Brummymummy #13 Full of bibbidi bobbidi bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin just looks insufferable in the nativity photos. A proper little drama queen, look at me. Definitely a miniature of her mother.

Oh god that ad of her singing for nowtv. 🙉🙉 She’s trying so hard to sound good as well. 😂 Also there is no way Stephen was actually getting to sleep in babs bed because we all know only Ethan gets to sleep in there. Since when do they watch box sets in bed too? She bangs on about what they are watching on Netflix downstairs after Stephens done the bath and bedtime with the kids.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe I’ve managed to get a thread title 😂 thanks all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“With my bestest” she couldn’t make it any more clear that Erin is her favourite, and I think Erin knows she is her favourite. Poor Ethan
1351B8DE-0F82-409B-A4D0-F0BB40BF6CD4.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
How does a midi skirt highlight your boobs? 🤔🙄

Does she know what a cropped top is?

Have the Kurt Geiger boots replaced her converse high tops? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up with her latest posts, seriously babs you usually look rough so nice to see you put your drag make up and make sure mickey was asleep for the now tv AD. She’s so full of tit. Babs you watch the same trash you can’t help telling everyone about and you mention how Mickey sleeps in a different room. We’re not thick love!!!

Reactions: 13
Do we think she's posting so much about Gary Barlow as she's worked out it gets her the most engagement? I don't find it amusing AT all and I like Gary!

Why can't she understand her Accounts? She's told us before she's very intelligent 'don't insult my intelligence guys'. She's told us she has a Degree and a Masters so she can't be that stupid? Anyway, why doesn't Paul her Manager help her with her accounts?

If she's claiming car parking tickets etc, she must also claim for everything she buys that she shows in hauls? She must be raking it in. No wonder she can afford all those holidays in a year!

Reactions: 14
Well
Bus tickets are now expenses guys
news just in (reference to her latest picture with her silly hand at her head) babs dodges tax!!

Do we think she's posting so much about Gary Barlow as she's worked out it gets her the most engagement? I don't find it amusing AT all and I like Gary!

Why can't she understand her Accounts? She's told us before she's very intelligent 'don't insult my intelligence guys'. She's told us she has a Degree and a Masters so she can't be that stupid? Anyway, why doesn't Paul her Manager help her with her accounts?

If she's claiming car parking tickets etc, she must also claim for everything she buys that she shows in hauls? She must be raking it in. No wonder she can afford all those holidays in a year!
It’s so She don’t pay tax. Claims it all back!!

Reactions: 5
Manages less than an hour on date night ?! With her son before she’s in her manky bathroom ... and just in case you didn’t know if you listen and talk to your child you find out about them and what they want to do ... I’m sure it wasn’t take a quick picture to make out they were doing something before she goes and has a bath at teatime for most kids / families ! and not see him

Reactions: 3
I hate the expression date night when it's for married couples. Now she's bloody using it for time spent with her kids.

Reactions: 15
So her date night with Ethan consisted of her being in the bath with him standing beside it playing on his tablet. Erin gets taken to £200 a ticket concerts, Ethan gets to see his mum in the bath.

88681712-E111-4B39-9621-67F6B839C59A.png 8CE10A4C-DF32-4BB0-B620-5C18C43DD50A.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So her date night with Ethan consisted of her being in the bath with him standing beside it playing on his tablet. Erin gets taken to £200 a ticket concerts, Ethan gets to see his mum in the bath.

View attachment 64854View attachment 64853
Do you know what really gets me about her? She complains about him but, I bet you as soon as he’s wants to be independent she won’t let him, like surely at school they’ve talked about the bed situation and all his friends have there own rooms where they sleep by themselves?

Reactions: 8

View attachment 64854View attachment 64853
What the actual f**k. He's just sat on his ipad while she is in the bath. How utterly bizarre. Could she not have one night without the bath and actually sit and do something nice with him?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.