Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm offended too. I'm going adjust my snowflake and water my plants. Then I'm going to make a banana bread.

Babs kills plants, doesn't bake and and never gets offended because of her hugh intellect, so of course she's not a millennial
Yeah well suck it up buttercup 😘 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone once told me you aren’t a dog you shouldn’t be rewarded with food. KeBabba please take note
Hang on, only last night was she rewarding herself with a bath, Pus needs to start Babs a sticker reward chart before she becomes fat and lethargic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact you’re instantly offended proves what a millennial you are!
I actually don’t mind millennials I just love taking the piss and I expect the same back 😂😂

Erm ... I may be a delicate snowflake but your generation has to claim Babs so I think we know who loses here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hang on, only last night was she rewarding herself with a bath, Pus needs to start Babs a sticker reward chart before she becomes fat and lethargic
What do you mean becomes?!

Erm ... I may be a delicate snowflake but your generation has to claim Babs so I think we know who loses here 😂
I ain’t claiming that 🐮 the baby boomers can have her. She has their prudishness and sense of entitlement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's on the Bailey's at 4pm 🤦‍♀️ What an absolutely wonderful example of a Mother she is!
I'll say it til I'm blue in the face,,,,, she has NO IDEA what she's doing to those kids! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm offended too. I'm going adjust my snowflake and water my plants. Then I'm going to make a banana bread.

Babs kills plants, doesn't bake and and never gets offended because of her hugh intellect, so of course she's not a millennial
i'm also offended. in true millennial snowflake fashion, i'm gonna go toast some bread, smash an avocado, and drink my body weight in coffee. ❄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What do you mean becomes?!

I ain’t claiming that 🐮 the baby boomers can have her. She has their prudishness and sense of entitlement
That and she bought a house outright at 22 and has umpteen holidays a year - not saying all boomers do this btw but the family members I have that are always go on about their luxury cruises and why haven't I bought a house why do I 'just' part own it 🙄 (shared ownership) sorry Karen, but a weekly treat of a £2.80 latte (pre lockdown) isn't going to suffice for a 4 bed semi with a picket fence 🤷

That and she bought a house outright at 22 and has umpteen holidays a year - not saying all boomers do this btw but the family members I have that are always go on about their luxury cruises and why haven't I bought a house why do I 'just' part own it 🙄 (shared ownership) sorry Karen, but a weekly treat of a £2.80 latte (pre lockdown) isn't going to suffice for a 4 bed semi with a picket fence 🤷
I should probably rephrase that last sentence if it doesn't make sense - what I meant was sacrificing a weekly coffee won't help save for a house (as I've been told many times "if you youngsters gave up coffee you'd afford a house no problem") 😴🤦

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My washing machine is in the kitchen, but the dryer is in the cellar- its all quite the conundrum in my house.
I think you have a split level utility kitchen. Or a utility with a covered in mezzanine kitchen. Or a wine cellar with laundry facility. Or.....!🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think you have a split level utility kitchen. Or a utility with a covered in mezzanine kitchen. Or a wine cellar with laundry facility. Or.....!🤪
Ahh Babs will be telling us about her washing going out on the washing line soon enough, alfresco laundry oolala

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why as an ex teacher and boasting about a masters, does she want to appear so stupid?
I can’t believe that she’s as truly thick as she portrays. I think she thinks it’s makes her a lovable rogue type of character. Ala jade goody and the likes.
when did it become so cool to be thick? I really feel like there’s a shift towards having to appear to be stupid to appeal to the masses.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Haven’t we had this poll in the past Babs? Going back through your files of past content to see what you can rehash for more engagement??
998C5D4A-5B0D-4691-87F1-FF0F772916D8.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she is Gen X based on when she is born but she does have some boomer energy at times!
For example when shes all amazed that Erin likes wearing trousers not skirts...and she’s a girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who the duck fancies cartoon characters? Never mind animal cartoon characters. She’s so emotionally and sexually repressed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.