Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be so embarrassed if anyone thought I looked greasy or I smelt or I was unhygienic. Yet this is Babs' MO and she seems to champion it and revel in it! :sick::oops: Bizarre.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Screen free time is a good idea sometimes, I think we could all do with it 😬 but why doesn’t it apply to her? Why can’t she lead by example and put all the phones/iPads etc in a box on the side and just get on with it without telling everyone about her bleeping washing?!
But she had a "screen free" day on Tuesday remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Obviously apart from reading here all day ✌ Hi Babs!

• Haha
WTF? When was a 7 x 3 ft space ever called a ROOM? And surely a utility room needs a sink? (That’s all I use mine for, for washing stuff I don’t want in the kitchen sink!) or it’s, wait, just a CUPBOARD!

Can anyone link to the property details? Or is that not allowed?
Mine doesn't have a sink, but it does have room for actual cupboards on the wall, and a door to the loo and another to get outside. Babs' is definitely a cupboard! 🤣

Reactions: 14
“Screen free Friday”. No wonder the children can’t play together if you try and set these sorts of rules, yet sit on your phone ‘for the gram’ every waking second of the day.
I don't for one minute believe she sticks to what the school sets, they've set screen free Friday & I'll bet she gives them their DS's/ iPad's/ freebie tv etc. Oh we've not had an update on the golden child's Animal Crossing for a longtime! Could I get my first ever TINGO today or will she thwart me?

Agree. The bath looks way to full of water to have room for Emma to get in without flooding the bathroom!
There's only room for one of her bum cheeks, her hygiene has gone even further downhill in her new happy home.

Utility rooms come in all shapes & sizes but Babs yours is a cupboard (badly decorated by Wonder Ste)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would be so embarrassed if anyone thought I looked greasy or I smelt or I was unhygienic. Yet this is Babs' MO and she seems to champion it and revel in it! :sick::oops: Bizarre.
I agree, I’d be mortified if someone thought that I was as unhygienic as Babs 🤢. And you’re right, it’s like she’s actually proud of it.
I do think that she likes to copy ‘Knee deep in life’

Oh and, Babs, while you’re at it, bung some Detol in with the washing tablets and put it on a boil wash, same goes for your revolting pyjamas 🤢

Reactions: 19
How in hells name does she look so minging after having a bath?! Her hair is so greasy, her skin has a pallor to it I’ve not seen since researching Victorian medicine, and please don’t get me started about putting the same pyjamas back in that you’ve a won for at least 14hrs for the last 4 days?! I hope to god she wears underwear to bed or imagine the smell 🤢🤢especially by her own admission she sweats so much in the night

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How in hells name does she look so minging after having a bath?! Her hair is so greasy, her skin has a pallor to it I’ve not seen since researching Victorian medicine, and please don’t get me started about putting the same pyjamas back in that you’ve a won for at least 14hrs for the last 4 days?! I hope to god she wears underwear to bed or imagine the smell 🤢🤢especially by her own admission she sweats so much in the night
Victorian medicine 😂😂👌💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
We all know that life isn’t as perfect as it can be made to look on Instagram and Facebook. With immaculate homes and decor and perfectly made up models with flawless skin......but Babs is like the extreme opposite. Like we’re all supposed to embrace her unhygienic, smelly and lazy behaviour like it’s the norm and we should find it relatable 😳🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Oh oh has the postman been yet?! KeBabba promised the mugs4mugs would be with people y the end of the week. Well it’s the end of the week......

• Haha
  • Heart
So golden child has done something lovely for her brother..... why isn’t Ethan shown in the picture???? Why just Erin? A nice pic of them together maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who thinks the poster golden child has made was totally Bab’s idea? 🤔 Just for the gram 🙄 & you can almost hear her going ‘just wrinkle your nose a bit more, a bit more, a bit more’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So golden child has done something lovely for her brother..... why isn’t Ethan shown in the picture???? Why just Erin? A nice pic of them together maybe?
Why can’t she let the siblings have something for them?! Why does she have to demand one for her involving take that?!

Reactions: 16
Why can’t she let the siblings have something for them?! Why does she have to demand one for her involving take that?!
You’re so right. She is so infuriating.... and the next story she made the pic for Emma..... hmmm ok... where did she get the pic from...: Emma’s phone..... 🙈
Emma blatantly loves that pic of herself so printed it off

• Haha
You’re so right. She is so infuriating.... and the next story she made the pic for Emma..... hmmm ok... where did she get the pic from...: Emma’s phone..... 🙈
Emma blatantly loves that pic of herself so printed it off
Screen free Friday is going well then 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Mine doesn't have a sink, but it does have room for actual cupboards on the wall, and a door to the loo and another to get outside. Babs' is definitely a cupboard! 🤣
Don't be jealous but my kitchen has actual room for a fridge freezer... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
That is not a smile it’s a grimace 😬 poor kid just wants to live her life. I for one can’t wait for the teenage hormones to kick him 🤞🏻

Reactions: 15
“Well in an out of a character display of sibling love.”

HOW is that a sentence?? Please for the love of God Babs learn how to use a comma or a semi colon, stop whacking in full stops everywhere. It’s so annoying and makes you look like such a melt!

Also, IF your daughter made that picture for her bro then it’s lovely. IF she also made on for you (she didn’t) that’s lovely too. What would also be lovely is if you kept it private, within your family. Let the kids have some private moments. Let them be without getting involved!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think I’ve said before. My daughter who is now 12 changed soooooo much from the age of 10. Erin is going to HATE all of this very soon!!!!
I would like to know if the kids know she puts it all on social media for everyone to see, or do they think their mum is just taking a picture?

• Heart
My washing machine and drier are in the garage, does that mean its actually a utility room? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.