Brummymummy #13 Full of bibbidi bobbidi bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think because she started off writing a parenting blog that she makes a lot of stuff up just so she can blog about it or put it on her instagram, so she gets lots of engagement from other mum's who are actually going through what she makes up!

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think because she started off writing a parenting blog that she makes a lot of stuff up just so she can blog about it or put it on her instagram, so she gets lots of engagement from other mum's who are actually going through what she makes up!
I agree completely- like when she posted about doing all the chores and the mental load when Mickey does it all.

Reactions: 8
The whole date with Ethan was purely because she’s been on here and saw people calling her out about Erin being her favourite (again). Just keep telling yourself that you give a tit babs.

Reactions: 11
She needs to see a doctor! I swear she had 2-3 periods a month ! Her Insta stories talking about her exs again are on repeat !

Reactions: 16
why does she insist on keep banging on about Ferdinand? A couple of lines (in cinemas ONLY) in a film that most people have forgotten about 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she have this thing that being over 40 is old? 40 and being in your 40s is not old. So annoying.

Reactions: 15
Why does she have this thing that being over 40 is old? 40 and being in your 40s is not old. So annoying.
I’m 47 , 48 at the weekend and I don’t feel old , she pisses me off with this, she also pisses me off with this whole weird period anxiety.......stand by for a period cake post 🤮, I have depression and anxiety don’t harp on about it , I abore how instagrammers use mental health for engagement , you can tell the difference between a genuine comment and ngagement her comments are always engagement with her followers.

Reactions: 18
She needs to see a doctor! I swear she had 2-3 periods a month ! Her Insta stories talking about her exs again are on repeat !
I think she’s going through peri menopause. Would explain a lot.

Is her latest post meant to say size 10’s and 12’s rather than 10 and 22?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you know what really gets me about her? She complains about him but, I bet you as soon as he’s wants to be independent she won’t let him, like surely at school they’ve talked about the bed situation and all his friends have there own rooms where they sleep by themselves?
so she sleeps with him topless and he ...watches her naked in the bath? sorry but theres something not right there

Reactions: 14
I think she’s going through peri menopause. Would explain a lot.

I’m going through peri menopause but I don’t act like her, as for my periods I’m down to one every two or three months .....I should appreciate it more and get rabid about it 😂😂😂😂😂

so she sleeps with him topless and he ...watches her naked in the bath? sorry but theres something not right there
I’m all for being comfortable around your kids but she takes it to the fuckin limit

I think she means size 10 and aged 22.. not that it should matter as she’s so ‘down with the kids’! The whole body confidence on/off switch she has is so frustrating.. is she confident? Does she dislike her mum tum? Who cares! Pick a side and stick to it!

Reactions: 6
It's the taking pictures of it and sharing it with the internet world that I find odd. He's not always going to be little, yet pictures are there forever,

I hope now that Mickey has an employer and colleagues they might stumble across her insta and take the piss out of him. Hopefully it brings an end to bath pics.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.