Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is fully explained earlier on this thread or the previous one. In short, someone set up a spoof account where "BrummyDaddy" was Mickey Mouse. It was very funny but Babs didn't think so and threatened legal action. Thereby demonstrating that she is completely devoid of a sense of humour.
Omg hilarious.

This is fully explained earlier on this thread or the previous one. In short, someone set up a spoof account where "BrummyDaddy" was Mickey Mouse. It was very funny but Babs didn't think so and threatened legal action. Thereby demonstrating that she is completely devoid of a sense of humour.
She also posted about it on her Facebook page and got all her minions to go and report it. At first the reports didn't work but I'm sure the more people report a page on Instagram then it seems to work so it did get taken down and she was so grateful but later posted to other influencers that the trolls even set up an account pretending to be her husband! It was Mickey bloody Mouse babs, it wasn't an account named Stephen 'hen pecked' Conway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think thats alot of presents for a grown adult? I'm 37 and I probably get a couple of bits from the husband and kids, plus maybe some money/vouchers from my mum and dad. I certainly wouldn't have enough for a 14 minute haul!!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think thats alot of presents for a grown adult? I'm 37 and I probably get a couple of bits from the husband and kids, plus maybe some money/vouchers from my mum and dad. I certainly wouldn't have enough for a 14 minute haul!!
Stephen bought her some Missoma hoop earring but she's moaning cause she loses hoop earring ungrateful witch. Then she mentions she sometimes finds it hard to get to sleep at night yes that's because you do duck all allday babs.

Reactions: 10
Why were those tiny hoop earrings in such a big box?!

My friends and I stopped buying gifts for each other once we had kids. My siblings and I stopped buying gifts for each other once we had kids. My parents give me money. I only get a few presents from my husband and kids.

She’s a spoilt cow and immature. Her mother bought her loads of presents. Ridiculous. I feel like Erin and Ethan are growing up to be just as spoilt.

Reactions: 7
oh my days hilarious about the brum daddy completely missed this. I thought Mickey as she loves Disney!! She winds me up something rotten. I got bored very quick of the same tit. Her in bed. Her going shopping. Her watching tv.

Reactions: 4
oh my days hilarious about the brum daddy completely missed this. I thought Mickey as she loves Disney!! She winds me up something rotten. I got bored very quick of the same tit. Her in bed. Her going shopping. Her watching tv.
I stopped watching when she was emptying a cupboard. It hit a new low for boring content: "Oooh, shall I keep this glass or give it to the charity shop?" I now just follow these threads and it's way, way more entertaining.

• Haha
I stopped watching when she was emptying a cupboard. It hit a new low for boring content: "Oooh, shall I keep this glass or give it to the charity shop?" I now just follow these threads and it's way, way more entertaining.
Yes me too I did think why do people like this trash. Glad to see I’m not alone 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Using the phrase “made me a mummy again” copying Louise..

also why does Ethan her presents on Erin’s birthday? Isn’t it his birthday this month aswell?....

Reactions: 6

also why does Ethan her presents on Erin’s birthday? Isn’t it his birthday this month aswell?....
I hate that, it's not their birthday and if they can't understand then explain it to them. It's about the person who's birthday it is. My in laws have always done it, and I've bit my tongue for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I hate that, it's not their birthday and if they can't understand then explain it to them. It's about the person who's birthday it is. My in laws have always done it, and I've bit my tongue for years.
I used to get my other kids a little presents on there siblings birthday as it would always end in tears!!

Reactions: 1
I used to get my other kids a little presents on there siblings birthday as it would always end in tears!!
Each to their own! It's just something I don't particularly like.

My sister never got anything on my birthday, and vice versa, and my 2 don't from me. They always enjoy giving their gifts and watching their sister enjoy their special day. They know that in a few months it'll be their birthday and their turn for gifts xx

My son got a little present in my daughter's first birthday and the tag said thank you for being the best big brother but he was only 3 and very jealous of "the baby" Not done it since!

Must admit though I get a pile of gifts similar to brummy but I have a huge family, but i wouldn't film my gifts! Though I did take a pic of 6 bottles of gin I got this year 🤣

• Haha
My friend does it too, I’ve always found it bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Each to their own! It's just something I don't particularly like.

My sister never got anything on my birthday, and vice versa, and my 2 don't from me. They always enjoy giving their gifts and watching their sister enjoy their special day. They know that in a few months it'll be their birthday and their turn for gifts xx
Only when toddlers there’s a small age gap. Some one was always crying. It’s was nothing massive just a toy from the pound shop 🤣

Reactions: 5

I noticed she never got a birthday gift from Louise. 😊

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.