Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone be interested in what she got for her birthday? Oh look at me and all the tat I got for my birthday. She's like a child. I don't go grab strangers off the street and say look what I got for my birthday, cause that's exactly what it is like, showing strangers on the internet what you got. I don't know that she got, I didn't watch, I don't care enough to watch 😂
maybe if she put in the title 42 year old opens birthday presents.... it won’t get much views as that sounds Boring AF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
maybe if she put in the title 42 year old opens birthday presents.... it won’t get much views as that sounds Boring AF!!!
I thought i would take one for the team and watch it so no one else here has to. It was even more boring than you imagined. She got candles, bath stuff, a diffuser and some sort of tiny house ornament thing. Tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought i would take one for the team and watch it so no one else here has to. It was even more boring than you imagined. She got candles, bath stuff, a diffuser and some sort of tiny house ornament thing. Tedious.
I’ve just got off a flight and can’t sleep, so I think this sounds like the perfect cure for my insomnia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just going to ask if anyone would/had watched it. Who cares what a 42 year old woman got, she is truly bizarre!

Reactions: 4
Its a shame no one got her a voucher for the hairdressers to sort out that flat hair of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s done these what I got for my birthday vlogs before and it’s always the same stuff. Nanny San buys her the No.7 gift set in the Boxing Day sales (she vlogs those as well even though she was so poorly with her mental health she can’t remember Xmas she still went to the Boxing Day sale and vlogged it 🙄). Then she always gets candles and bath bombs. She gives Mickey a list of what she wants so yeah..boring AF!

Reactions: 6
she makes me feel so un festive. She thinks these vlogs make people feel happy and festive but I actually feeling like she's draining the life out of me and her insta she like a dementour

Reactions: 6
With Emma of yellow hair promising to show us how to dye our hair in the New Year...has she got an advert for hair colour?
Hopefully something that will fix her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
M
She's needs to moaning. This time last year my friend was heavily pregnant. Having had 3 miscarriages. She went full term and lost the baby during birth . She's shut herself away from the world because Christmas is too much for her.
That is truely so heartbreaking. 💔 I’d hate to see anything actually awful happen to these people, considering the ridiculous things they carry on about usually. Complaining about how sad you were that some strangers disagreed with you on social media doesn’t sound even a little bit self-indulgent to you Emma? And it was SO bad that you blocked out the entire Christmas period? You’ve obviously lived a very sheltered life if that affected you so severely. Or you are just a complete muppet. Join 👏 the 👏 real 👏 world 👏 and quit lamenting over such trivial “problems”. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find this odd? MY bedroom? Not ours or just the bedroom? I know Stephen doesn’t get to sleep in there, but come on babs at least pretend there’s some relationship there?

Also, that dog is always in the bed with you! Remember, you share everything with the world you bleeping moron! We know she isn’t “hardly in there” 🛎🔚

A218A611-ACDB-42FC-8069-EB31E771D911.png

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find this odd? MY bedroom? Not ours or just the bedroom? I know Stephen doesn’t get to sleep in there, but come on babs at least pretend there’s some relationship there?

Also, that dog is always in the bed with you! Remember, you share everything with the world you bleeping moron! We know she isn’t “hardly in there” 🛎🔚

View attachment 62804
I would love it if he actually had some secret room which was free from brummy, had a king size bed, and was actually full of adult stuff (not Disney tit everywhere)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She totally is a mess like constantly fake smiling twiddling her hair talking tit boring as duck 🙄

Reactions: 3

View attachment 62804
she’s full of bull!!!

Reactions: 2
Can I ask why you call Stephen mickey is it cause Emma's a Disney nut?
This is fully explained earlier on this thread or the previous one. In short, someone set up a spoof account where "BrummyDaddy" was Mickey Mouse. It was very funny but Babs didn't think so and threatened legal action. Thereby demonstrating that she is completely devoid of a sense of humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.