Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who thinks this woman is funny needs a lobotomy.

She is such an attention seeking, greedy, self indulgent individual. "I am going to annoy the nation". Who does she actually think she is?

She is a nobody who needs to give that manky house a deep clean by the look of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched Louise Pentland’s Costco come shop with me. It was far superior and much more informative than babs crap one!

I notice Louise showed presents she was buying her girls but babs said she wouldn’t show hers so I assume that’s because Erin watches her vlogs.

Reactions: 4
She is so selfish! She talks about having kids near Christmas as the biggest problem ever, obviously two big events aren’t ideal but Emma you lucky little witch that you have two happy healthy children in the first place let alone who have made it to there next birthday! I can’t get over how flippant she is about everything.....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is so selfish! She talks about having kids near Christmas as the biggest problem ever, obviously two big events aren’t ideal but Emma you lucky little witch that you have two happy healthy children in the first place let alone who have made it to there next birthday! I can’t get over how flippant she is about everything.....
plus the fact it’s everyone else’s fault that her kids were born close to Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Maybe the big meeting in London was for a brand she wants to work with but they told her they don’t like the cringeworthy takeaway dance? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she needs to pipe down with that, im
Sure there’s people following her that have lost or have been unable to have a child.

Reactions: 7
004893DB-CB4C-43C1-9E29-C53573557DA9.png

I thought she said in her Costco shop that she doesn’t drink tea anymore? X

Reactions: 3
She's needs to moaning. This time last year my friend was heavily pregnant. Having had 3 miscarriages. She went full term and lost the baby during birth . She's shut herself away from the world because Christmas is too much for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Even if it's decaf she's still drinking tea! She should have said 'I only drink decaf now'!

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone be interested in what she got for her birthday? Oh look at me and all the tat I got for my birthday. She's like a child. I don't go grab strangers off the street and say look what I got for my birthday, cause that's exactly what it is like, showing strangers on the internet what you got. I don't know that she got, I didn't watch, I don't care enough to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.