Reactions: 13
I can honestly say that my least favourite household task is changing the bed but if I’ve had a bath and washed my hair there is no chance I’d then want to climb into a bed that’s ready to be changed.

I can honestly say that my least favourite household task is changing the bed but if I’ve had a bath and washed my hair there is no chance I’d then want to climb into a bed that’s ready to be changed
I don’t often have baths - more of a shower girl. But the best thing ever is getting out of a bath into fresh pjs and fresh sheets. Emma just slobs about and seems so unclean I don’t understand who she is relating to.

Reactions: 11
Roughly translated -

I’ve seen on someone else’s Insta more pointless crap I can waste my endless money from ADs on! Hoorah! Yes it’s more landfill tat to squeeze into my tiny house but I can buy loads and try to fill my unhappy heart. The kids don’t care but I’m pretending they like them, or I will bribe them to act like they do with chocolate. They have loads of accessories with them so I will be able to have a delivery every day for a moment of happiness in my otherwise miserable life. I can even make it all about meeeeeee which is my favourite activity. It’s something else I can talk about to pretend to my followers I have more interesting things than changing the sheets to share. So yeah, let’s all get involved.
96C9AD4F-39B4-4965-A345-608D7A3D44D8.png
I

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.