Brummymummy #13 Full of bibbidi bobbidi bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mickey threw away all his presents accidentally in 2017 and she had to rebuy them...

I think we can all agree that didn’t happen because she’d have milked it for engagement at the time, and we wouldn’t have heard the end of it for years.

What’s annoying though is she’s so bleeping simple, she doesn’t have the thought process to think through how privileged she is. The fact that they are buying presents for each other when I bet at least 50% of the country don’t have the money to buy for kids and themselves, but to then buy it all again because she has that much money spare!

When you read this babs, have a look in the mirror and ask yourself if you’re proud of the way you portray yourself. You don’t have to be relatable to everyone, but maybe you shouldn’t throw it in the faces of people who are struggling at this time of year who follow you blindly.

Reactions: 22
can’t stand the whole narrative about being told to be confident ‘even if you’re not super slim’. It’s almost 2020, catch up! you’re not an icon for telling people that, plenty of plus size women know that they’re amazing as they are they don’t need you to tell them they can wear sparkles 😂 also why make having fun be all about what you look like? She just always wants an excuse to post half naked photos of herself and talk about her ‘massive knockers’

Reactions: 18
I assumed she meant size 10 aged 22 🤔
Yes I read it early morning so obviously not fully awake!

I thought the same about Mickey throwing his presents out. She was vlogging then so she would definitely have used that story for engagement.

She has such a busy working week, meeting up with loads of friends for xmas lunches! Obviously not meeting up with Louise Pentland this year though to vlog together and exchange presents!

Reactions: 9
Oh don’t think babs was invited to the Yule Ball at the Harry Potter studios this year. Louise was there last night with her family. She’ll be SHOOKETH.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope now that Mickey has an employer and colleagues they might stumble across her insta and take the piss out of him. Hopefully it brings an end to bath pics.
I remember the days he flat out refused to be in any photos, videos, or even the background. She had to beg him to speak, and then eventually convinced him to do a q+a upload once.. His head has obviously been turned, to now play a part in the money grabbing freebies.

Reactions: 14
I remember the days he flat out refused to be in any photos, videos, or even the background. She had to beg him to speak, and then eventually convinced him to do a q+a upload once.. His head has obviously been turned, to now play a part in the money grabbing freebies.
His new job is probably being employed by Brummy!

• Haha
She’s not liked any of Louise’s Instagram posts since the beginning of December... obviously Louise has seen the light and binned her off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
can’t stand the whole narrative about being told to be confident ‘even if you’re not super slim’. It’s almost 2020, catch up! you’re not an icon for telling people that, plenty of plus size women know that they’re amazing as they are they don’t need you to tell them they can wear sparkles 😂 also why make having fun be all about what you look like? She just always wants an excuse to post half naked photos of herself and talk about her ‘massive knockers’
On the subject of Emma's boobs- why is she so bleeping obsessed with them? They are neither "massive" nor particularly perky (her bra is definitely doing the work), and are certainly not "cracking".

Reactions: 23
On the subject of Emma's boobs- why is she so bleeping obsessed with them? They are neither "massive" nor particularly perky (her bra is definitely doing the work), and are certainly not "cracking".
They are just a pair of boobs, now I think I have a cracking pair but I’d never be so full of my own importance to tell the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh don’t think babs was invited to the Yule Ball at the Harry Potter studios this year. Louise was there last night with her family. She’ll be SHOOKETH.
And katie ellison was there a few weeks ago with lara whatsherface...

Reactions: 4
They are just a pair of boobs, now I think I have a cracking pair but I’d never be so full of my own importance to tell the world 😂
I think hers look distinctly average, but if she loves them- great!! But does she have to mention them at every given opportunity?

Reactions: 6
Has Miss D left her ?
Don’t think so. She’s organising the next meet up I think? She probably has to ring round loads of businessss asking for freebies in return from a mention from babs. Probably tells them how popular she is and how many followers she has then they look her up, see her naked in the bath and say no thanks we don’t want to be associated with that!

She mentions her assistant ‘Dani’ in the vlog and asked her to come up with some vlog ideas for next year. Dani suggested story time about how she became a blogger. Riveting and as if we haven’t heard that story numerous times 🙄

Also noticed this in the comments! I thought her Manager Paul took over? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s been working on a project for all of 2019 and it will be announced soon and she’s so excited she could wee herself.

The kids are going ice skating with Mickey but she isn’t because of her bad back and numb foot. So now it’s her foot that’s numb? Thought it was a numb leg she had?!

She's too narcissistic to let someone else read her comments. She's too scared she might miss out on a compliment so obsessively checks them herself.

Reactions: 10
Don’t think so. She’s organising the next meet up I think? She probably has to ring round loads of businessss asking for freebies in return from a mention from babs. Probably tells them how popular she is and how many followers she has then they look her up, see her naked in the bath and say no thanks we don’t want to be associated with that!

She mentions her assistant ‘Dani’ in the vlog and asked her to come up with some vlog ideas for next year. Dani suggested story time about how she became a blogger. Riveting and as if we haven’t heard that story numerous times 🙄

Also noticed this in the comments! I thought her Manager Paul took over? 🤔
He did take over I can’t find the grid picture that she shared of the boxes in what I assumed was his office but it’s not there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.