Brummymummy #13 Full of bibbidi bobbidi bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG

Just watched Emma's latest Poundland haul. Ok, it's all crap. I knew it was going to be a bunch of crap but I listened to her ramble on as I folded laundry. Bla blah blah .... then she got to the nail polish divider (piece of crap) and she says (14:40) "If you have O P Ones it doesn't fit in"
O P Ones? O P Ones?? It's O. P. I you plank! EVERY video she pronounces something incorrectly. Between her ganomies to her halapenos and now her O P Ones ... FML. To think this muppet was a teacher!?

Reactions: 10
Brummy mummy #14:
Won’t stop with the cheap tat just coz she’s in Brooklyn, better give Brummy a like or she’ll smash your face in!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Where is she and why so quiet, usually she’s posting before plane wheels hit the runway, Tobyandroo has posted a few times already and I’m assuming they were on same plane back cos they were going ........can’t be jetlag......maybe her Rae Dunn mugs smashed on way over from states and she is too shooketh to type .....or maybe she’s wondering how now she’s back in Blighty is there a shitstorm of her own creation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are her kids back at school today? Mine is, just after 8am, it’s attitude galore because she’s tired and she hasn’t been on a long haul flight! Erin and Ethan are going to be absolutely shattered. Poor kids.

Reactions: 6
Are her kids back at school today? Mine is, just after 8am, it’s attitude galore because she’s tired and she hasn’t been on a long haul flight! Erin and Ethan are going to be absolutely shattered. Poor kids.
I think someone posted yesterday they thought their school was back tomorrow? In the real world I’m about to shove my child out the door to school in 6 minutes ....it’s been a long break 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
That was me if they go to the school I think they do it’s tomorrow still not long enough really to recover these holidays are hard work without the transatlantic flight

Reactions: 3
I think someone posted yesterday they thought their school was back tomorrow? In the real world I’m about to shove my child out the door to school in 6 minutes ....it’s been a long break 😂😂😂😂
I am with you there. I’ve just waved my ‘darling’ daughter off with her face tripping her because apparently ‘it isn’t fair’ she has to go to school. 🤣 Shutting that front door was bliss, cup of tea now and then crack on with decluttering the house as this single mum doesn’t have a live in slave, sorry husband, and a paid cleaner to clean it for me. 😂

That was me if they go to the school I think they do it’s tomorrow still not long enough really to recover these holidays are hard work without the transatlantic flight
I think she did that last year when they went to New York, kids were off a flight, quick sleep then up crack of dawn for school, Stephen was off to work too while babs stayed in bed all day with jet lag.

Reactions: 9
I am with you there. I’ve just waved my ‘darling’ daughter off with her face tripping her because apparently ‘it isn’t fair’ she has to go to school. 🤣 Shutting that front door was bliss, cup of tea now and then crack on with decluttering the house as this single mum doesn’t have a live in slave, sorry husband, and a paid cleaner to clean it for me. 😂

I think she did that last year when they went to New York, kids were off a flight, quick sleep then up crack of dawn for school, Stephen was off to work too while babs stayed in bed all day with jet lag.
God I’m glad it’s not just my son who is so grumpy this morning! Even worse as his brother is off Ill 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Do you think she will actually address the blog? Because at the minute it doesn't look like she Will.....

THREAD: BM’s major faux pas - DV is a step too far!!
(I’m a Thread virgin so it’s probably a bit pants. Reminds me of Junior School when I had to write my first Bidding Prayer....🙈)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think she will actually address the blog? Because at the minute it doesn't look like she Will.....
only if it’s to say we ruined her holiday again, then next year she will announce she doesn’t remember the festive season as she was so poorly (god I hate that word) 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Finally looked at her for the first time in days nanny’s birthday post was nicer

Reactions: 2
Ooooh vision board or kitchen organising. I might wet myself with excitement at that content!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.