Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes taken a photo of her sons wardrobe to show her fantastic organisation skills but she's purposefully included his personal posters, on the inside of his wardrobe door because they're private.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Going out for mash is obvs hazardous for health. What a bleeping drama out of a scratch. Milk the engagement Babs!
Is Babs writing to a pen pal? Awww how very 1980s of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just came here to ask is that her daughters usual smile or does she try to copy her mums annoying crinkled nose grin. Either way, its irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just realized why she's popping him to bed. If he's downstairs he would have the opportunity to watch the telly. And she can't stand the thought of losing her Netflix-watching time. So off to bed he goes to be out of the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg I haven’t caught up yet but did anyone else inadvertently laugh when they read PUS had fallen in the canal? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s writing letters? Has she suddenly turned into an Austen heroine? 😆
It’s the reading residence (her “friend” Jocelyn) thing to bring back paper. That’s her usp so I’m not surprised keBabba is jumping on the bandwagon like she did LP, KDIL, scummymummies shame she couldn’t jump on TT usp and actually cook from scratch a meal for her family

Reactions: 13
Omg I haven’t caught up yet but did anyone else inadvertently laugh when they read PUS had fallen in the canal? 😂
Yeah it's brightened up my day no end- soz Steve but your bike ride along the canal and you going arse over tip made my day!!!shows you how hazardous it is to cycle to the shops to buy mash - should have done a risk assessment before heading out of the teeny tiny house for essential shopping. Birmingham has more canals than Venice and they're all pretty filthy and after all the rain we have had in the past week they're treacherous in the towpaths!

Reactions: 12
The best thing out of all of this is that babs will have to get off her arse and wait on Ste. She’ll have to do all the housework, cooking, settling the kids etc etc. Welcome to the real world you lazy, narcissistic, uninformed, unintelligent gob shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah it's brightened up my day no end- soz Steve but your bike ride along the canal and you going arse over tip made my day!!!shows you how hazardous it is to cycle to the shops to buy mash - should have done a risk assessment before heading out of the teeny tiny house for essential shopping. Birmingham has more canals than Venice and they're all pretty filthy and after all the rain we have had in the past week they're treacherous in the towpaths!
Haha. You’d think with all the bike riding he does (apparently!) he’d be a bit more skilful. I still think the bike rides are a cover for something else...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just went to read the drama, jeez. I'm a nurse working in a minor injury unit, and steristrips on knees are bread and butter kinda thing. Must see someone who has fallen off their bike at least 3,4,5 times a day. Hardly bloody trauma of the century is it.

• Heart
Is it bad that out of that whole post all I want to know is what she's making him for lunch 🤣.
Soggy canal mash?

The sceptic in me thinks it’s because there’s so much negativity on the Matalan post about her DV ‘joke’ past & she wants people who now Google her to see this instead? “Who me? Joking about smashing my husband’s face in? I don’t think so, look how much I care for him” 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but in her story mentioning that she’s bought watercolour pencils for Erin, but making Ethan save up to buy a poster himself?? Her favouritism is soo obvious that poor boy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.