Brummymummy #13 Full of bibbidi bobbidi bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The period cake thing is pathetic. Just like her.

Those Gary Barlow stories are bloody crap. She's not the least bit funny.
I quite like gary Barlow but all these posts she’s doing about him that arnt remotely amusing are putting me off him , poor bloke she’s losing him his fan base 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I like him too and when i was younger, my friend and I really fancied him but I no longer go to their concerts. I think of him as a phase from my younger years!

It's the fact she said herself her posts on him make her laugh, so she thinks she's funny then she put them all on her highlights. Just seems immature to me but that's her all over!

Reactions: 5
Let's not forget babs refused twice in the past couple months to promote mothers looking for donations for their poorly babies because she 'only supports two charities' yet today has promoted the trussel trust because others on insta are too.
A desperate mother isnt good enough for her to share support but a bandwagon is! She makes me feel physically sick.

Reactions: 19
She seriously said in her latest video that she’s asked her assistant to provide her with a list of ideas for videos.. are you kidding me?? DO IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY duck. You can’t even think of your own content now?! Bet your assistant won’t get credit for them either? Absolute cow. No original bone in her body
Oh come on don't be mean maybe we can help her out with video ideas? Heres a couple to help start everyone off..

1. go to the hairdressers and sort that flat mop of a hairdo out.

2. spend a day doing ALL the chores wet blanket mickey usually does eg cleaning, cooking, taking the kids to school etc. Then let tell us how hard being a working mum is babs!

3. Actually make a hot cock from your hot cock station.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let's not forget babs refused twice in the past couple months to promote mothers looking for donations for their poorly babies because she 'only supports two charities' yet today has promoted the trussel trust because others on insta are too.
A desperate mother isnt good enough for her to share support but a bandwagon is! She makes me feel physically sick.
You beat me too it, was just going to comment on the irony that she refuses to support the odd request of a follower every now and then but cos it’s a fellow instagrammer going for Xmas number one she’s quick to promote......I’m in support of the ladbaby song it’s for a worthwhile cause that shouldn’t exist but her double standards are shocking .....boils my piss.....if I keep getting angry like this I’m gonna get cystitis 😳

Reactions: 8
Oh come on don't be mean maybe we can help her out with video ideas? Heres a couple to help start everyone off..

1. go to the hairdressers and sort that flat mop of a hairdo out.

2. spend a day doing ALL the chores wet blanket mickey usually does eg cleaning, cooking, taking the kids to school etc. Then let tell us how hard being a working mum is babs!
Swap lives with mickey for a day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You beat me too it, was just going to comment on the irony that she refuses to support the odd request of a follower every now and then but cos it’s a fellow instagrammer going for Xmas number one she’s quick to promote......I’m in support of the ladbaby song it’s for a worthwhile cause that shouldn’t exist but her double standards are shocking .....boils my piss.....if I keep getting angry like this I’m gonna get cystitis 😳
Get cystitis - think there’s a cake you can get for that......👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh yeah, she always jumps on it if the other influencers are doing it. I always find her replies saying no quite blunt as well.

Reactions: 4
Yes!!!!! I am still angry about this.

Reactions: 3
First time poster, long time lurker...

It's really bugging me that she keeps calling ladbabymum 'my girl', I don't remember there being any interaction before?

Reactions: 7
First time poster, long time lurker...

It's really bugging me that she keeps calling ladbabymum 'my girl', I don't remember there being any interaction before?
Nah, she just wants to get chummy to get herself to 100k.

Reactions: 7
It’s that time of the month for babs so it’s period cake galore!
7AF6C59E-F9CC-4BBF-9664-E6DF06EEE44E.jpeg
Also flashing again with a mince pie covering her CRACKING tits. Let see them if they are that amazing babs! 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
she is sickening
why would you? It's bizarre behaviour and Mickey and all her "fans" are just as bizarre and stupid for encouraging her! It's not even remotely funny, it's just so cringey and pathetic! tit day at work and her hiding herself under a bloody mince pie has sent me over the edge 😂

Reactions: 13
Another ideal stolen. The period cake was from candice. She literally is allergic to being original

Reactions: 9
Now this is a serious question....how has this woman got so many followers? I had a look at her account, I don't follow her. She is the most insufferable bore, no interesting content, in her videos she is such a try hard it's cringeworthy. She literally makes me cringe almost inside out!!
Why why why?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.