Brummymummy #13 Full of bibbidi bobbidi bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's too narcissistic to let someone else read her comments. She's too scared she might miss out on a compliment so obsessively checks them herself.
No I meant I thought her Manager took over sending out the mugs and that’s why she put the price up!

Reactions: 5
She seriously said in her latest video that she’s asked her assistant to provide her with a list of ideas for videos.. are you kidding me?? DO IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY duck. You can’t even think of your own content now?! Bet your assistant won’t get credit for them either? Absolute cow. No original bone in her body

Reactions: 17
That vlog was full of her asking for ideas for vlogs then she kept thanking everyone for allowing her to do such a privileged job and allowing her to be able to do the school run. She mentioned again how she was down at the beginning of the year but had therapy and now she’s feeling really good and has lots of exciting stuff coming up in 2020 🙄

Also said to follow her on Instagram as she’s nearly at 100k and that will be exciting.

Reactions: 6
That vlog was full of her asking for ideas for vlogs then she kept thanking everyone for allowing her to do such a privileged job and allowing her to be able to do the school run. She mentioned again how she was down at the beginning of the year but had therapy and now she’s feeling really good and has lots of exciting stuff coming up in 2020 🙄

Also said to follow her on Instagram as she’s nearly at 100k and that will be exciting.
My mum, a single parent, worked nearly 60 hours a week and was still able to do the school run so that’s a really stupid thing for her to do

Reactions: 9
I'm sure PTWM either threw out Xmas gifts or her husband did last year....babs is a mate of hers. Nicking a story eh for content?

Reactions: 8
Don’t think so. She’s organising the next meet up I think? She probably has to ring round loads of businessss asking for freebies in return from a mention from babs. Probably tells them how popular she is and how many followers she has then they look her up, see her naked in the bath and say no thanks we don’t want to be associated with that!

She mentions her assistant ‘Dani’ in the vlog and asked her to come up with some vlog ideas for next year. Dani suggested story time about how she became a blogger. Riveting and as if we haven’t heard that story numerous times 🙄

Also noticed this in the comments! I thought her Manager Paul took over? 🤔
So packing up and sending out mugs is "such hard work". Seriously? She needs to get a grip on reality. Seems like anything other than sitting on her arse watching Desperate Housewives is too much like hard work. It's hard to believe that just a few years ago she had a proper grown up job, looked after her kids and did housework. And now? Wrapping up a few mugs is too much for her. Pathetic.

Reactions: 13
See the period cake has been mentioned today, standby for content of her filling her cake hole (literally) with Casey goodness , no doubt with Christmas theming.

As for the mugs she’s a lying twit, there are pics on her feed a few times with mugs in boxes in shot......seems the mug will be nanny san if she takes that job on

• Sick
A couple of long haul flights in 2020 one of which is for work. If Disney have gifted her a trip...

• Angry
A couple of long haul flights in 2020 one of which is for work. If Disney have gifted her a trip...
I’d be very surprised if she’s been gifted the full trip but maybe blagged cheap tickets and accommodation, duck knows heow she can be a promoter of Disney cos she really doesn’t know much at all. There’s a brilliant forum called the dibb that has amazing tips, help and support of anything Disney or Florida related, honestly compared to the knowledge on there she knows bugger all.

Reactions: 7
I’d be very surprised if she’s been gifted the full trip but maybe blagged cheap tickets and accommodation, duck knows heow she can be a promoter of Disney cos she really doesn’t know much at all. There’s a brilliant forum called the dibb that has amazing tips, help and support of anything Disney or Florida related, honestly compared to the knowledge on there she knows bugger all.
Remember she has her Disney Blog launching soon so she’ll have booked a Disney holiday and calling it a ‘work trip’ knowing her.

Remember she has her Disney Blog launching soon so she’ll have booked a Disney holiday and calling it a ‘work trip’ knowing her.
Course she will have and write it off as work for taxman, boils my piss cos the people who she’s targeting her tit at will be doing their holiday of a lifetime all wrong and not getting anywhere near the right advice and tips, on3 hour in the parks then off tut shopping for the haul videos springs to mind

Reactions: 5
She said in the vlog she’s been working on a project all of 2019 and she’s so excited and thinks her followers are going to love it, so it’s obviously Disney related.

Reactions: 6
Let’s not forget with Erin’s neck and her numb leg / foot / back / fanny flaps they’ll have the disability access cards that mean instead of queuing you get a return time for meeting characters or jump the queue on certain rides so her Disney experience is already different to the people she targets...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s not forget with Erin’s neck and her numb leg / foot / back / fanny flaps they’ll have the disability access cards that mean instead of queuing you get a return time for meeting characters or jump the queue on certain rides so her Disney experience is already different to the people she targets...
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she so gets the DAS cards at Disney ......we as a family qualify to be fair and I’d happily recommend them to anyone but in all our visits we have used them less times than I could count on one hand because with fast pass and arriving early to parks and a bit of planning it isn’t usually needed, but a nice fallback if they are needed or your plans change.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure PTWM either threw out Xmas gifts or her husband did last year....babs is a mate of hers. Nicking a story eh for content?
Rebecca Meldrum vlog had a bit in where she found some perfume her mum got her last Christmas in the decorations box-she had been accusing her husband Lee of throwing it away all year.
Meldrum, Emma and PTWM are all in the same WhatsApp group aren’t they? Is this what content creating has come to!

Reactions: 7
The period cake thing is pathetic. Just like her.

Those Gary Barlow stories are bloody crap. She's not the least bit funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.