Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say theres a book deal in the offing. God help her editor having to deal with the punctuation!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mentally blocked out last year!! Old news babs old news!!! That beard is no beard!! Bet Mickey is loving all the beard fondling. “Sorry babs it’s getting in the way of the villa”

Also stupid hand in the hair!!! Leave your hair alone you look like a class a tool!!!!!!

Also she’s got her drag make up on again the the ads!!

Reactions: 6
I mentally blocked out last year!! Old news babs old news!!! That beard is no beard!! Bet Mickey is loving all the beard fondling. “Sorry babs it’s getting in the way of the villa”

Also stupid hand in the hair!!! Leave your hair alone you look like a class a tool!!!!!!

Also she’s got her drag make up on again the the ads!!
Surely somewhere, amongst the ridiculous amount of #gifted experiences the flipping woman gets, SOMEONE could offer her a session with an MUA where she learns not to cake bronze eyeshadow under her browbone??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reading here as usual as now she’s apologising for her weird Gary Barlow posts but they make her lol so much 🙄 she does seem the type to laugh at her own jokes!

She really annoys me making out she had serious mental health problems. Lying bloody cow. The only reason she’s now so happy is it helped her follower numbers increase and she’s nearly at her longed for 100K.

Bizarre that she says the latest blog is her favourite one this year as it was boring AF!

Odd that Nanny San hasn’t posted on her Instagram page about her other daughter winning a Bafta!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Reading here as usual as now she’s apologising for her weird Gary Barlow posts but they make her lol so much 🙄 she does seem the type to laugh at her own jokes!

She really annoys me making out she had serious mental health problems. Lying bloody cow. The only reason she’s now so happy is it helped her follower numbers increase and she’s nearly at her longed for 100K.

Bizarre that she says the latest blog is her favourite one this year as it was boring AF!

Odd that Nanny San hasn’t posted on her Instagram page about her other daughter winning a Bafta!
Yes, now you mention it, v odd to only mention one daughter- esp when having a birthday isn’t an achievement.
I think she’s getting more coarse as the months go by, secret smoker for sure.

Reactions: 11

100%. The only pic of her with her ther daughter is to say they’re on their way to brummymummy meet-up. And this made me laugh - even with her family Emma has to be front and middle.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
100%. The only pic of her with her ther daughter is to say they’re on their way to brummymummy meet-up. And this made me laugh - even with her family Emma has to be front and middle.
God they think they’re bloody celebrities don’t they? If I ever see them in Cannon Hill Park I might vomit

Reactions: 5
I am married to a Brummie, and his entire family are all also brummies. Not a single one of them refers to Choc, coke or any of the other ridiculous things she does as cock. They all live relatively close to brummie based on where she shops, goes to parks etc...
Does everything with curly C’s become cocks where she comes from ? Bet the kids learning to read was interesting

I am married to a Brummie, and his entire family are all also brummies. Not a single one of them refers to Choc, coke or any of the other ridiculous things she does as cock. They all live relatively close to brummie based on where she shops, goes to parks etc...
no it’s a stupid thing she’s made up. I have a lot of relatives from the black and never have I heard it. Maybe on peaky blinders but that was something else....

This drives me mad as well; my mum has severe nerve damage and a degenerative disc disease in her spine, she could not even if she wanted to go out running, not even walking for a long distance would be achievable. Yet here brummie is claiming to be oh so disabled and off fannying around all sorts of shops and running 5K - in what world ?!?!
Um. Bad back, numb leg, warns people that she walks a bit slow... out running "on ice". Seems like a recipe for disaster. Babs is wondering if she should run a bit later in the day, when it is less slippery underfoot/looking for excuses to not run at all now it's cold and miserable.

no it’s a stupid thing she’s made up. I have a lot of relatives from the black and never have I heard it. Maybe on peaky blinders but that was something else....
I was born in the area and lived and worked here here my whole life, never heard it before either. Definitely not a Brummie thing

Yes, now you mention it, v odd to only mention one daughter- esp when having a birthday isn’t an achievement.
I think she’s getting more coarse as the months go by, secret smoker for sure.
And not like Emma's sister isn't on Instagram to see her mum's (non existent) post!! Its so obvious the Nanny Sans account is largely run by Babs.

Reactions: 9
I also live in Birmingham & have never heard people calling coke or cocktails cock . Probably if you're 12! It's embarrassing that a 40+ woman would do this.

Reactions: 7
I also live in Birmingham & have never heard people calling coke or cocktails cock . Probably if you're 12! It's embarrassing that a 40+ woman would do this.
I think we can all agree that Emma is a mid-teen girl, trapped in the body of a 42 year old. Maybe she's different in "real life", but going on her online persona, the babyish scrapbooks she was producing in her late 20s, her carry on over her birthday, her obsession with Disney characters (some of whom she fancies) etc etc, she seems very immature.

Reactions: 12
I really hope she does read here - I feel genuinely concerned for her. Her latest post about feeling SOOO HAPPY is completely manic...these extreme highs and lows are not normal, it’s definitely hinting towards some kind of personality disorder. The fact she twists everything to make her a victim and places herself at the centre of everything (even devastating terror attacks) just furthers it for me. Her behaviour is becoming more and more worrying.

Reactions: 13
I just watched part of her Costco video. Why does she keep going on about how "it isn't that cheap"? Of course it's not cheap tat you're in Costco not poundland.
Costco isn't advertised as a super cheap store, its wholesale for businesses that works out cheaper because you're supposed to buy in bulk

Reactions: 11
Not cheap but she still spent £180 and of course had to buy American stuff and things she’s seen on American vlogs 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I noticed that Gi and Tom Fletcher were in London for a meeting the same day as Bummy.
I wonder if it's some sort of instagrab collaboration?
bleeping hope not, she'd be insufferable 🙄 get's excited about the opening of an envelope.

Who's seen her top 5 podcasts!!!??? Is that a hint to Louise using Alison Perry and not her....... Ooooohhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair Spotify picks the top 5 podcasts from the total hours you have listened for the last year.
Louise has only released 3 podcasts so far so less likely to make it to top 5.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.