Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so my opinion on her terrible sleep patterns…She doesn’t sleep because she’s lying in bed worrying about what she’s going to put on the internet the next day. In the same way normal people might if they had an early flight to catch or a big meeting or a problem on their mind. For some reason she’s at some point decided that she needs to post Instagram stories constantly throughout the day, every day. The problem is, she doesn’t actually do anything worth filming, and the fact she’s done it for at least 3 years means she has nothing original to put out there. So every night she lies there racking her brains for something… anything… to put out on her feed. That’s why she’s taking Sundays off, her therapist has told her that she needs a break from it, however unfortunately she chooses to spend that day taking photos, writing posts, making reels and vlogs to put up on the Monday. It’s sad really, her “hobby job” that makes her “so happy” is in fact causing her immense amounts of worry and stress. But it’s all on her, she’s the only one that can change things. No other influencer does this- it seems to be that the less is more approach actually gets you more attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok, so my opinion on her terrible sleep patterns…She doesn’t sleep because she’s lying in bed worrying about what she’s going to put on the internet the next day. In the same way normal people might if they had an early flight to catch or a big meeting or a problem on their mind. For some reason she’s at some point decided that she needs to post Instagram stories constantly throughout the day, every day. The problem is, she doesn’t actually do anything worth filming, and the fact she’s done it for at least 3 years means she has nothing original to put out there. So every night she lies there racking her brains for something… anything… to put out on her feed. That’s why she’s taking Sundays off, her therapist has told her that she needs a break from it, however unfortunately she chooses to spend that day taking photos, writing posts, making reels and vlogs to put up on the Monday. It’s sad really, her “hobby job” that makes her “so happy” is in fact causing her immense amounts of worry and stress. But it’s all on her, she’s the only one that can change things. No other influencer does this- it seems to be that the less is more approach actually gets you more attention.
I think her horrendous sleep pattern is also to do with what she consumes. Yes so she's cut out the caffeine apparently but alcohol can make your sleep terrible. I also think she likes waking up ridiculously early so she can sit and watch TV alone which is nonsense because she does that all day anyway.

But I agree. Just like she has no discipline in most areas of her life, she has no discipline for "work" hours. I remember from the beginning she struggled with this and her and Stephen had to sit down and write timetables for her, I also thought that's why they had that office built in the garage on her old house, to help separate home life from "work" life.

Reactions: 13
I think her horrendous sleep pattern is also to do with what she consumes. Yes so she's cut out the caffeine apparently but alcohol can make your sleep terrible. I also think she likes waking up ridiculously early so she can sit and watch TV alone which is nonsense because she does that all day anyway.

But I agree. Just like she has no discipline in most areas of her life, she has no discipline for "work" hours. I remember from the beginning she struggled with this and her and Stephen had to sit down and write timetables for her, I also thought that's why they had that office built in the garage on her old house, to help separate home life from "work" life.
I don’t get why more people don’t realise alcohol is actually a stimulant. Even when you pass out blotto drunk from it your body and mind do not relax

Reactions: 18
As far as I understand it, it’s paying for fast passes. You pay for a day, book times for rides on the app. You book one, then you have to wait until you’ve ridden the ride or two hours have passed, whichever is first, before you can book another one. Then there’s lightening lane, which is pay for one ride and walk straight on. I think! And I got that info from an ordinary person on a FB group, not even an “expert influencer” like our Babs 🤣
That sounds similar to the system Merlin have for Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington etc., my youngest is an avid theme park lover and gets a gold pass every year which has the same access as fast passes bought for the day. Even the simplest of things bamboozle our Babs 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
There are so many comments now disagreeing with her and she is blatantly ignoring them all by not replying yet replying HAAAAA to others. As well, she really enjoys belittling her husband doesn't she?
I don't think she fancies Stephen fullstop. She says she does but that seems another Babs does protest too much situation

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oops, The Dollar Tree has been changed to "adultery" on YouTube captions 🤣 is it a sign.....🤷‍♀️
....still no sight or sound of PUS. The plot thickens....🤔😂😂😂

I cannot bring myself to watch the tit show of a vlog but I'll bet my bottom dollar (no pun intended) that aswell as offering no valuable info re Disney at all, she'll probably just spend the whole time sucking her teeth, smacking her lips, tutting and fiddling with her new layers - did she mention she'd had layers put in 🙄🙄🙄
She did ALL of the above 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
3DFC706A-09DB-4E94-8DA1-096928B80B59.png

Well, the last year’s taken its toll what with the tit diet & only exercise being a shuffle from sofa to bed 🤷‍♀️ Oh, you mean the dog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I genuinely find it so sad when women talk about avoiding sex/closeness with their husband. I mean granted, maybe not partake every night of the week, but surely a good marriage must involve the desire. Even if functions or mobility etc reduce with aging or illness or medication, its the wanting to show love/feel loved for/by your partner surely. I have a couple of these issues, but we work around them. Closeness is still a loving activity.

Hearing people in their 30s/40s etc avoiding it though, it's sad and I'm truly glad my marriage hasn't reduced to platonic parenting with the odd holiday thrown in.
Agreed. There's nothing wrong with going weeks or months without sex (I will not say hanky panky FFS) because life is busy, people are tired, kids are always there... But to not want to, and not only that but to make a public declaration to your husband's colleagues/friends/family that you categorically do not want to have sex with him, is just horrible. Really really nasty and horrible.
She's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I didn’t expect to see the dogs bits displayed in all their glory this morning. Also…please bath the poor girl.

Reactions: 20
I’d be so peed off if my partner said what babs has said about Steven about me!! She’s basically just announced that she never has sex with him, does she not want to feel that closeness and intimacy. Their relationship is so weird, I feel so sorry for Ste. But he should realise that enough is enough and leave her arse.

Also the fact a 44 year old woman is calling it “hanky panky” is embarrassing. If she was really body positive, she would be buying ‘sexy’ lingerie to fit her and feel sexy in for Steve. Me and my partner are off out for a meal to one of our favourite restaurants in Birmingham. She booked it and surprised me with it this week, we don’t do valentines gifts but have gotten each other a card. It’s still something and we get a special night together! Babs is gonna be in bed at 7:30 watching some shite.

Last point, who has time to take a picture with the dog in bed on a school morning. Surely that time should be spent getting herself ready to help the kids get ready, not taking stupid photos!!

View attachment 1052305
Well, the last year’s taken its toll what with the tit diet & only exercise being a shuffle from sofa to bed 🤷‍♀️ Oh, you mean the dog?
Her face really looks awful here!!

What a horrible, cliched post. I hate the "us parents are too tired for anything but sleep" narrative. Emma, your kids are aren't babies that keep you up all night and they're not toddlers that keep you on your feet all day.

I'm no fan of the whole Valentine's business but to publicly declare there must be "no hanky panky"? How depressing. My husband doesn't expect some supermodel in red lingerie but he definitely appreciates the fact that I look after myself, exercise, eat healthily etc. He wouldn't be happy if I had given up on myself just because I'm over 40 and therefore "getting old".

Reactions: 29
Her attitude to sex is fascinating she’s like an awkward teen she’s never matured! I’m the same age as her and I’ve bought some new undies and il most definitely be having ‘hanky panky’with my husband of nearly 20 years! I can’t imagine being in a sexless marriage I feel like I’m just in my prime our kids are a similar age to hers so we now have that time again for each other. She just wants to be an old woman in bed by 8pm with s bar of chocolate. I honestly feel sorry for her cos deep down I think she’d love to feel attractive and wanted I mean who doesn’t?

Reactions: 26
babs, announcing in her stories that she's in bed at 8.30pm - as though that's somehow unusual, and isn't her standard bedtime! she'll be moaning in her morning pit stories that she was awake at 5.30am and just doesn't know what to do, questioning whether it's a "mum thing" and she will forever be awake at the ass crack of dawn. i wish one of the babettes would respond to her ridiculous whinging and highlight to her that if she didn't maintain a toddler bedtime, she wouldn't be awake at 5am. but she won't change her routine, because the reality is that babs wants to be awake as early as possible. in addition to giving her an issue to moan about every single morning, it also means she can ensure she's fulfilling her priority of posting content on SM as early as possible, presumably to catch the toddler mums who are up in the early hours.....WITH. THEIR. TODDLERS. 🤦🏻‍♀️

plus she wouldn't consider going to bed later, because then she'd be forced to go pick up the kids from their clubs and actually be forced to spend time with her family, which is far more of a nightmare to babs than being awake early in the morning. after all, that's when she catches up on tattle! 🤣
The "stories from the pit"/"pit stories" appear to have moved to bedtime instead of first thing in the morning, for one of two reasons (or both!)...
1. PUS is very obviously M.I.A. so Babs has got to do the morning breakfast duties with the E's and ferry them to school., (I find it odd that, considering she could do with the exercise/Margot needs walking/she doesn't have a real job to go to after the school run, that the lazy bint drives them to school instead of walking, when the school is close by).,
2. BTech Paul told her that her morning pit stories (where she picks and rubs her eyes, & rubs herself around her neck and armpits) are very unappealing, & can she stop them. So she did, but missed them so switched them to her toddler o'clock bedtime instead.

Her reel pissed me off. She’s done this in the past too-almost making slimmer people the joke, shaming them for showing off their bodies, I get there are issues in the media with mostly slim, young, white women modelling but our Babs makes it out like you’re only allowed to be body confident and walk around in pants online if you look like her.
100%!!! Slim, fit, very attractive people have low self-esteem, lack confidence, body dysmorphia/no body confidence, anxiety & depression too. Otherwise, eating disorders would be non-existent. Look at Nikki Graeme (ex Big Brother contestant). She was young, vibrant and beautiful but endured horrible anorexia all her life, which killed her at much too young an age. Babs is SO tone-deaf and ignorant!

I genuinely find it so sad when women talk about avoiding sex/closeness with their husband. I mean granted, maybe not partake every night of the week, but surely a good marriage must involve the desire. Even if functions or mobility etc reduce with aging or illness or medication, its the wanting to show love/feel loved for/by your partner surely. I have a couple of these issues, but we work around them. Closeness is still a loving activity.

Hearing people in their 30s/40s etc avoiding it though, it's sad and I'm truly glad my marriage hasn't reduced to platonic parenting with the odd holiday thrown in.
Same. I have rheumatoid arthritis and I'm a big girl (16/18/20 depending on item of clothing) but I fancy the pants off my husband (33 yrs together) & whilst we're not dangling from the light fittings, we still really enjoy great sex. We're not at it like rabbits but any opportunity gets the green light. I think it's really sad that she appears to have used Stephen as a sperm donor. Poor fella.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Guys, thank your lucky stars. That reel could have been a million times worse.

Babs could’ve done a KIDL and shoved her unwashed body into ill fitting, skimpy underwear for the lolz.

I was so bleeping relived to see that dressing gown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
The latest story on her gram 💘
Trying to appeal and put herself in the same category as young mothers who probably are knackered and dream of a full nights sleep but you know have babies or toddlers or 5 year olds
they are not blabs, someone who faffs around for a living spending 75% of any spare time on the sofa, whose idea of an evening meal is hot dogs or whose children go to bed at 7.00 and they have the whole night to themselves not to mention the whole marital bed, they are not in their bed doing gruesome ‘stories’ whilst being waited on by their husband who also seems to do all the child care whilst also having real ‘werk’

so no you are not relatable with your take on Valentine’s Day as to most of us this sounds like your life ‘every day’

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.