Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness, you guys,,,,,, I. Am. Shooketh. THANK YOU 🙌
I'm going to celebrate by (hopefully) not getting arrested 🥳🤣👍🎉😘
I sent you a prize through the post but Royal Mail has put standard operations on hold while they deal with an extremely urgent consignment of mugs, sozzard. Have a fab day 😘 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I sent you a prize through the post but Royal Mail has put standard operations on hold while they deal with an extremely urgent consignment of mugs, sozzard. Have a fab day 😘 xxx
I saw my postman this morning and he said Royal Mail was at breaking point, I said 'oh no, why? People ill or isolating'? He said 'No, we're having to send relief from all over the UK to Birmingham for some reason' 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
pretty sure her fb strop actually caused her mugs to sell out - more babettes probably bought mugs, in order to show their support and adoration for her as she faced the hassle of dealing with "trolling", and to prove to the "haterz" that £15 absolutely, is not, too much to pay for a mug. classic babs manipulation, just like the "pity me" bullshit posted prior to every ad. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I feel the pressure! Hope this is a good read with a cuppa from a reasonably priced mug, that you haven’t been arrested for joking about 🤣

We started the thread on Thursday as Babs pranced around the kitchen to show us she’d licked her wounds after a not-at-all-nasty comment pity party on FB about her “dancing”. It’s not dancing. It’s awful. And she always looks so miserable and angry doing them. Perk up Babs, you’re supposed to be providing light in the dark times and all that jazz.
We had three polls about home school and how we feel, plus one about whether Gary was the fittest member of Take That. Polls are the best way to keep milking the Babettes for engagement after all. She won’t care about the result, share the result or answer anyone who DMs her for help. She’ll just put her poll engagement numbers in her next beggy e mail when she’s looking for ADs.

Chocolate bars, another clown outfit and then a load of photos with sentences about home schooling. An update for us all on how it’s going, that we didn’t ask for and don’t really need. Everyone is different; what works for someone may not be great for someone else 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyway she’s still banging the “my kids argue all the time” drum, ‘the small boy’ (he’s 8 Babs, 8) works downstairs needing help and support, while Erin is self sufficient upstairs at an inappropriate small TV dinner type stand. Ethan has a screen free Friday which is hard for her with work, even though in lockdown one she managed to have every Friday off schooling. Then after they’ve finished they walk. Revolutionary.

She of course dropped in that she’d had a meeting about mugs, because they will be on sale soon so she’s got to keep them fresh in our minds.

A Facebook and grid post about not believing what you see on social media and all the reasons she’s finding it hard at the moment. Bore off Babs, sick of trying to explain to you how lovely you have it compared to others. But a little personal emotion always does well when there’s merch to sell!
We finished Thurs evening with a (sounded drunken) ‘song’ about putting the hoover round and taking off the bra just before 7, when the kids get ready for bed 🙄 They’re 8 and 10 FFS.
Then a TV recommendation, another teenage program they’re watching cos they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel after watching ALL the other things!

Friday 7am, stories from the pit:
Another spiel about a dream - man there is nothing more boring than someone else’s dream - about some mums leaving kids on Babs’s doorstep for her to home school. As if! No one would trust Babs with their kids 🤣 She announced she’d be baking mini egg cookies with the kids, luckily PUS had been charged with ordering all the things they needed. Babs just has no time in her busy werk/Netflix schedule!
Outfit of the day was THE white jumper and the pleather trousers - she acknowledged that she always wears the same clothes - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - and an aggressive violent looking face with some weird crap about trying her hardest to sign off e mails professionally, not with xxx. Cos you know, so good at her job!

Another AD, this time she wormed her way in with Very and managed to get a way-too-big-for-the-tiny-house TV and sound bar. She hasn’t learned anything from fajitagate about honesty and transparency, making it look like she’d arranged a movie afternoon for the kids when we know it was a pre-record because of the outfits! And of course she tells us in the patronising explanations we often get about how advertising works 🙄 It looked awful, her and the kids laying flat on their backs not being able to see the TV, with half of it blocked by plants!, and then the four of them sat rigidly looking sideways at the telly. Not how they actually watch TV at all, we see them on separate sofas under manky blankys and we know they banish the kids away. She’s full of it!
And of course this AD came after all the PMS/pity party/how are you? engagement in the last few days. Milk those Babettes.

A few stories about the baking, it’s clearly a special event for Babs as she doesn’t do mum things often! The cookies did look good in fairness, but we didn’t need to see the massive haul of ingredients (that she didn’t need but obviously trying to look ‘profesh for da win’). Guess she’s carrying on with the showing off of how much food they can afford, how much they have, how much they eat.....

Both of the kids got a certificate from school which of course Babs made all about herself. SHE is doing better at home school than she thought. Not the kids, it’s not their effort and hard work, it’s all her!
A little beg for Matalan clothes as the kids are growing quickly,a couple of ugly selfies of her face because everyone’s talking about Minecraft without her, pics of old Bros records from her mum (who’s moving. Is the house next door to Babs for sale?) that Babs will now keep forever. Hoarder much? So that gave her a great excuse to rock out the Vegas pic of her and Matt, again. Then a herbal PMS relief, because she’s got to drop in a few key words and make sure her followers don’t forget how sorry they feel for her, engagement numbers for ADs need to be kept up!

We began Saturday casually walking past the phone in the kitchen 🙄 No home school, which I think in her mind she was dancing to celebrate but it looked to me like aggressive punching, what with no music and her evil face! Her stories were all about staying at home, cleaning, sorting wardrobes etc but only a few moments had passed when she suddenly realised she needed tampons and shampoo and so would be going out into the world for this “essential” outing.
She asked on her stories if people were doing something today and got a lot of replies, which is good for those engagement numbers of course. It’s not so good for someone with a platform to be encouraging trips out, not emphasising the need for essential shop visits only, but then she’s a Covidiot after all.
We had a reel of her wrapped in the manky blanky “dancing”; IE aggressively touching herself, kicking and wobbling about with absolutely no timing or rhythm. Again the strangest thing about it is her face, she looks so violent and aggressive. Most people smile or laugh when dancing, sing along happily to the song, realise they can’t dance but it doesn’t matter because you can see how much fun they’re having. But Babs looks like she’s going to punch someone 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t get it, or why people find it funny 🤷🏼‍♀️

OOTD - the Next shirt she’d “forgotten” about. Hmmmmm. Considering some weeks she seems to have sewn herself into it she wears it so much and considering they’re supposed to have a revolutionary “wash load a day” system it seems weird to say she’d lost an item of clothing! She must have been relieved/excited tho since she only seems to have a few things she fits in to rotate.
Organised wardrobe - looks like a student flat with plastic storage tubs for socks and undies. Should have bought a bigger house with space for furniture Babs! A tooth that had fallen out and a vase of daffodils that she presumably bought on her essential tampons and shampoo outing. As if Mrs Hoarder, who just last weekend showed us her basket of miniature moisturisers and box with five christening gift bags, is going to run out. Feeble excuse for a jolly to the shops Babs, feeble.

Just before 6 we had a slurry and aggressive (feel like I would make quite a lot of money if I had a pound every time I used that word in relation to Babs lately!) story about whether chewing gum should only be mint or if fruit flavour is acceptable. She added a sentence to the writing to acknowledge that she’d had a cocktail in a can. Probably more like 4/5! Love how she shows off a shelf full of bottles of alcohol yet is so lazy she only drinks pre-mixed cans. Even pouring from bottles and stirring a glass is too much effort for her 🤦🏼‍♀️ And for someone who claims they don’t drink much, the amount she tells us about is a lot, the amount she must actually drink without sharing must be quite something!
We finished Sat with a grid/FB post about how much Emma Con-woman loves her followers. It was, OF COURSE, a photo in the beloved worn out swimming costume, with the kids (MY family, but no PUS 🙄) at Disney, to show that even tho she has wobbly bits and is a bit daft she’s happy and loves her family and has got lots of followers who love her. Feels like she’s aiming that at someone who says she’s not happy or good at her job.......
Hi Babs 👋🏻

Cue all the praise, adoration and love of Babettes everywhere who find her inspiring, hilarious, awesome, someone they’d be BFFs with 🤢 She’s on a roll with the emotional posts at the moment, what AD or merchandise launch do we have ahead of us?!?

Sunday in the pit, quiet voice because everyone was asleep. Doesn’t usually stop old foghorn! Lucy on the bed in the space where PUS would be if he slept there but clearly he doesn’t. She’s given up on the snoring web of lies lately, obvs got bored of that! Anyway her heart is full of joy (and her eyes full of pound signs) at all the lovely comments on her (quite frankly embarrassing) post last night. She had a busy day of “werk” ahead, so she’s free for home school during the week, and PUS was going to sort the cupboard that she insists on calling the utility room.

We had the Poundland vlog - I didn’t watch it because I hate hauls and refuse to give her another view 🤣 But the Tattlers who took one for the team were annoyed that she spent a minimum of £30, as that’s what the website requires, on pancake mix (a couple of days after showing us her amazing cupboard full of baking ingredients) and Valentine’s tat. She’s going to do the kids a date night. WTF? Most of the time she claims they hate each other, and besides they’re too old! FFS. She put away a new year banner to keep for next time cos she’s saving the world (Greta ThurnBab 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻)

Brum prints for her gallery, shared TikToks, the washing machine and some storage tubs she’s organising, kids playing home schools and sliding down the stairs.....17 stories by 7pm. On her “quiet work day”. Addicted much?!?
This was followed by a grid post of a little collage of January photos 🙄🤢 and some spiel about surviving the month. YET ANOTHER emotional post as mugs4mugs are coming any minute, so she needs the Babettes to be feeling the love!
Babs seemed to be under the ridiculous, naive and ignorant impression that she was going to wake up on 1st Jan 2021 and find Covid all gone and normal life back. She had such high hopes and can’t believe where we find ourselves a month later.
Stupid idiot 🤬 Absolutely no awareness of the world around her, no acknowledgment of our tragic death toll, no advice or support. Just “wow can’t believe we’re still in a pandemic, oh well you’re great, I’m great, let’s eat chocolate and drink alcohol and watch TV and all be amazing together” twit.

Babs’s hero Daisy May Cooper did a reel on sanitising your shopping trolley, Babs shared it as she’s ALWAYS trying to get noticed by Daisy. She also commented on the post a little story about spilling sanitiser on the floor in a shop, finding a staff member to clean it in case someone slipped on it and the kids being super embarrassed.
It was pointed out to her that she shouldn’t have had the kids in a shop and that she always says Ste goes shopping because she’s “anxious”; so she then tried to defend herself by saying it was in the summer and her husband still went to work, and she was anxious, and she expects scrutiny as she’s on the internet but don’t follow her if you don’t like it. And then it got deleted! So either Babs felt the shame or someone on Daisy’s end thought it was embarrassing to have on her comments! 🤣 Babs just can’t get it right. She documents every move she makes, tells us what PUS is doing, vlogs all her outings and hauls. Then when she lies or fabricates a story she’s shocked when someone calls her out on it. Will she never learn?!?
Anyway Monday stories from the kitchen came before the DMC comments so she was on form with it being February, meaning pancakes, Valentine’s and Galentine’s (not that she has strong female friendships to celebrate but she’s seen a bandwagon and she has gripped on!). Her mugs are coming - only 200 this time; after the Christmas tit show she’s clearly not allowed more, and of course only 2 weeks until you’d want it to arrive for Valentine’s so highly likely it won’t be here on time. She’s got a bloody nerve with Halloween, Christmas and Valentine’s mugs - are there many loyal Babettes who can afford £45 on three mugs within a few months?!?
Dropped in a little how you feeling poll cos that engagement has got to be high for mug launch and said she’s going to research trampolines because, as we’ve said, their old one won’t fit in the garden made for borrowers - Hi Babs 👋🏻

Then it all went VERY quiet as the DMC comment shitshow unfolded. There must have been some crying, ranting and screaming in the Conway household this morning 🤣 One selfie of her made up face with a spotty top and spotty headband, keeping up that clown school chic she’s got going on lately, and a forced smile 🤣

The day got better and better as mugs4mugs were indeed launched, a Love You Bab that looked like a 4 year old had drawn it and rolling back out the leftover “living my best lie” ones. Her video of the mug was shaky and cut off the last word 🙄 But people are keen, she sold some, and has whipped up a frenzy of excitement for the “Mom” ones coming for Mother’s Day so job done.

One lady politely pointed out on FB that £15 is fairly expensive for a mug, Babs had her reply all ready and gave her usual spiel about it costing so much for designing, making, packing etc, and the charity donation, so she actually only makes £1.90 a mug. Which makes her a mug if you ask me! 🤣 She’s basically admitting that she has no part in the process, just sticks it on her stories at the end 🤷🏼‍♀️ And she’s got the cheek to call herself a small business. Uuuum no, small businesses are independent people who do the WHOLE process themselves, not farm it out to any old Tom, Dick or Harry!
The lady got jumped on by the Babette army - why troll, be kind, don’t buy a mug and just scroll by etc etc. Then it got deleted.
Then we got a spiel from Babs saying she’d deleted it (when she got home from her walk. That she posted a photo of while she was out. Bird’s singing, blue sky etc etc. So was online. But didn’t see this fuss because she was out on a walk). Anyway she doesn’t need to Babettes to fight her battles, she’s got files on people who regularly pop up and the police are involved. She is good at being online and knows what to do, the Babettes don’t see the hard work behind closed doors at finding the trolls.

Ok Babs. Ok. I’m sure the police will be super concerned about a lady saying your mug is expensive. I can’t recap them all but if you haven’t do yourself a favour, go back and read the last few pages of the thread and enjoy the ABSOLUTE comedy gold that is the IC200 preparing for their police visits. Honestly we have the humour Babs can only dreeeeeeam of having!
I still don’t see how she relates being trolled to being talked about on a GOSSIP site. Ok, not the most comfortable to read about yourself. So don’t read it. Don’t come on. Follow your own advice and scroll on by!
A change of tact with an outfit and a new coat, out of her comfort zone, so she can get more adoration to make her feel better after a bad day!
Popped up to tell us the mugs had sold out, which means 200 of her 130,000 followers ordered one. It’s not many in the grand scheme of life?!? And to tell us she’s watching a program aimed at teenagers and chatting with her mum about Celebs Go Dating. Riveting stuff, as always!
Tuesday morning began with a selfie of the top of her head and the declaration that she has a headache. Could be teeth grinding, a lockdown lull or needing new glasses. Could be. OR it could be an embarrassment/shame headache from constantly making a fool of yourself and selling your soul and your family on social media. Could be a handy excuse to avoid Insta/FB for the day and recover from yesterday’s tit show!

So a VERY quiet day, 2pm and still no posts.

So I will say KeBabettes it’s been an absolute pleasure hanging with you here, I hope I will be able to carry on but you know, not sure how good the wifi is in police cells. I’ve got my fake ID and disguise ready, so if I see a suspicious car outside I’ll run out the back and start my life on the run. See you all out there!🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I feel the pressure! Hope this is a good read with a cuppa from a reasonably priced mug, that you haven’t been arrested for joking about 🤣

We started the thread on Thursday as Babs pranced around the kitchen to show us she’d licked her wounds after a not-at-all-nasty comment pity party on FB about her “dancing”. It’s not dancing. It’s awful. And she always looks so miserable and angry doing them. Perk up Babs, you’re supposed to be providing light in the dark times and all that jazz.
We had three polls about home school and how we feel, plus one about whether Gary was the fittest member of Take That. Polls are the best way to keep milking the Babettes for engagement after all. She won’t care about the result, share the result or answer anyone who DMs her for help. She’ll just put her poll engagement numbers in her next beggy e mail when she’s looking for ADs.

Chocolate bars, another clown outfit and then a load of photos with sentences about home schooling. An update for us all on how it’s going, that we didn’t ask for and don’t really need. Everyone is different; what works for someone may not be great for someone else 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyway she’s still banging the “my kids argue all the time” drum, ‘the small boy’ (he’s 8 Babs, 8) works downstairs needing help and support, while Erin is self sufficient upstairs at an inappropriate small TV dinner type stand. Ethan has a screen free Friday which is hard for her with work, even though in lockdown one she managed to have every Friday off schooling. Then after they’ve finished they walk. Revolutionary.

She of course dropped in that she’d had a meeting about mugs, because they will be on sale soon so she’s got to keep them fresh in our minds.

A Facebook and grid post about not believing what you see on social media and all the reasons she’s finding it hard at the moment. Bore off Babs, sick of trying to explain to you how lovely you have it compared to others. But a little personal emotion always does well when there’s merch to sell!
We finished Thurs evening with a (sounded drunken) ‘song’ about putting the hoover round and taking off the bra just before 7, when the kids get ready for bed 🙄 They’re 8 and 10 FFS.
Then a TV recommendation, another teenage program they’re watching cos they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel after watching ALL the other things!

Another spiel about a dream - man there is nothing more boring than someone else’s dream - about some mums leaving kids on Babs’s doorstep for her to home school. As if! No one would trust Babs with their kids 🤣 She announced she’d be baking mini egg cookies with the kids, luckily PUS had been charged with ordering all the things they needed. Babs just has no time in her busy werk/Netflix schedule!
Outfit of the day was THE white jumper and the pleather trousers - she acknowledged that she always wears the same clothes - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - and an aggressive violent looking face with some weird crap about trying her hardest to sign off e mails professionally, not with xxx. Cos you know, so good at her job!

Another AD, this time she wormed her way in with Very and managed to get a way-too-big-for-the-tiny-house TV and sound bar. She hasn’t learned anything from fajitagate about honesty and transparency, making it look like she’d arranged a movie afternoon for the kids when we know it was a pre-record because of the outfits! And of course she tells us in the patronising explanations we often get about how advertising works 🙄 It looked awful, her and the kids laying flat on their backs not being able to see the TV, with half of it blocked by plants!, and then the four of them sat rigidly looking sideways at the telly. Not how they actually watch TV at all, we see them on separate sofas under manky blankys and we know they banish the kids away. She’s full of it!
And of course this AD came after all the PMS/pity party/how are you? engagement in the last few days. Milk those Babettes.

A few stories about the baking, it’s clearly a special event for Babs as she doesn’t do mum things often! The cookies did look good in fairness, but we didn’t need to see the massive haul of ingredients (that she didn’t need but obviously trying to look ‘profesh for da win’). Guess she’s carrying on with the showing off of how much food they can afford, how much they have, how much they eat.....

Both of the kids got a certificate from school which of course Babs made all about herself. SHE is doing better at home school than she thought. Not the kids, it’s not their effort and hard work, it’s all her!
A little beg for Matalan clothes as the kids are growing quickly,a couple of ugly selfies of her face because everyone’s talking about Minecraft without her, pics of old Bros records from her mum (who’s moving. Is the house next door to Babs for sale?) that Babs will now keep forever. Hoarder much? So that gave her a great excuse to rock out the Vegas pic of her and Matt, again. Then a herbal PMS relief, because she’s got to drop in a few key words and make sure her followers don’t forget how sorry they feel for her, engagement numbers for ADs need to be kept up!

We began Saturday casually walking past the phone in the kitchen 🙄 No home school, which I think in her mind she was dancing to celebrate but it looked to me like aggressive punching, what with no music and her evil face! Her stories were all about staying at home, cleaning, sorting wardrobes etc but only a few moments had passed when she suddenly realised she needed tampons and shampoo and so would be going out into the world for this “essential” outing.
She asked on her stories if people were doing something today and got a lot of replies, which is good for those engagement numbers of course. It’s not so good for someone with a platform to be encouraging trips out, not emphasising the need for essential shop visits only, but then she’s a Covidiot after all.
We had a reel of her wrapped in the manky blanky “dancing”; IE aggressively touching herself, kicking and wobbling about with absolutely no timing or rhythm. Again the strangest thing about it is her face, she looks so violent and aggressive. Most people smile or laugh when dancing, sing along happily to the song, realise they can’t dance but it doesn’t matter because you can see how much fun they’re having. But Babs looks like she’s going to punch someone 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t get it, or why people find it funny 🤷🏼‍♀️

OOTD - the Next shirt she’d “forgotten” about. Hmmmmm. Considering some weeks she seems to have sewn herself into it she wears it so much and considering they’re supposed to have a revolutionary “wash load a day” system it seems weird to say she’d lost an item of clothing! She must have been relieved/excited tho since she only seems to have a few things she fits in to rotate.
Organised wardrobe - looks like a student flat with plastic storage tubs for socks and undies. Should have bought a bigger house with space for furniture Babs! A tooth that had fallen out and a vase of daffodils that she presumably bought on her essential tampons and shampoo outing. As if Mrs Hoarder, who just last weekend showed us her basket of miniature moisturisers and box with five christening gift bags, is going to run out. Feeble excuse for a jolly to the shops Babs, feeble.

Just before 6 we had a slurry and aggressive (feel like I would make quite a lot of money if I had a pound every time I used that word in relation to Babs lately!) story about whether chewing gum should only be mint or if fruit flavour is acceptable. She added a sentence to the writing to acknowledge that she’d had a cocktail in a can. Probably more like 4/5! Love how she shows off a shelf full of bottles of alcohol yet is so lazy she only drinks pre-mixed cans. Even pouring from bottles and stirring a glass is too much effort for her 🤦🏼‍♀️ And for someone who claims they don’t drink much, the amount she tells us about is a lot, the amount she must actually drink without sharing must be quite something!
We finished Sat with a grid/FB post about how much Emma Con-woman loves her followers. It was, OF COURSE, a photo in the beloved worn out swimming costume, with the kids (MY family, but no PUS 🙄) at Disney, to show that even tho she has wobbly bits and is a bit daft she’s happy and loves her family and has got lots of followers who love her. Feels like she’s aiming that at someone who says she’s not happy or good at her job.......
Hi Babs 👋🏻

Cue all the praise, adoration and love of Babettes everywhere who find her inspiring, hilarious, awesome, someone they’d be BFFs with 🤢 She’s on a roll with the emotional posts at the moment, what AD or merchandise launch do we have ahead of us?!?

Sunday in the pit, quiet voice because everyone was asleep. Doesn’t usually stop old foghorn! Lucy on the bed in the space where PUS would be if he slept there but clearly he doesn’t. She’s given up on the snoring web of lies lately, obvs got bored of that! Anyway her heart is full of joy (and her eyes full of pound signs) at all the lovely comments on her (quite frankly embarrassing) post last night. She had a busy day of “werk” ahead, so she’s free for home school during the week, and PUS was going to sort the cupboard that she insists on calling the utility room.

We had the Poundland vlog - I didn’t watch it because I hate hauls and refuse to give her another view 🤣 But the Tattlers who took one for the team were annoyed that she spent a minimum of £30, as that’s what the website requires, on pancake mix (a couple of days after showing us her amazing cupboard full of baking ingredients) and Valentine’s tat. She’s going to do the kids a date night. WTF? Most of the time she claims they hate each other, and besides they’re too old! FFS. She put away a new year banner to keep for next time cos she’s saving the world (Greta ThurnBab 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻)

Brum prints for her gallery, shared TikToks, the washing machine and some storage tubs she’s organising, kids playing home schools and sliding down the stairs.....17 stories by 7pm. On her “quiet work day”. Addicted much?!?
This was followed by a grid post of a little collage of January photos 🙄🤢 and some spiel about surviving the month. YET ANOTHER emotional post as mugs4mugs are coming any minute, so she needs the Babettes to be feeling the love!
Babs seemed to be under the ridiculous, naive and ignorant impression that she was going to wake up on 1st Jan 2021 and find Covid all gone and normal life back. She had such high hopes and can’t believe where we find ourselves a month later.
Stupid idiot 🤬 Absolutely no awareness of the world around her, no acknowledgment of our tragic death toll, no advice or support. Just “wow can’t believe we’re still in a pandemic, oh well you’re great, I’m great, let’s eat chocolate and drink alcohol and watch TV and all be amazing together” twit.

Babs’s hero Daisy May Cooper did a reel on sanitising your shopping trolley, Babs shared it as she’s ALWAYS trying to get noticed by Daisy. She also commented on the post a little story about spilling sanitiser on the floor in a shop, finding a staff member to clean it in case someone slipped on it and the kids being super embarrassed.
It was pointed out to her that she shouldn’t have had the kids in a shop and that she always says Ste goes shopping because she’s “anxious”; so she then tried to defend herself by saying it was in the summer and her husband still went to work, and she was anxious, and she expects scrutiny as she’s on the internet but don’t follow her if you don’t like it. And then it got deleted! So either Babs felt the shame or someone on Daisy’s end thought it was embarrassing to have on her comments! 🤣 Babs just can’t get it right. She documents every move she makes, tells us what PUS is doing, vlogs all her outings and hauls. Then when she lies or fabricates a story she’s shocked when someone calls her out on it. Will she never learn?!?
Anyway Monday stories from the kitchen came before the DMC comments so she was on form with it being February, meaning pancakes, Valentine’s and Galentine’s (not that she has strong female friendships to celebrate but she’s seen a bandwagon and she has gripped on!). Her mugs are coming - only 200 this time; after the Christmas tit show she’s clearly not allowed more, and of course only 2 weeks until you’d want it to arrive for Valentine’s so highly likely it won’t be here on time. She’s got a bloody nerve with Halloween, Christmas and Valentine’s mugs - are there many loyal Babettes who can afford £45 on three mugs within a few months?!?
Dropped in a little how you feeling poll cos that engagement has got to be high for mug launch and said she’s going to research trampolines because, as we’ve said, their old one won’t fit in the garden made for borrowers - Hi Babs 👋🏻

Then it all went VERY quiet as the DMC comment shitshow unfolded. There must have been some crying, ranting and screaming in the Conway household this morning 🤣 One selfie of her made up face with a spotty top and spotty headband, keeping up that clown school chic she’s got going on lately, and a forced smile 🤣

The day got better and better as mugs4mugs were indeed launched, a Love You Bab that looked like a 4 year old had drawn it and rolling back out the leftover “living my best lie” ones. Her video of the mug was shaky and cut off the last word 🙄 But people are keen, she sold some, and has whipped up a frenzy of excitement for the “Mom” ones coming for Mother’s Day so job done.

One lady politely pointed out on FB that £15 is fairly expensive for a mug, Babs had her reply all ready and gave her usual spiel about it costing so much for designing, making, packing etc, and the charity donation, so she actually only makes £1.90 a mug. Which makes her a mug if you ask me! 🤣 She’s basically admitting that she has no part in the process, just sticks it on her stories at the end 🤷🏼‍♀️ And she’s got the cheek to call herself a small business. Uuuum no, small businesses are independent people who do the WHOLE process themselves, not farm it out to any old Tom, Dick or Harry!
The lady got jumped on by the Babette army - why troll, be kind, don’t buy a mug and just scroll by etc etc. Then it got deleted.
Then we got a spiel from Babs saying she’d deleted it (when she got home from her walk. That she posted a photo of while she was out. Bird’s singing, blue sky etc etc. So was online. But didn’t see this fuss because she was out on a walk). Anyway she doesn’t need to Babettes to fight her battles, she’s got files on people who regularly pop up and the police are involved. She is good at being online and knows what to do, the Babettes don’t see the hard work behind closed doors at finding the trolls.

Ok Babs. Ok. I’m sure the police will be super concerned about a lady saying your mug is expensive. I can’t recap them all but if you haven’t do yourself a favour, go back and read the last few pages of the thread and enjoy the ABSOLUTE comedy gold that is the IC200 preparing for their police visits. Honestly we have the humour Babs can only dreeeeeeam of having!
I still don’t see how she relates being trolled to being talked about on a GOSSIP site. Ok, not the most comfortable to read about yourself. So don’t read it. Don’t come on. Follow your own advice and scroll on by!
A change of tact with an outfit and a new coat, out of her comfort zone, so she can get more adoration to make her feel better after a bad day!
Popped up to tell us the mugs had sold out, which means 200 of her 130,000 followers ordered one. It’s not many in the grand scheme of life?!? And to tell us she’s watching a program aimed at teenagers and chatting with her mum about Celebs Go Dating. Riveting stuff, as always!
Tuesday morning began with a selfie of the top of her head and the declaration that she has a headache. Could be teeth grinding, a lockdown lull or needing new glasses. Could be. OR it could be an embarrassment/shame headache from constantly making a fool of yourself and selling your soul and your family on social media. Could be a handy excuse to avoid Insta/FB for the day and recover from yesterday’s tit show!

So I will say KeBabettes it’s been an absolute pleasure hanging with you here, I hope I will be able to carry on but you know, not sure how good the wifi is in police cells. I’ve got my fake ID and disguise ready, so if I see a suspicious car outside I’ll run out the back and start my life on the run. See you all out there!🤣
Bravo 👏🏻 excellent recap as always!

Everyone safe? I was most disappointed the SWAT team wasn’t waiting on me leaving the house for my daily walk. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Do you think she got drunk last night to forget the shitshow and the headache is a hangover? Those cocktails in a tin go straight to your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Place your bets,,,,, will the return be :
A. An Ad
B. A Pity me Post
C. A Tiktok of her twatting about to "I Will Survive"
D. A close up (not funny) comedy pose of her 27 chins with cross eyes (i hate this BTW) saying how "silly" she feels and she's licked her wounds, checked the Bank Balance and realised she needs to come back online
E. Another round up of how terrible her life is and how ITV have been in touch about an 'Inspector Morse' type serial drama 🤣🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Hi Babs 👋🏻

Excellent, as always. We need a way to establish a safe and Top Secret location for us all to head for when we inevitably end up "on the lam" having been tracked down for having opinions and remembering stuff a Certain Birmingham Influencer does not want us to remember and call her out on! Possibly a tiny house? You will be admitted only on proving that you are One Of Us by answering a series of complicated questions like "what was the purpose of fajitagate?" "Who lay on top of Emma to calm her when she list the plot in the shower?" "Which child is Emma's favourite?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Excellent, as always. We need a way to establish a safe and Top Secret location for us all to head for when we inevitably end up "on the lam" having been tracked down for having opinions and remembering stuff a Certain Birmingham Influencer does not want us to remember and call her out on! Possibly a tiny house? You will be admitted only on proving that you are One Of Us by answering a series of complicated questions like "what was the purpose of fajitagate?" "Who lay on top of Emma to calm her when she list the plot in the shower?" "Which child is Emma's favourite?"
I'm suggesting a model village somewhere in the Midlands,,,, just to keep it on brand ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Place your bets,,,,, will the return be :
A. An Ad
B. A Pity me Post
C. A Tiktok of her twatting about to "I Will Survive"
D. A close up (not funny) comedy pose of her 27 chins with cross eyes (i hate this BTW) saying how "silly" she feels and she's licked her wounds, checked the Bank Balance and realised she needs to come back online
E. Another round up of how terrible her life is and how ITV have been in touch about an 'Inspector Morse' type serial drama 🤣🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Definitely D!! She will have had huge amounts of babette concern/praise/ass kissing today with her silent treatment of them. Her ego will soon be sufficiently inflated for her to feel "silly" about her "wobble" and she will "take back control".

Reactions: 12
I tell you, I’m LIVING for my arrest day, it will be the most exciting thing to happen by far. I’ve got my defence case all ready in my lovely pink sparkly folder, and stickers and pretty dividers all ready. My solicitor is going to be SO impressed with my work that they will tell me I could be a solicitor as my own real life job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.