Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Think that’s all of her content isn’t it? I honestly think I could do 2020’s content:

January - Couch to 5k / I don’t want to lose weight I’m happy with my size I’m so body confident / back to school stationery haul / exciting 2020 plans / What I bought in the sales haul / I’m really cheap and buy all my presents in the sales and put them away (except I don’t I just wait for the freebies to roll in) / let’s talk about trolls

February - Valentines / Galentines / what I’m buying my kiddos for valentines / look how rabid I am with all the Poundland valentines shizzle / hauls from 6 different shops in case you forgot what a love heart looks like

March - What to buy for Mother’s Day / What I got for Mother’s Day / let’s talk about trolls

April - I’m a bit shit at making Easter bonnets / omg how many shops can I go in to buy Easter tat

May - spring clean with me (and my cleaner) / tidy the shed / redecorate rooms that are perfectly acceptable / look at how much storage I have to hide all the tat I keep buying / Happy Eid I used to teach Islam / let’s talk about trolls

June - my 5th holiday of the year / I’m still doing couch 2 5k even though I haven’t mentioned it since January but I’m a bit light on content with no festivals or events to purchase tat for this month / can wear a swimsuit

July - teacher gifts from every pound shop / summer clothing haul for girls / oh shit better do a summer clothing haul for boys / our summer plans / gonna sniff my kids for 6 weeks / let’s talk about trolls

August - omg how is it only 2 weeks into the summer holidays / how to survive the summer / look at all these free holidays we are taking / cheap school holiday ideas (they’re free for me!)

September - back to school uniform haul / back to school stationery haul / when I was a teacher I loved zebra pens / I’m gonna miss my kiddos so much even though I just spent all of August complaining that they fight so much / let’s talk about trolls

October - Rabid for Halloween / do you remember that time I tried to make a pumpkin display and my pumpkins were too big for the glass? / fancy dress ideas for girls / oh shit I forgot about my son again / fireplace display / Halloween haul from all the same shops that I should have shares in

November - Bonfire night / Do any of my American followers know what bonfire night is (leave a comment below and let me know) / getting the house ready for Christmas / is it too early for a tree / Christmas countdown top 10 face off polls / should I do vlogmas this year / would anyone be interested in vlogmas (leave a comment below and let me know) / let’s talk about trolls

December - #ad / teacher gifts for a pound / #ad / we are going to Disney Next year / #ad / Christmas house tour / #ad / I don’t post many ads / #ad / I only work with brands I think you’ll love / #budget ad / Christmas tat haul / #ad / look at my Disney tree / #ad / my birthday / #ad / my kids birthdays / #ad / my anniversary / #ad / I’m so thankful I get to do this job and ads mean I can give you free content / MY JOB IS MAKING YOU SMILE

Throw in some shit take away dances, couple of Disney holidays and a nervous breakdown and that’s babs 2020!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

bsw123

VIP Member
Emma fuck right off. I can’t actually get over her post this morning and the woe is me shit. Stephen is Ill. It happens. Get over it. You weren’t on your own. How about you actually think of the people who were on their own last night for real? Single parents for one. I think her post is actually really insensitive and needs taken down. Think of the people who were homeless who had no one last night. What about people are are actually SERIOUSLY ill who maybe spent last night in hospital? Good for you. You did all the house work for 5 days. Guess what? My mums a single parent through no choice of her own and has been doing all the fucking house work herself for the last decade.
your despicable.
But sure, away and cry while you pack for your free trip to NYC 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 49

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
You are reading the words of one of the most relieved people in this new year.
They’ve gone 🎉🎊 - in a sort of ‘upgraded’ taxi & not, surprisingly, a private helicopter landing in the park opposite, surrounded by security guys wearing black shades.
The road can temporarily breathe a long sigh & go back to being a normal, suburban one, without the daily traumas of having a Z Lister on the doorstep.
However, to soften the blow for her army of loyal midi skirted, gargantuan eyebrow fans, while she’s away I’ve decided to step into her over documented Kurt Geigers & simply become BM! So, as a starter, join me as I’m poured, by my gagging husband, into my Lycra/spandex/long suffering leggings. Amazing breasticles hanging, like spaniels ears, below my croppeth BRITNEY t-shirt. Think I’ll start with a sloth-like crawl in the park but break into a hefty, concrete breaking jog when I start filming......
I think she’d be shooketh but also totally amaze’balled 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
She’s away next week!!! Yippee!!! A BM free zone. I shall run up & down the road in pleather trousers & outlet boots - my fantastic rack covered in a croppeth top 👍🏻
Kids having time off school I’m assuming???
They should be going back on the 6th/7th....

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Kofi Annan

I unfollowed Bummy this morning.
I. Just. Can't. Watch. Her. Bollocks. Anymore.

Struggling each passing week to meet all the bills, working every hour god sends and battling ill health. When we worked out 'treat money' for this year, we MAY just afford a week in a caravan in Wales. Only it would have to be in term time. So we can't. Because we'll get fucking fined. Even though my kid's have had no time off this year (fingers crossed). Bet Bummy doesn't 🙄

Why the hell should I send my mental health spiralling by torturing myself with Bummy and her spoilt kids being gifted an amazing experience, for what? What the hell has she done to deserve that??
It's wrong, so very wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Curlyone

Brummy mummy #14:
Won’t stop with the cheap tat just coz she’s in Brooklyn, better give Brummy a like or she’ll smash your face in!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

loopyloo

I’m a single Mom who has sole custody of my child. This means I’m doing it all, everyday, on my own including working almost full time. And have been for years! There is no let up for afternoons in bed watching the tv or lounging about during the “work” day and there are no free holidays for me and my boy. This is the same as countless other people. I consider myself to be lucky to have my child and we have a very happy life. Her self serving post this morning has made me so angry. She is so selfish and lazy. Shows no consideration for people living this way every day (who have it a lot harder than she does) or people who are actually ill (not pretending to be and able to go sale shopping and for a bloody manicure!)

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
She’s done a post for Ethans birthday and put stuff in about how he is different to Erin. In Erins birthday post there is no mention of Ethan! Poor Ethan can’t even get his own birthday post without mentioning that Erin is ‘the one who made me a mummy’!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Think that’s all of her content isn’t it? I honestly think I could do 2020’s content:

January - Couch to 5k / I don’t want to lose weight I’m happy with my size I’m so body confident / back to school stationery haul / exciting 2020 plans / What I bought in the sales haul / I’m really cheap and buy all my presents in the sales and put them away (except I don’t I just wait for the freebies to roll in) / let’s talk about trolls

February - Valentines / Galentines / what I’m buying my kiddos for valentines / look how rabid I am with all the Poundland valentines shizzle / hauls from 6 different shops in case you forgot what a love heart looks like

March - What to buy for Mother’s Day / What I got for Mother’s Day / let’s talk about trolls

April - I’m a bit shit at making Easter bonnets / omg how many shops can I go in to buy Easter tat

May - spring clean with me (and my cleaner) / tidy the shed / redecorate rooms that are perfectly acceptable / look at how much storage I have to hide all the tat I keep buying / Happy Eid I used to teach Islam / let’s talk about trolls

June - my 5th holiday of the year / I’m still doing couch 2 5k even though I haven’t mentioned it since January but I’m a bit light on content with no festivals or events to purchase tat for this month / can wear a swimsuit

July - teacher gifts from every pound shop / summer clothing haul for girls / oh shit better do a summer clothing haul for boys / our summer plans / gonna sniff my kids for 6 weeks / let’s talk about trolls

August - omg how is it only 2 weeks into the summer holidays / how to survive the summer / look at all these free holidays we are taking / cheap school holiday ideas (they’re free for me!)

September - back to school uniform haul / back to school stationery haul / when I was a teacher I loved zebra pens / I’m gonna miss my kiddos so much even though I just spent all of August complaining that they fight so much / let’s talk about trolls

October - Rabid for Halloween / do you remember that time I tried to make a pumpkin display and my pumpkins were too big for the glass? / fancy dress ideas for girls / oh shit I forgot about my son again / fireplace display / Halloween haul from all the same shops that I should have shares in

November - Bonfire night / Do any of my American followers know what bonfire night is (leave a comment below and let me know) / getting the house ready for Christmas / is it too early for a tree / Christmas countdown top 10 face off polls / should I do vlogmas this year / would anyone be interested in vlogmas (leave a comment below and let me know) / let’s talk about trolls

December - #ad / teacher gifts for a pound / #ad / we are going to Disney Next year / #ad / Christmas house tour / #ad / I don’t post many ads / #ad / I only work with brands I think you’ll love / #budget ad / Christmas tat haul / #ad / look at my Disney tree / #ad / my birthday / #ad / my kids birthdays / #ad / my anniversary / #ad / I’m so thankful I get to do this job and ads mean I can give you free content / MY JOB IS MAKING YOU SMILE

Throw in some shit take away dances, couple of Disney holidays and a nervous breakdown and that’s babs 2020!
This is BRILLIANT, i think we should tick them off as we go along. Brummy mummy bingo 😂 she’ll be rabid/ shooketh guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Shocked at how much she gets gifted only one can dream of going to New York 😢🙄
I really wouldn't bother getting jealous. She's literally sold her soul, her children, all her relationships for this. I'd rather be able to sleep at night safe in the knowledge that my kids aren't on pweirdo sites, they aren't bullied because their mother is an embarrassment and I have a grown up relationship with my husband that doesn't involve threatening DV. All the freebies in the world can't make up for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Kmh1987

Talk about woe is me , man up Emma mickey is obvs proper not well and your sitting bubbling about doing it all alone . Here’s news for you many people do it all them selfs every day without complaint , it’s not as if you have a job to throw in to the mix and the kids are old enough to keep them selfs entertained . Actually pathetic , hope to fuck mickey tells you to get to fuck in NY , maybe one of his resulutions should be to stop putting up with your shite.

Reactions: 27

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Run was phenomenal - I cried at how bloody wonderful I am - although I nearly slipped on a patch of ice that wasn’t even there & decided to hobble back home. Can’t afford to get an injury - got to be able to climb the stairs & do some hard werk in my bedroom. Am currently lying in bed researching some more multi kid family vloggers - it’s a woman who lives in a shoe & has so many children she doesn’t know what to do..... follow her!
I’ve introduced my husband to the iron & ironing board. He’s been in touch with a family lawyer, discussing options.....🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Misssj80

VIP Member
Did anyone read her latest blog with her 16 New Years Resolutions? What a pile of crap!

Examples:

8. I will TRY and be tolerant when my other half doesn't empty the tumble dryer, offers no help whatsoever packing for holidays and when he lies in on another Saturday morning. I will TRY to not want to smash his face in. I said TRY.

9. A small proportion of my meagre wage will be spent on my actual self. Not on half price children's clothes in the Next Sale, overpriced magazines about kittens and Ariana Grande, a pass for CBeebies Land or a vast amount of Poundland tat and those fooking blind bags where the contents is immediately discarded in my car as soon as it's opened.

12. 'Netflix and chill' ever so often may include actual sexy time with my husband. Not sat on opposite sides of the living room totally ignoring each other, watching a boxset and falling fast asleep by 9:03pm.

13. I will not obsess about both of my children being at school and me being all alooooonnnneeee. If my womb aches thinking of baby number three? I will remember the time my son sharted right in my face.
Ok I totally thought you had made these up taking the piss but I went and looked and no she actually did write this! Firstly who in their right mind makes 16 new years resolutions??!! And number 9 is total rubbish, meagre wage and she reckons she doesn't spend anything on herself already. This woman lives in a bloody dream world. Ooh she annoys me.....

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
On one hand I’m sorry that Stephen’s ill, but, on the other hand, the evil, twisted side of me is quite delighted as it’s meant BM has had to get off her fat arse & actually do something that constitutes being a mum - not MOM - I’m Birmingham born & bred but have never used an ‘O’ in all of my 48 years & I don’t talk like the Shelby’s.
Anyway, I digress, I just hope the sickness doesn’t spread up the road. Might go & paint a red cross on Conway Mansion’s front door....

• Haha

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
This is a woman who gets gifted free Disney trips. Fuck right off
slightly OT but it fucks me off when they blame the other woman and not the bloke who cheats. Rickman’s character chose to cheat on his wife, he’s just as complicit in it.

• Heart
These companies that work alongside bloggers have it all wrong, they’d get way more better publicity and promotion by offering paid for trips to real families struggling on a real budget, struggling caring for adults or children with illness or disability etc etc......far more relatable in my humble opinion than a money grabbing freeloading loadmouthed, pottymouthed, unfamily friendly opposite of what she makes out to be.
You write these sort of things and then come across as bitter or jealous which I am not ....honest, my holidays are way better than hers no matter where I go cos they are about family and quality time not documenting everything for the gram

Kofi Annan

I got slammed by a cold the day before Christmas Eve. One of those 'I'm pretty sure my brain is leaking through my nostrils' type.
Still made Xmas special for us all (4 kids, 1 hubby), house is respectable, worked my days in between and have managed to have a shower and dress each day.

Have I moved much? No. Did I self medicate with gin and Ferraro Rocher? Yes. Documented all this on social media? Fuck no.

So, where do I pick up my freebie NYC break? Why aren't more people outraged at these fucking freeloaders, shoving their freeloading lives down our necks, driving up the costs for us normal citizens who keep the god damn world turning??!!

Bummy isn't even grateful. She'll just squander all the opportunities to sightsee, try new places, report what is good and bad etc..

So sick this bullshit.

#sorrybutthiscoldisshit

Reactions: 25