Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not got many opportunities at the moment to buy their love show what a great mum she is with days out and Thrilling Thursdays and several holiday's a year (although she's still managing to buy all mannef of crap) so she needs to reassure herself they still LOVE AND ADORE her and she is A BRILLIANT MOTHER in spite of being unable to display her love in her usual way.
She could still chase them around the park though with a bag of Lucy’s dog tit.......they would be rabid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I've had a reply from the company re the Competition. They have assured me that it is being looked in to 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🙌

We might get an answer on who won before this thread is out 🤣
Now,,,,, just to find out where Kenny sleeps and what's in his hole and its a hat trick 🙌🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Why would it even cross her mind to think it was funny or that her children would think it funny! I'd be telling her to duck off
Who chases their children with a bag of tit?

Oh yeah Pus when he tells his wife to run after his children.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very suprised she hasn't jumped on Rosie Ramsey's post about sniffing babies heads.....maybe she is thinking twice about hijacking other insta huns accounts!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is she playing at today?
Her insecurities are hugely out of control.
"Oh look everyone my kids love me! They really do!" 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬 Bore off Emma FFS!
They might love you now but I'll tell you this for free,,,, they won't love you when their lives are made an absolute misery at senior school cos of your pathetic embarrassing antics online. And when they are then in therapy themselves as young adults! Believe me! Its my job! I see it everyday!
and again, she couldn't resist making another dig at ethan. "BOTH my children absolutely LOVE and ADORE me, but the golden child made me this beautiful photo featuring my absolute favourite person - ME! - which i will treasure forever. ethan, however, created a bunch of fake maggots and hid them in my plants, so he can duck off, because i don't appreciate his imagination or sense of humour. in fact, the only positive thing i have to say about him is that he ADORES me!"

• Haha
I've had a reply from the company re the Competition. They have assured me that it is being looked in to 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🙌

Now,,,,, just to find out where Kenny sleeps and what's in his hole and its a hat trick 🙌🥳
Was just coming on to say I’ve had a reply from them too. They said the prizes have already been sent out to the winners and they will have a look.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Was just coming on to say I’ve had a reply from them too. They said the prizes have already been sent out to the winners and they will have a look.
I don't this this company will want to work with Emma and Btec Paul again

• Haha
Should we start a group message with the stationary company to make it easier so they don't have to reply individually to everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I hope she films the generator selecting the winner at random .

Come on Em who won the competition.

• Haha
Maybe my dislike for her makes me bias but I posting photos of people like she’s

Why did this offend me? I’m definitely a true millennial snowflake 😂😂
The fact you’re instantly offended proves what a millennial you are!
I actually don’t mind millennials I just love taking the piss and I expect the same back 😂😂

Yep I got a similar reply 🙌

In other words,,,,,, people are contacting her as to why they've not arrived yet 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
Can I have a 🎉TINGO 🎉 for this?! And 1 person is not 200 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact you’re instantly offended proves what a millennial you are!
I actually don’t mind millennials I just love taking the piss and I expect the same back 😂😂

Can I have a 🎉TINGO 🎉 for this?! And 1 person is not 200 😂😂😂
I'm offended too. I'm going adjust my snowflake and water my plants. Then I'm going to make a banana bread.

Babs kills plants, doesn't bake and and never gets offended because of her hugh intellect, so of course she's not a millennial

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well we did it! 🎉TINGO🎉 keep saying you don’t read here keBabba you’re such a liar! Instead of your nose growing is it your arse 😂😂
253F752F-5AED-4213-8B00-7EC5D55554BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.