Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Spotify picks the top 5 podcasts from the total hours you have listened for the last year.
Louise has only released 3 podcasts so far so less likely to make it to top 5.
Ah that's me been overly suspicious 😂I just thought it was her making a hint!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah that's me been overly suspicious 😂I just thought it was her making a hint!!!
I actually would not put it past her to have a dig anyway. Especially with babs new bestie being invited on and she’s still waiting got her invite. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I really hope she does read here - I feel genuinely concerned for her. Her latest post about feeling SOOO HAPPY is completely manic...these extreme highs and lows are not normal, it’s definitely hinting towards some kind of personality disorder. The fact she twists everything to make her a victim and places herself at the centre of everything (even devastating terror attacks) just furthers it for me. Her behaviour is becoming more and more worrying.
Yeah can't diagnose her obviously but I don't think she puts it on for the camera. She's 42, she should be producing adult content or at least speaking like a 42 year old.. I've had many patients like this. She's stuck in her child mental state instead of her adult one.. which is indeed worrying

Reactions: 9
Yeah can't diagnose her obviously but I don't think she puts it on for the camera. She's 42, she should be producing adult content or at least speaking like a 42 year old.. I've had many patients like this. She's stuck in her child mental state instead of her adult one.. which is indeed worrying
My mother was like this. Had all the emotional intelligence of an eight year old. Unfortunately it does happen that some people never mature into full adulthood. Unfortunately that is also painful, embarrassing and difficult for their children. It would also explain why she leaves Mickey to do all the parenting if she simply hasn't got the emotional intelligence to be able to cope with the responsibility. It would also explain why she spends so much time in her bed, apart from being bone idle she may be avoiding having to take on any adult responsibility.

I'm confused... what the duck is this imaginary Gary Barlow scenario tit she keeps doing on stories every morning? Am I missing something, or is she just absolutely insane?

• Haha
I'm confused... what the duck is this imaginary Gary Barlow scenario tit she keeps doing on stories every morning? Am I missing something, or is she just absolutely insane?
And she’s even added them to her highlights!

I remember the day she went to Scunthorpe. Didn’t realise it was for McDonald’s but I remember she wasn’t there long. I wonder who she asked to take that hideous picture of her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is heading for another crying in the shower with her clothes on breakdown. Her behaviour is worrying and I find it strange her family aren’t at all concerned about the way she acts on online and the suggestive photos she posts.
Of course she’s doing a ‘what I got for my birthday’ video. I hate watching those type of videos as I find them so boastful and greedy. It’s an excuse to show off what one has.

Reactions: 15
She is heading for another crying in the shower with her clothes on breakdown. Her behaviour is worrying and I find it strange her family aren’t at all concerned about the way she acts on online and the suggestive photos she posts.
Of course she’s doing a ‘what I got for my birthday’ video. I hate watching those type of videos as I find them so boastful and greedy. It’s an excuse to show off what one has.
I’ve seen her previous ones. She doesn’t get anything flash (well not that she shows!). It’s mostly stuff from the January sales!

In her latest video she says that when she’s working she refuses to make the bed and lets Stephen make it... BUT, he doesn’t sleep in that bed!
I’d tell her where to shove those candy canes if I was him

Reactions: 14
duck me it’s just gone 4pm and she’s in that star dressing gown snuggled under a blanket of dreams she got for her birthday......which if I got for my birthday I would think why do my kids hate me lol., says it’s gonna have takeaway on it later so I smell a festive prawn cracker dance coming on......was gonna moan about her in her jammies when I’m just getting ready to go to work but if a fookin dance is in the offing glad I’m off to work 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Thought babs said she likes to keep a gap between ads on insta? Or does #gifted not count as an #ad to Scummy Brummy? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.